FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

I think you had said that your fundal height measured behind with your daughter, Feronia... Do you remember at what point that started? Mine today was about a week behind ideal- so not yet something to worry about... But I am a little, and hoping she stacks on a bit of length and weight in the next two weeks.

Hope the twins stay put a bit longer savvy, can't imagine how scary that is. Thinking of you X

Thanks girls! They are trying to stop the contractions and will check to see if I dialate more later. They gave me steriods and other meds for babies development. Just hoping they stay put for a couple more weeks. ..2015 is my goal!

Thinking and praying for you and the girls, Savvy! :hugs: Please keep us posted!

Thanks Melly, that's reassuring! :) I know they said no news was good news and the only reason I have the results is because the lab posted them to my account. So that makes me assume it's all good. But of course you know how google is... :brat: :rofl: I should have just stuck with my gut and not looked!

Fingers crossed for you, savvy! Let us know how it goes -- I hope they can stop the contractions.

SurpriseBub, I measured behind with her since they started measuring me, but all was well. Fundal height is just a gauge, it isn't very accurate so I wouldn't be concerned about it. Your baby might be spot on for growth or even ahead and you might still measure behind (and the reverse), so try not to worry!

savvy!!!!! I really hope you're ok and they'll stay in! Thinking of you!

Swan, I get my blood count done weekly. My wbc count was up to 17.6 at one point (same normal range as you) and it was still ok for pregnancy. Your blood work actually sounds great and trust me I see it every single week. :)

imp, my little one does that too. it seems to be the way I'm feeling movement rather than him actually twitching or anything bad. he did it during my ultrasound today and it felt weird but on the screen it was not a seizure (which sheepishly I kind of thought).

Surprise, I'm sorry you're measuring behind I know you were concerned over that. Will you get a growth scan soon?

I had good appointments today. Hot a yeast infection but otherwise every thing looks ok! Gotta take it easy and not get contractions started up.

savvy!!!!! I really hope you're ok and they'll stay in! Thinking of you!

Swan, I get my blood count done weekly. My wbc count was up to 17.6 at one point (same normal range as you) and it was still ok for pregnancy. Your blood work actually sounds great and trust me I see it every single week. :)

imp, my little one does that too. it seems to be the way I'm feeling movement rather than him actually twitching or anything bad. he did it during my ultrasound today and it felt weird but on the screen it was not a seizure (which sheepishly I kind of thought).

Surprise, I'm sorry you're measuring behind I know you were concerned over that. Will you get a growth scan soon?

I had good appointments today. Hot a yeast infection but otherwise every thing looks ok! Gotta take it easy and not get contractions started up.

Thanks feronia and ttc! I know fundal height isn't the most accurate measurement, so am not too worked up. It is just nice to hear first hand stories that you can be (or were) behind and it be no big deal. :) the doctor said it was something for them to watch but not yet cause for alarm.

Still got everything crossed for you, savvy!

Thanks feronia and ttc! I know fundal height isn't the most accurate measurement, so am not too worked up. It is just nice to hear first hand stories that you can be (or were) behind and it be no big deal. :) the doctor said it was something for them to watch but not yet cause for alarm.

Still got everything crossed for you, savvy!

There was a lady posted in third tri this week had small fundal height who went in for a growth scan and not only was the baby breech when mw thought it was head down, was also measuring "big" .

My fundal height measured 1.5 weeks over at mw appointment, then a week later the consultant recorded over 3cm growth and 4 weeks bigger than gestation.
I know baby was in a different position so that's what I'm putting it down to but just shows how different people come out with different numbers and that it really isn't accurate.
Xx

Guys, I think I'm becoming incontinent. :o I just noticed my (work!) pants were quite damp and I went to the bathroom and I've had a bit of a flood. Not quite a full bladder release but certainly enough to wet through my pants. I didn't even notice it happening! It smells like urine so I'm not worried about it being amniotic fluid, but yikes. I might have to start wearing pads or depends or something?!

Melly, I've had those moments... both this time and last. I wore a mini pad for much of third trimester between the leaking of pee and discharge. :rofl:

Thanks TTC, glad to hear it! This is the first time I've had an account on my blood lab's page, so the first time I've seen my full blood panel results. I didn't quite know about the numbers and things until I began researching. :) It's fascinating to me, actually; I feel at ease with my numbers, but definitely feel I learned a lot more about my body googling all the different things that they test for during the panel.

Oh I pee myself too, usually only when I vomit hard but ya know!
I remember having a full bladder and ds kicking me in it ... Well that was a disaster.
You'll be pleased to know I regained full bladder control after pregnancy and I fully intend to do the same this time.
Xx

SurpriseBub, how far behind are you measuring? Melly, aren't you seeing a physio with your chiro appointments? They can really help with bladder-related problems during pregnancy!

Any news, savvy?

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Savvy! Keep baking in there babies!!

I am 1-2 weeks behind. I am just hoping she is slightly on the small side. I do realize some babies have to be smaller, just as some are bigger! :)

surprise, it can also have a lot to do with how much fluid you have. you could be on the lower end of normal and maybe that's why? I always measured ahead with ds1 and this one right on track or a little behind. But he is fine as far as growth right in the 56th percentile! I am sure if you continue to measure behind or feel uneasy they can send you for a growth scan :hugs:

Thanks, ladies! :) And thanks for the tip on the other thread, raspberry- i just read it now :) I am not worried just yet... just curious as to what others were finding their measurements are vs. Baby's growth. The Dr said they will likely do another scan at some point in the next few weeks.

I am soooooo happy to (finally!) be on to appointments every two weeks. After feeling like I would never get to third tri, I realized today that I missed the big day last week! I was thinking it was today... but 2/3 of the way to my due date was last Monday :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->