FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Captain i love those!! I said to DH i think i would be more comfy in a hammock rather than a bed i wonder if they make those in adult sizes :haha:

Feronia i can imagine being so low on a mattress on the floor little ones have a free rein when your asleep lol x

The one here dont have it,but the store buy buy baby has it for $400.

Oh raspberry i had no idea things were like that for you!! I know we don't really know each other, but we live only 15 miles apart, if you want an ear and coffee sometime we can meet up so you can rant! :hugs:

Shey it's from babies R Us https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-.../I-Love-My-Bear-Cotbed-in-Dark-Finish(0069223)

I hope to get the changing unit to match, but it's not essential so it can wait lol

Every night as soon as I get into bed then baby starts moving around like crazy! Doesn't matter what time, as soon as my head hits the pillow it's wriggling :haha:

Mine does the same thing, even when im driving.

Every night as soon as I get into bed then baby starts moving around like crazy! Doesn't matter what time, as soon as my head hits the pillow it's wriggling :haha:

Me too! I love lying down in bed and feeling her wriggle around :cloud9: she was a bit quiet the other night, which made me sad... until I woke up at 5 and she was thumping away- seems she was having an early night that day!

Ras, just wanted to say I'm sorry for everything you're going through right now :hugs:

I'm totally loving seeing/reading about everyone's sleeping arrangements...esp twin moms!!! My friend with twins and a 6yo in a small condo used mini cribs! They're pretty cute, but almost the same price as a standard size. Plus even if they convert,you have to buy a bigger mattress!

Captain, I love that hammock thing! Wish i could justify one instead of using the bedside bassinet left from ds1 :)

So i went to my regular dentist appt today. I have a cavity :( Now I have to decide if I'm comfortable getting it filled or if I'm alright waiting till post baby. The dentist said it's very very small and he may even be able to do it without anesthetic. But I'm so terrified of dental work idk if that's a good idea for me. Who else on here had dental work while pregnant???

I haven't had dental work while pregnant, but have had a filling done without anaesthetic. It wasn't bad at all, and I guess the hole was small-med. They just tell you to raise your hand if it hurts- don't think I ever did! Good news is that no anaesthetic means you leave without the fat lip and tingly face! :flower:

I've heard people getting it done with no anaesthetic, and I don't think it's as bad as they were thinking it would be!

Raspberry so sorry you've been having a tough time, thinking of you and hope you're able to work it our with your DH x

Mine too. It's something to do with us being so relaxed apparently!

If anyone celebrates halloween dont forget to paint your bump orange and decorate it as a pumkin I have pics from the last 5 years I have done it with each bump and it makes a cool photo I will post mine later

I cant cause i live at home with my parents they'll kick me out if i tell them.

If anyone celebrates halloween dont forget to paint your bump orange and decorate it as a pumkin I have pics from the last 5 years I have done it with each bump and it makes a cool photo I will post mine later

Anyone tempted to put this on their door tonight? :haha:

15487957258_f823dd794d.jpg

Shey - do your parents not know you are pregnant?? Sorry if I've missed something earlier in the thread before I joined.

Finally the Dr surgery located my GD test results after calling the lab direct. Dr called with the results and all is very good :) 4.2 fasting (3.5-5.5 normal) and 5.5 after 2 hours! (Under 7.8 normal) Very happy with those!! X

So much to catch up on in the last few days while I was gone.

Feronia, so sorry to hear about your ear! I hope it starts feeling better soon.

Raspberry, so sorry to hear about your bad week and your split with your DH. I hope your week gets better and you and DH can work things out to what is best for both of you. We are all here to listen and send positive thoughts your way. Hugs.

Captain, that is the coolest hammock ever! I would love to see pictures of your nursery and boat sometime. So unique and awesome!

ttc, I had a cavity and a corner of my tooth chipped back a few months ago. I waited until the second trimester for my appointment. My OB said I would be perfectly safe if the dentist used something without epinephrine in it. I don't know the name of what he used but it did make my gums/teeth numb but didn't last longer than like an hour. I have a very low pain tolerance so I knew I couldn't go without anesthetic. I figured it was best to just get things fixed before they got worse or I got an infection, plus I didn't want to worry about another appointment after the twins were born.

MrsTM, I love that sign!! I told my husband that I am going to dress as a pregnant woman for Halloween! :)

I plan on the twins sleeping together in our bedroom, or separate if needed. I purchased two pack n plays, so we have options. The pack n plays will be used in the summer months at my parents lake house. I also ordered all my furniture, including two cribs for the nursery. We have a 4 bedroom house but figured it was best/easiest to keep them together for now. The nursery is almost finished, we couldn't paint because we haven't revealed the genders yet - the big reveal is this weekend!! After the reveal we are painting and then putting together all the furniture. After the reveal/shower this weekend I should have everything I need for these two spoiled twins! I swear everyone we know is coming and I have to keep adding more stuff to my registry. I think the twins will have more stuff than babies need.

No they dont kno, being that im overweight .

Shey - do your parents not know you are pregnant?? Sorry if I've missed something earlier in the thread before I joined.

Baby L- seems to kick like crazy when ever we are in a car... I hope its not a sign of a baby who hates to travel lol

Baby L- seems to kick like crazy when ever we are in a car... I hope its not a sign of a baby who hates to travel lol

Mine too! Lol it will push itself up into my ribs! Only one hen driving though!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->