FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

I got my 3 hour GTT results back. Diagnosed with GD. :-( Borderline like I was with my daughter, but they are going to treat me for it. I am sure I will be able to control it with diet and exercise, but I have to test my sugars 4 times a day, keep logs, go to the OB once a week... Just a lot on top of my already overflowing plate. I have individual therapy once a week, group once a week (on different days of course) Girl Scouts, soccer, school runs... Just feeling overwhelmed.

:hugs: Sorry sweetie. It does sound overwhelming. Fingers crossed you get into the new rhythm ASAP!

It is good to see you back on here, mommy2missr. :)

That does sound like a lot... though great that you will get extra monitoring. I am sending lots of good vibes your way, and hoping it becomes an easy routine, and all together works positively for you :hugs:

TLC is my guilty pleasure too, Captain... if you ever spot Quints by Surprise on, you should definitely dvr it. ;) that family is so, so sweet... and if you watch 19 Kids it might also be up your alley ;)

I was curious- melly and captain (and anyone else i am missing who has moved between the UK/Canada/Aus/US...)... are you going to be mom/mommy or mum/mummy?! I keep wondering what Baby will call me!

Thanks Ladies. I am glad that I am off work. I was scheduled to go back mid-December, but I think I'm going to ask to just be held off work until after the baby is here so I can concentrate on him and me. (he and I?) Maybe then I will try and get to the gym (lolololol!!!) to exercise.

SurpriseBub I'll keep an eye out for it! I grew up calling my mother mam, not like ma'am though lol, but I'll probably be called mom/mommy which will be weird!!

Mommy2missR, I'm sorry :hugs: That all sounds positively stressful! :( I hope you have an easy time managing it! Glad you can take a break from work :)

I think I will go with mummy, and see if it morphs to mommy over time! I guess it depends if we really stay in the states :)

Mommy2missR, I am so sorry to hear about the GD! Hopefully you can hold off on going back to work.

SurpriseBub and Captain, I love 19 kids and counting and quints by surprise!! Such good families and good reality shows.

Happy v day river!
I'm at the hospital doing my GTT. I have been here an hour and they still haven't taken the 1st bloods...I have a feeling I'm going to be here ages!

Is anybody else struggling with name ideas? I *think* we have our boys name, but for a girl I'm not sure. It's weird because at the beginning we couldn't come up with a single boys name, but lots of girls, and now it's the other way around.

Is anybody else struggling with name ideas? I *think* we have our boys name, but for a girl I'm not sure. It's weird because at the beginning we couldn't come up with a single boys name, but lots of girls, and now it's the other way around.

We are struggling! We have a top ten, but if I think about any name for too long i go right off it. I love a German name, but OH thinks it is "too foreign" :(

I just had a friend's brother have a baby. They didn't name her for almost a week!!! I know you ladies will find the perfect names ;)

28 weeks today!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"