FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Thanks SurpriseBub and MrsLemon. It just started and it isn't terrible, just very odd when you are left with small wads of hair in your hand. Luckily it isn't in big clumps or bald spots...I would definitely call for that. I hate calling because they will tell me to go to triage and last time they thought I was nuts for coming in! :)

No extreme hair loss for me yet (at least nothing out of the ordinary for what I lose in the winter), but I lost a ton AFTER I had DD. So I anticipate I'll have that lovely experience again this go around. lol

I had huge hair loss after had him and again when I stopped breastfeeding.
Xx

With my first pregnancy my hair stopped falling out pretty quick. I have long thick hair and usually loose loads anyway but hair growth really slowed down straight away.

This time it's taken longer and only slowing down now.

I lost loads on clumps about 3 months post partum

Thanks girls. It sounds like it is pretty normal to have some kind of hair loss. Mine seems to mainly be when it is wet, like in the shower it falls out and when brushing (gently) after the shower. Just going to try to take it easy with my hair and hope for the best, luckily my hair is pretty thick.

Usually I don't feel much on the right side of my body since B's placenta is there, but wow baby B has been going wild since like 3:30am this morning. A is being quiet but will probably wake up once B gets tired. I never get tired of seeing my belly pop and jump! :)

Mine does that anyway normally, also just a thought, is it definitely full length from the root or breakage?
Xx

There is nothing like a great appointment to make you feel better (loaded with a cold again!) Just back from the midwife appointment - met my new midwife! Love her! Blood pressure back to being where it was (110/60), urine clear, babies heart rates 156 and 138 (she said if she didn't know it was B/B she would ahve guessed G/B based on heart rates!), She checked the measurements i was worried about from the last scan and said she is not worried, they are not accurate anyway! Bellies are measuring bigger because i like chocolate... ooops! :blush: lol Apparently i'm measuring 36 weeks by hand measurements and 38 by tape measure at 29 weeks! However... i am all fluid apparently! Which makes me feel better about my weight gain. Both boys have so much fluid around them hence why they can move so freely and i have so much movement from them (she said it's a good thing!) She checked position and A is back to being head down and B is now transverse! She said not to worry about positions as they have so much fluid they will likely move until delivery - she gave me tips to try and stop A going back to being transverse, apparently they don't like it when you sit forward so to lay back more (not good for pelvis but good for baby position - can't win lol) ! She wants me to finish work sooner than i have planned but said it's my choice - so i will still aim to continue to work til 17th december!

I am so behind. Sorry I have been MIA.
Over the weekend my cousin took his own life. :cry: he was only 22.
My family is devastated and our world is turned upside down. We are all very close and spend every holiday together. We didn't see this coming. The next couple of days are going to be really hard as we say goodbye and lay him to rest. I won't be around much during this time but hope those who celebrate thanksgiving enjoy the holiday and hug your families a little tighter. :hugs:

Oh I'm so sorry to hear your sad news :cry: Such a young man i'm so sorry for your loss xx

So sorry for your loss jmandrews! So tragic when anyone, but particulary such a young person, feels that is the only way out of whatever place they're in. :nope:

Shells, it does sound like a great appointment. Hooray for Baby A being head down, at least for now!

JM, I'm so sorry. What a shock. :( :hugs:

jm, so sorry to hear this, you and your family are in my thoughts xx

I am still here guys, still reading, just don't get the chance to post much x

So sorry to hear such sad news JM. :(

So sorry for your loss, JM :( it must have been a big shock for everyone as well as just being terribly sad. Thinking of you!

jm, so sorry to hear of your terrible loss. Sending healing thoughts to your family to get through this difficult time. Take care of yourself too.

Raspberry, very interesting...I am not completely sure! It might be breakage. I will definitely have to pay attention tomorrow after my shower and when brushing my hair. I am just trying to not touch my hair.

Shells, congrats on the appointment and A being head down! Hopefully he stays that way.

Regarding the hair loss; I have very thick hair and haven't noticed any significant hair loss but it is definitely thinner at the top.

and I am so sorry for your loss JM, how awful :-(

Quick question, might have already been touched on but I can't remember or see anything at the moment... With an anterior placenta, when do you start "counting kicks"? I've seen some people say never but some say from 26 weeks. Some days I will feel baby girl loads and some days I will maybe only feel slight movement once or twice throughout the day which can make me worry a bit.

So sorry to hear about your loss, JM. :( I'm thinking of you and your family.

I'm not sure about the kicks, Pens, I haven't been told to start counting them yet.

When did people start feeling hiccups? I haven't felt any yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->