FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

I have`nt had any "was it planned" comments ive had a few "took you long enough" and after a miscarriage and chemical over 18 months TTC ..always leaves me feeling annoyed..

in other news my body has taken entering the 3rd trimester like a free pass to start giving up!! counting down the weeks until maternity leave begins :(

As I will have 5 under 5 I get lots of "donyou have a tv" comments recently I took to answering yep we have abtv im just really horny my sister nearly died when I said it but the shocked look on the womans face made me smile.

I also get are they all yours and recently was asked how I cope to which I answered I dont cope thats what valium is for lol

Haha! Those are all really funny!
Sorry Mrs Lemon for people's ignorance in the difficulties of getting pregnant :( I also felt like a brick hit me when I entered 3rd tri.
And I'm very sorry about your family's loss jmandrews

MrsLemon, it would break my heart when people would ask me when it was my turn to have a baby. I would NEVER ask a woman that, you don't know how long she has been trying, if she had a m/c, etc. People are so insensitive!

2ndtime, best answers ever!

Pens, I would have smacked him. Hard. What a jerk! Pregnant, not chunky, turd. Get it right! :brat:

MrsLemon, I'm so sorry! I've dreaded those remarks, since I've been asked many times since DD came along when "another will join the family." Amazingly, no one's commented on the length of time. I'm pretty open about my losses and such, but I know that usually doesn't stop people's filters. Regardless, big hugs. :hugs: That's so hurtful. I wish people could understand how much it aches.

I am SHOCKED. With DD I got touched by like, a thousand strangers, not to mention people I knew. This time, very few people have touched me! It's glorious! I've had a few people close to me just recently touch my belly and say, "You're finally showing! Your bump is adorable!" or similar. But they've all been people with whom I'm so close, I don't mind as much. All the non-stop touching from strangers from last time has broken me in I guess. :rofl:

Maybe people are becoming more aware of the no-touching rule? I've definitely had a few acquaintances and total strangers put their hands on my bump, but only a few.

I got told I look more fat than pregnant the other day by my mother in law. Unfortunately it's the truth but I don't know why people feel the need to actually say it!
My little boy has his trial day at school today before starting full time in Jan and Prince Harry is coming to visit! It's amazing how time flies I can't believe he's already at going to school age!

I'm definitely going to be using the "you're huge!" "holy shit, you too!" comeback, I'm sure that'll shut some people up! :haha:
My dad now has now nicknamed me "fatty", he has always been one of them people who thinks he's really funny and tries his best to wind everyone up, but I shut him up the other day by saying "well, I haven't caught up with you yet!" :winkwink:

I've had a few people touch my belly and I absolutely hate it, sometimes I really have to try hard not to slap their hands off.

Hahah, glad you told your dad off. What an awful nickname!!

LOL. Love the comeback for your dad. That's a good one. ;)

People are just jerks. I don't get why they think they can say anything. Sheesh.

No idea about the touching thing -- I know that when I was pregnant with DD, many people were shocked about the stories I had from when strangers touched me. They were appalled that strangers were so bold as to walk up and cradle my stomach, stroke it, etc. I think I just had bad luck with timing (wrong place, right time) for crazy people, bth. :rofl: Because this time around, I've not run into strangers who even try whereas with DD, I couldn't keep count of how many random strangers would touch me, like I was Buddha and they'd acquire good luck from rubbing me?!

Maybe I had gained so much weight with DD they all assumed I was Buddha?... :) :rofl:

My bloodwork is posted. I was told if no one called, then I had nothing about which to worry. So that's a relief.

Passed my GD with a 75, so that's awesome. I'm not immune to 5ths disease but at the time of the test, I did not have it either. They'll re-test me for that in two weeks just to make sure I didn't contract it since then.

I'm HIV- which is not a shock to me, same for syphilis. Not sure why they need to redo those tests a thousand times when you're pregnant, but whatever. It's done, I have my results. lol.

My WBC and Neutrophils were both just over the normal levels (12.3 and 9.9 respectively, says on the lab sheet that 10.8 and 7.0 are the cutoffs for normal) and my RBC and Hematocrit are both just barely low (3.69 and 32.4, 3.77 and 34.0 being the lowest parts of normal). But since no one called, I assume they're not too worried right now? Google isn't helping me much, because it went from most people saying, "that's normal for pregnancy, you may be battling a small cold or just are stressed." But then they turn into, "mine were at that level and two weeks later I had PROM because of an infection." So... gonna stop googling for now. :rofl: I'm guessing since they didn't call me about them, they're not worried. So I'm gonna tell myself not to worry. LOL.

For anyone with a graco stroller: https://blog.thebump.com/2014/11/20/recall-alert-graco-strollers/

Hi everyone. JM so sorry for your loss-
I hope everyone getting bloodwork results is feeling well and relaxing.

I have a question: lately my boy has been moving a lot. I mean, a lot! Sometimes it is very rapid, kinda feels like shaking. It can last several seconds, then pause, then again for several seconds. He did this last night for several minutes. Then again today for a couple minutes. I know it isn't hiccups because it's not rhythmic. Is this cause for concern? Have any of you felt anything like this before? I'm grateful to feel him often, but I worry a bit that he is distressed when he does this. It's not related to anything I'm doing or eating or any loud noise. It's happening randomly. Please calm me down.

My WBC and Neutrophils were both just over the normal levels (12.3 and 9.9 respectively, says on the lab sheet that 10.8 and 7.0 are the cutoffs for normal) and my RBC and Hematocrit are both just barely low (3.69 and 32.4, 3.77 and 34.0 being the lowest parts of normal).

This is basically the same as me, swan. My WBC were 13.2 (normal range less than 11), and my RBC and haematocrit were 3.89 and 34.7 (normal range more than 4.2 and more than 37.0). My OB sent me an email afterwards saying, and I quote, "Your blood count was normal for pregnancy." So hopefully that helps put your mind at ease!!!

:haha: Swan that's too funny! I have a Thai friend who asked to rub my tummy as the Buddhists do believe it brings them good luck! I don't mind that but don't know how I'd react to having a stranger approach me wanting to touch me!

Not doing so great today. Had a lot of discharge and cramping this morning. At hospital being monitored now. I am dialated 2cm and having mild contractions. They are keeping me here for 24 hours...i just hope I get to go home pregnant since I don't want the twins born at 29 weeks.

Keep your legs crossed savvy and I'm sure we will all keep our fingers crossed for you.

Will they give you anything to stop contractions?

Xx

Oh savvy, how scary. :( Stay in there for awhile yet, baby girls!!!

Oh no, savvy! Sending THE BEST of 'stay put babies' vibes your way xx

Savvy hoping they can stop them contractions and you can keep them girls cooking!! Got everything crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->