FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Yay great news just need to keep these babies facing the right way :) wonder what weights these two will be tomorrow. They were 1lb 6oz and 1lb 8oz last time hoping for over 2.2lbs but going by yours they will be more than that as mine area both 50th percentile too at the last one x

Yay for head down twins!

This baby is still crazy all overthe place but I know there's time yet
Xx

Thanks Shells and Raspberry! I will see if they stay that way as they seem to be wiggle worms in there!

Shells, I am curious on your twins weights tomorrow. 4 weeks ago mine were both at 1lb 5oz...so I am guessing yours will be close in weight. It is shocking to think that they each gained a whole pound in 4 weeks. Seems like my belly grows by the day.

Thanks Shells and Raspberry! I will see if they stay that way as they seem to be wiggle worms in there!

Shells, I am curious on your twins weights tomorrow. 4 weeks ago mine were both at 1lb 5oz...so I am guessing yours will be close in weight. It is shocking to think that they each gained a whole pound in 4 weeks. Seems like my belly grows by the day.

Mine are wiggle worms too but seem to hopefully just flip from side to side now and stay put! lol

Will be interesting to see how they compare tomorrow :) Everyone tells me i'm growing daily too lol Post a bump pic :)

I have had heaps of people comment that I look bigger every day.

Here's today's belly pic (and the 22-week pic from three weeks ago for comparison!)

Attachments

• 25+0bump.jpg
    25+0bump.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 22+0week.jpg
    22+0week.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 5
honestly melly you look great! I am about that big with only one baby. .. and you're all belly!

Melly, your bump is adorable!!

I will try to get a picture of my bump later and post it :)

ladies, I'm reading an interesting book! It's called "bringing up bebe." It's quite interesting and I think some of you may like it. ... especially Surprise bub :)

Melly you've had a lot of growth in 3 weeks but I wouldn't have guessed there were twins in there.

I don't see many of you posting bump pics in the sticky thread at the top of second and third tri. I've been doing one every week.
Xx

Melly you look great!

My husband does the injections and we alternate sides each week. But we determined what it was. He mentioned it seemed the injection was slower to get into the needle this time. It's oil based and it's colder in recent weeks than before, ESP where we store everything (way out of arias reach).

Upon reading it seems it's painful when they aren't warmed slightly. Due to the change in temperature in our house, that's the likely cause. Aligns w/ the temp changes in the house and such. So this coming week I will warm the injection between my hands for a half hour before we inject and see. But it sounds like that it'll help, from what I've read. Phew!

ladies, I'm reading an interesting book! It's called "bringing up bebe." It's quite interesting and I think some of you may like it. ... especially Surprise bub :)

Ooooo... It does look interesting! I think this baby will inevitably be raised with some Swiss influences as that is where I learnt about looking after small babies :)

Okay, good to have an explanation, swan!

My OB wants me to do the 3hr glucose test. Bother.

Swan, hopefully warming it will help ease the pain!

Melly, oh no! I am sorry to hear that. :(

Am I the farthest along? Due jan 31st actually. So I'm 28weeks 3 days.

I've been trying to figure out what position my boy is in. I feel a larger lump up to the right of my navel and smaller/faster kicks to the left of my navel. Maybe those are feet? I don't think there are any more scheduled scans from my list of appts the OB gave me so how will they know how much he weighs and what position he is in? At what point do we need to be concerned if he isn't head down.

I think more experienced people can tell from the outside what position the baby is in?

Melly so sorry that you failed the 1-hour glucose test! I know here they recently changed regulations and lowered the threshold. It ended up screwing people over who normally "passed" and had no issues, but I'm not sure what the threshold is in CA.

A skilled care provider can definitely tell the baby's position from the outside! I would hope OBs are trained in that. Here's how midwives do it. They feel down low for a part and wiggle it a bit. If the baby's whole body wiggles with it, then the midwife is feeling the butt, but if only the part wiggles, then it's the head. That's how my midwife determined that my baby was breech at my last appointment. The position where the heartbeat is found can also help. You can also try to feel where you're feeling big kicks and little movements. If you're feeling big kicks up towards your ribs and smaller, hand-like movements down low, then baby is head down! Spinning babies has a belly mapping guide here: https://spinningbabies.com/baby-positions/belly-mapping

I haven't read everything but saw someone mention that Melly failed her glucose test. When I was pregnant with twins I failed the 1 hour test too. On the 3 hour test it was determined I was borderline. I did not need insulin. Just had to watch my diet. It's caused from having 2 placentas causing insulin resistance. I had no complications and carried my twins to 37 weeks 2 days. The babies were good normal weights too. I pray you have great results too.

My midwife could tell that Lucas was head-down last week. I'm still not skilled enough at telling myself, as I thought he was breech. :rofl: But there's ways to do it and some women are better with it than others!

Thanks ladies! I'm pretty positive about the change, the more I read, the more it made sense. Derp, Vicky. LOL.

Oh Melly, I'm so sorry! That stinks :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"