FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Glad to hear everything seems okay shells. Hopefully just a UTI and will be treated without issues.

I've seen the honest company too. Have thought of trying them out.

I failed my GT test and have to log my sugars. :-( Will see what doc thinks of them tomorrow.

Argh, sorry about the test fail crys. How much did you fail by? Was it borderline? Hopefully you can control your sugars with diet.

I only failed by a few points. My sugars seem to be fine after meals as long as I have no sugar, but they are high on fasting - after sleeping overnight. Seems my insulin can't keep up with the amount of glucose my liver releases in the early morning hours. So not sure what the doc will say.

Shells, I am thinking of you! :hugs: Praying that they get everything under control soon!

SO WEIRD about my catch-up post showing now... :rofl: What the hell? Whatever the case... LOL.

I used to only drink Starbucks. Now I just drink anything with caffeine. Give me ALL THE COFFEE. I never really liked coffee before having my DD. I would occasionally get an espresso drink at Starbucks, the less coffee-taste the better. Then I had her and now, if I can get it, I want it. :rofl:

I have a friend who loves Honest Company diapers and uses them!

I've heard Honest can be a pain in the butt with their auto-subscribe options for the monthly things, just FYI. Better keep an eye on them.

Shells, I hope all is ok!

Shells, glad you are home resting. Also it is good that you have a couple check up appointments this week. Hopefully things will continue to improve.

Been feeling very teary this afternoon. Had a chat with my father back in the UK (we facebook message almost weekly) and he said my step-mother wants to come out here for the birth so I wont be alone. She is from the Philippines and moved to the UK to be with my father, so he said she knows how it feels to go through giving birth in a foreign country without any family around.

It's so thoughtful I keep welling up every time I think about it! Only yesterday I went on a bit of a rant to DH about how I'm a little upset at my mother through this pregnancy. She sounded keen to come out when I first told her but Sunday she told me she "doesn't think it will happen any time soon". It's been on my mind a lot lately so hearing that today really cheered me up. She doesn't have to come out, it's an expensive trip and she has my two young brothers to look after, but just knowing she's thought that is so sweet. :)

Awww, that's lovely, captain! If you would like her there and she is happy to come, then I would accept the offer! :)

I have felt a bit teary this afternoon, too. The pregnancy hormones have really made me a little nuts! I seem to swing from happy to anxious at the drop of a hat.

Aww Captain, that is so sweet! If she wants to be there for you and you are comfortable with it, take her up on it. My mom and I got a lot closer after my daughter was born (she was there for my delivery). It was so so nice to have her with me.

On an un-sappy note, anyone with wicked heartburn?? It's killing me over here!!

I told my husband earlier this evening I just felt like I could cry all day...like my eyes were so full but I wasn't sad or anything. I guess it is just a teary-eyed day!

Wicked heartburn over here too!

That's so sweet of her, Captain! :hugs: What a nice gesture!

Not heartburn, but trapped wind that had me doubled over yesterday and colleagues worrying I was getting contractions!

I'm also teary at the moment over the silliest of things. It's driving me mad, never mind what it's doing for people around me!

I've had heartburn occasionally, but nothing at all like I had with my DD! I had it with her every single day from 12 weeks until delivery, it was awful!

I'm the same as you Bumblebee.. I had such bad heartburn constantly with DS but not as much as I thought I would with bubba now. When I get it though it is quite bad!!

just back from the midwife and all is looking much better - phew!! She thinks it's my bodies way of saying it's time to slow down (i have been trying to slow down honest!) A request has gone to my GP to sign me off until January 2nd when my maternity leave will kick in. I only had 2 more weeks to work then was on annual leave, but i have to do what is best for my babies.

I wish people would make their minds up which way around my babies are - told they were both head down yesterday... told today nope A is head down but B is still breech :dohh: (apparently heads bounce when you press on them, bums don't!) scan next week so will be good to know for sure!

Measuring 42 weeks today (31+1) grown 4 cm in 3 weeks! :wacko: but i still have more room to go up the way apparently! My Torso must be bigger than i thought lol

Very relieved to know all is well, and i guess i need to get used to sitting on my bum and taking it easy... that is going to be hard!! x

just back from the midwife and all is looking much better - phew!! She thinks it's my bodies way of saying it's time to slow down (i have been trying to slow down honest!) A request has gone to my GP to sign me off until January 2nd when my maternity leave will kick in. I only had 2 more weeks to work then was on annual leave, but i have to do what is best for my babies.

I wish people would make their minds up which way around my babies are - told they were both head down yesterday... told today nope A is head down but B is still breech :dohh: (apparently heads bounce when you press on them, bums don't!) scan next week so will be good to know for sure!

Measuring 42 weeks today (31+1) grown 4 cm in 3 weeks! :wacko: but i still have more room to go up the way apparently! My Torso must be bigger than i thought lol

Very relieved to know all is well, and i guess i need to get used to sitting on my bum and taking it easy... that is going to be hard!! x

This is good news, definitely take it easy!
My god you must be uncomfortable, I know I am now and I certainly was when I got to measuring over 40cm pregnant with ds.

Xx

During the day my bump is actually the most comfortable it has been for a while thanks to the aquanatal we go to, it's really helped my SPD along with following the exercises and advice from the physio :thumbup: at night the SPD makes turning difficult and the bump size makes the hip pressure very painful.

https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/shellx180/312resize_zpseef2636c.jpg

I have OB in the morning but it's at KGH instead of Corby! Always running late but if B is ok are you coming this week to aquanatal, being at home i can eat before i go at the right time and might manage to stay a bit so B can swim? x

Shells I'm so glad your and the boys are healthy and ok. Your bump is so adorable! Hope Baby B flips! :)

Glad you're doing better shells! And definitely take advantage of the downtime before the boys come :) Maybe catch up on your reading? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->