FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

hi everyone I haven't been on this thread in ages how is everyone doing? I started to wash my little boys old baby clothes and prep the new baby clothes for the new baby, has anne gotten something for the baby for Christmas morning?i picked up a few toys for baby thought it would be nice of santa brought baby some things too, just a rattle pram toy that kind of thing for ds to open and set aside into the babys crib

Love your pool ferona and glad your little girl is putting it to good use until it's needed!
Have a great trip Melly!

Super quiet on here, eh? :)

Your christmas plan sounds lovely, Bounceyboo. I think it is nice for the baby to give and receive a few gifts- especially as a way to introduce your son to the idea of having a sibling :)

Is anyone else getting new sharp vaginal pains when walking and a feeling of internal pressure? I think it is the weight of the baby on my cervix... But curious if it is happening to others as well?

it very specifically only happens when I am walking (or at least standing...)

bouncy boo that's such a cute idea! I keep having to stop myself from buying baby's first Christmas stuff lol :) Getting a few little gifts sounds sweet!

hope everyone who traveled has a safe trip back home!

Surprise I have had that too! I remember it from last pregnancy too and it seems normal about this stage :)

thanks ladies, I just looked through what we have gotten ds for santa and baby has a nice little collection of teethers,rattles,pram toys that will see him through the first few months along with everything else we have already from ds babyhood :)

ive that crotch thing too so sore lately when I walk I think it the weight of baby already, I dunno though for sure!

does anyone else feel like their baby is breech?its like theres a head in my left ribs for months now!

On Monday, Baby A was head down ready to come out and Baby B was hiding around her placenta and she is breech. I am quite tall so I don't feel either baby by my ribs. I sometimes feel like one of them is pushing their little butt out because I feel a hard lump and then it is gone in like 15 minutes, followed by a few wiggles or kicks. I wish I could see through my skin and see exactly what they were up to!

The sharp vaginal pain doesn't sound too fun - I hope it eases up for you girls!

I've been feeling sharp vaginal pains on and off but not specifically when I'm walking. Some make me squeeze my legs together, they're not particularly painful just a shock when it happens and quite uncomfortable!

Did anyone take advantage of Black Friday to pick up any baby gear? I kept an eye out but didn't come across anything, although I did get some maternity clothes from Old Navy yesterday when the whole store was 50% off!

Yeah I've been having vaginal pains when walking for a month or so now. Ouchie!

Captain, I visited a few webpages but didn't buy anything. First Black Froday in awhile without a purchase actually!

I'm getting vag pains, all sorts of pains actually. I had them with my first pregnancy too I think it's all happening earlier this time though.
I am not short but perhaps I have a short torso/short between hip and rib, because I have baby in the ribs. Most uncomfortable and I'm getting a lot of aches in the rib department.
Xx

I also get the sharp vag pains! I also feel like they are both trying to pull my socks up for me too some days! Makes my eyes water lol

I think they are both head down again since my last midwife visit because the pressure is intense down there and the kicks are in my ribs again with the rolling and weird movements down low (assuming that is shoulders, heads and arms!)

I got nothing on black friday for little ones! Was hoping my breastfeeding pillow would be on sale somewhere... nope! Full price paid in the end - but at least it is on order now! Just two items to get.... oh and really need to sort my hospital bags! :dohh:

Hi ladies! I've just been reading and staying quiet lately. I'm sort of drawing inwards as I prepare for the birth and baby, it seems. Lots of nesting, cleaning, organizing, all that. I had my baby shower and it went great. Also on another day, my best friend gave me loads of clothes from her boy. I feel more ready every day that passes. I'm also really getting into my HypnoBirthing prep, and found an amazing audio by Journeys Inward, in case anyone is interested in downloading. The Mongan book is also incredibly helpful and I'm so glad I'm reading it instead of just relying on recordings and my class (which isn't a certified HypnoBirthing class anyway). I recommend it if you're interested in a gentle natural birth.

This week I passed my GTT- that was a huge relief! Doc isn't happy about my weight gain but I expected that. Otherwise I'm healthy.

I've been very overly emotional and touchy with DH. I snap at him for every little thing. I feel uncomfortable at all times and just want to be pampered these days, but he just doesn't quite understand. I do my best to clean and do errands and not just look like a lazy bum, especially since my work load is extremely light at the moment, but he doesn't understand that every time I stand up my pelvis aches, my belly feels pressure, my lower back hurts, I get out of breath easily, and dizzy if I move too fast. It's just a lot to handle.

Hope everyone in the US had a nice Thanksgiving!! Ours was lovely and we only had to cook one dish so that was the best part, lol. I also didn't go shopping for Black Friday and that was nice. I'd rather pay full price than deal with angry drivers, pushy crowds and long lines, especially while pregnant!!

can I ask a bit of a newbie question..

How many sleep suits/ vests should I aim to have when baby is born?

... I am a bit confused plus I noticed new baby is for baby weighing up to 7 1/2 lbs but 0-3 is up to 12 months.....

so what sizes...

sorry but im getting myself in a tizz..

Going by what Shells mentioned, has anyone started their hospital bags yet? I was packed by 30 weeks with DS. Need to go and get some stuff so will probably start mine in the next couple of weeks :)

I think the official term for that pain is "lightning crotch." :haha:

I got some stuff online for black friday (not sure why it's celebrated up here in Canada). I got a toddler Tula for my daughter 20% off, and then got my drinking-water hose (apparently it's bad to reuse hoses from previous births), birth pool liner, and perineum healing herbs on a huge sale in person. No matter what kind of birth you have, those are a MUST HAVE! Your vag will be sore and you just boil them on the stove, let them cool, put them in a bottle and sprinkle on some pads. Put the pads in the freezer and use as needed with the bleeding. They feel heavenly!

Setting up our winter solstice tree today! Still figuring out how to plan for my daughter's December birthday so close to every other winter holiday...

In third tri today :)
Lately just feeling pressure down low, some lower back back, and what I'd describe as mild menstrual cramps on the sides down low. Baby decided he'd kick down low inside in the middle of the night last night - ouch!

Got some sleepers and some short sleeve bodysuits for him, so I feel a tad more prepared. Mum is planning a baby shower for me the weekend before Xmas....I didn't think that was a great time, but seems it is the only time when when dd is home from university and my SIL can make it. We didn't get too much because of the shower coming up, but couldn't resist getting somethings. Not sure how many to have either.

My grandfather passed away a few days ago, and it seems the bickering has started already on the small things. He detailed out his wishes, and most everything, but it still doesn't stop that unfortunately. Going to try and stay out of most of the family drama as much as I can, so the stress levels stay down as much as possible.

Hey Feronia did you get much snow over there last night? We had a thin layer stick last night but it's all gone this morning. Sometimes we get nothing down at the water then there's a few inches up town, so there could be some here I'm not sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->