FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

We've had our names for ages now. I am settled on the middles two, but keep wondering about the first. DH still likes it so we are sticking with it and deciding when she is born!

Wow, ttc and izzie- you are both 28 weeks :) that sounds sooooo far along (and into 3rd tri!!) :happydance:

Izzie, it feels surreal right? Like it's taking forever but also going too fast!

Surprise, you'll be in double digits tomorrow!!!!!

Congrats to you too, mommy2missr! :)

I felt time was draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagging earlier on, but somehow it does all seem to be speeding up now. 100 days feels very surreal :)

We've had our name picked for a few weeks now, but haven't told anyone (except you lot!). Every time I talk to family they bring it up, I find it funny that they all expect me to give her a Welsh name yet nobody else in my family has one!

I lied and told my mum we have decided so she will stop making suggestions! ;)

28 weeks for me too - scary how quickly the time has gone! My update on my app said babies are approx 38cm (15 inches) long from head to heel... i got the tape measure out... they are huge!! :wacko: babies now have eyelashes and are blinking regularly :cloud9:

We have also picked our names - at least what we think they are going to be called lol We are keeping it a secret from everyone and my family have all put 2 names on a piece of paper and put them in sealed envelopes so nobody knows what the others have picked :happydance: Step dad has put £5 up as a prize (mainly for the nephews lol) if anyone gets both right :hugs: If nobody gets them both right then the twins get the £5 in their money box (that has already been started by my mum and step dad lol)

That's such a fun idea Shells!

We have our first name (Lucas) but he still lacks a middle name, therefore we haven't formally announced his name. We just can't find a middle that we feel really clicks with him. People keep asking our daughter what her brother's name is and ever since the "Jesus" debacle, she's decided she wants no part of naming him. :rofl: So she always responds with, "I don't know his name. He doesn't have one," then follows it up to add (to me), "I don't want to name him."

Sigh. Such a diva, all because we wouldn't let her call him Jesus. *headdesk*

Swan, i can not stop laughing about your poor dd!!!! Kids are so funny :)

Shells, super fun name idea!

I only just realised im in double figures lol baby brainm, its weird thoung coz I dont even feel pregnant apart from being kicked its a bit like my little bsecret no one can see a bump so im just carrying on like mothingmis happening, thijk I shouldnpack my bag and get organised though, still baby with no name too

She's a total pip TTC. :rofl: She has opinions about everything. Always. ;)

Your daughter cracks me up, Swan!! :) you will have to put the name story in writing somewhere for posterity :)

Yay Jade! Congratulations, not much longer now!

Well girls today I turned 32! Bby girl is active thing kicking like crazy at the momen!

Happy birthday Shey!!! I've enjoyed being 32 so far :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"