FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Happy Birthday Shey!
Had my Dr. appt today. GD test is on dec 1. Measuring 25/26 weeks. Right on track. Got the flu shot too. Not so fun. Only 12 weeks until baby boy is full term! Yay!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1
Happy birthday!

And congrats on the good doctor appointments :) did you have a scan, jm? Or did they just measure your belly? (Fantastic pic!)

yay for a great appointment Melly :) 30 weeks... thats about spot on, they reckon on average measuring 6 weeks ahead with twins. did you get a scan? did they give you what position they are in now or estimated weights? x

happy Birthday Shey :)

jmandrews if you arm is achy from the flu shot i found a hot face cloth placed over it and massaged the area made a huge difference to the pain.

Happy bday Shey!

Jm, looking cute!

Wow Melly! With two in there it makes sense!

I'm measuring 28 so right on track. But good thing they don't measure my butt lol!!!! I'm pretty sure that's where the weight is going!

Had my checkup today. Trace protein in my pee, but otherwise I'm good. I'm stressing over the protein with my history of preeclampsia of course, but baby is good and blood pressure is good. Just going to take it easy and try not to stress and worry at all. I'm determined to enjoy this pregnancy... I won't if I'm so anxious!

Ok, so gross alert but i found a couple of mouse droppings in the house today! :( Dh is now going through vacuuming everything and setting a few sticky traps. I think it's just the one and i deep clean about every week (pulling out furniture etc) so I'm pretty sure we've caught it early. Hoping it won't be too difficult to get rid of!

Ttc you did make me laugh!

You can get things that plug in to sockets to get rid of mice, I think it emits a high frequency noise which they don't like.

Xx

I had a quick scan just to check the heartbeats/fluid levels/positions. Baby Girl is head down, as she has been the last few weeks, and Baby Boy is still breech. This is the first stretch of time that they've stayed put for multiple scans in a row, so I'm kind of hoping they hang out where they are for the rest of the pregnancy! As long as she is head down, I can try vaginally.

Excellent news Melly :) x savvy your next scan is tomorrow right? Good luck hope you have some head down babies too! X

So, my glucose test result was 133, and the 'normal' range is 70-129. Is that a fail? :( It's pretty close to normal!

Oh no melly it might be, they allow you to do a slightly different test/monitoring before jumping to conclusions.
Xx

Booooo. :( I am so bad with needles, I do not think I'll be able to handle the 3hr test well, let alone if I fail that and have to finger prick myself four times a day!

So glad everyone seems to be doing well!

I had my monthly ob appointment today which was good. We started to discuss birth plans and labour etc which was exciting and terrifying at the same time! Next on the schedule is OH's appointment with the surgeon on Thursday to see how his knee's doing, so starting to get a little nervous about it already!

Is anyone else here on weekly progesterone injections?

Mine had not been painful until about three weeks ago. Each one has suddenly become more painful until today. Reduced me to tears today - and my pain threshold is pretty high. Mentioned it last week and midwife didn't seem concerned. Intrigued yes but not concerned. However I can't figure why they would begin hurting now?

Sorry, melly :( hope you pass the next hurdle! Hopefully if it ends up being a real fail, you will be able to control via diet alone, as it was so close to the cut off ...I am waiting to see whether they call about my results. Hope not!

Sounds like a pain in the bum, swan... :( I can't imagine why it would hurt all of a sudden. Do you change the place you do the injection each time?

Is anyone else here on weekly progesterone injections?

Mine had not been painful until about three weeks ago. Each one has suddenly become more painful until today. Reduced me to tears today - and my pain threshold is pretty high. Mentioned it last week and midwife didn't seem concerned. Intrigued yes but not concerned. However I can't figure why they would begin hurting now?

No I'm on pessaries 3x daily... are they doing them in the same spot each time? Xx

Thanks for the happy birthdays yesterday.

Hope you ladies have a good and wonderful veterans day today.

Excellent news Melly :) x savvy your next scan is tomorrow right? Good luck hope you have some head down babies too! X

Just got back from my scan this morning. Shells, your comment brought me luck! Both babies are head down!! Baby A is 2lbs 6oz and Baby B is 2lbs 5oz...both 50th percentile. Everything looked great and I have an appointment on Thursday with my OB. Next scan is in 4 weeks.
Nursery is getting finished...painting done, cribs are together and dressers purchased! Getting excited now!

Shells, I am excited to hear how your appointment goes tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->