FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

I can't say my BH feel like that, pens! But I feel a lot/urgently like I need to pee right away- especially if baby is using my cervix as a trampoline.

Thanks for the diet feedback, ladies. I have likely been putting too much pressure on myself on that front! :) on the one hand, I am thankful for pregnancy guidelines... But sometimes it feels like there is so much we are told to do and not do (and sometimes different sources contradict each other!)

On the topic of foods, what's everyone craving?

I wish I could have one craving and stick to it.. I think I'm only craving things I know I can't have! I've wanted a Corona for the last week now, I probably drink two Coronas a year normally but I suddenly want one?! I've even considered going to get some non alcoholic beer just for the taste!

I've had a few non-alcoholic ciders when the urge presents. OH bought me a case of Phillips Root Beer - since I kept asking for one with our homemade pizza Fridays.

The only steady thing I seem to be hooked on is a certain type of bagel and their cream cheese in the morning. Seems we go every Sunday to pick up a dozen fresh ones these past few months....sometimes topped with sprouts and tomatoes. Tried a week or two here and there without them, and I just keep coming back to wanting them...weird.

On the topic of foods, what's everyone craving?

I wish I could have one craving and stick to it.. I think I'm only craving things I know I can't have! I've wanted a Corona for the last week now, I probably drink two Coronas a year normally but I suddenly want one?! I've even considered going to get some non alcoholic beer just for the taste!

One corona won't hurt ! I had a mulled wine at the Christmas event in town on Saturday.
Xx

Pens, that doesn't sound like BH to me. Having a full bladder/needing to poo does bring on my irritable uterus contractions though!

I've been craving fruit and milk, basically for the last 23 weeks!

Thanks everyone! Doctor checked out everything is fine. Probably just stretching out and my intense night time cough. Had a quick ultrasound and baby A was practicing her breathing, it was cool to see. :)

I have been craving french fries the last two weeks but that is it.

I've had cramps at various times, terrible when I had my 3 week cough.
It's never turned out to be anything for me...
infections can cause problems though so definitely mention it to your doctor.
Xx

I would say I'm not cravings things any more than I did not pregnant.....but I have had a few binges on things that now have absolutely no appeal to me.

One that was weird though was hot wings, and I don't like wings. I finally bought some and yup...I still don't like them. Lol

Hi everyone just been catching up!

I had my perinatalogist appointment today. They did the special cerebral artery scan and they want the result to be below 1.5. Baby's was 1.24 so good but they'll be doing the scan weekly now. I'm sure it will stay fine.
I'm so so so so sleepy lately! Anyone else? I'm anemic but still don't need a blood transfusion so I'm really really glad but I'm so exhausted.

Pens I feel that crampy weird feeling too! I didn't have it last time and don't know what it is. it feels just like diarrhea but nope!

Savvy I'm glad you're doing ok!

Swan I just got all my newborn prefolds put away in baby's dresser!

Hope you're all doing ok!

Glad you got good news, ttc! It is impressive how you take all of this in your stride :)

I've been craving baby powder for the past week or so. Yup, baby powder!! Craved it with DS too and was told that I was iron deficient last time and baby powder has iron in it so maybe that's why I craved it. Thinking I must have the same problem this time!! Soo annoying lol. I usually buy a certain deodorant too and this time bought a different one and it smells exactly like baby powder so all I wanna do is eat it whenever I spray it. (Obviously I wouldn't) Lool..

I haven't had any cravings at all :-(

and I've been really really tired over the last few days, even with 8 hours sleep at night and taking an hour or two nap during the day my eyes are still stinging from tiredness.

Well it's official.... i've been signed off work until January 2nd when my maternity leave kicks in - so i know have 13 months off work!

Time to chill out and prepare for the arrival of my two little men, put my feet up and be a lady who lunches lol x

Thats really nice shells. Wish i could say the same but havent worked in months and been having a hard time here in Orlando to get a job. FL. Sucks!
I have my GD test today at 1:30pm.

A good consultant appointment today, no concerns however still have to go back in 2 weeks time.
Baby is measuring ever so slightly ahead (growth scan as fundal height was big) but not as big as fundal height would have you imagine.
Baby's estimated weight is 4lb2oz at almost 31 weeks.

xx

Little one hasn't turned yet, so the placenta made it hard to get good pics, causing artifact on his skull but you can see his profile and hands in front of his face.

The doctor wants me to continue logging my sugars and changing things around to see if I can get my fasting sugar lower before she gives me meds as it's the only one that's high. After meals my sugars are usually fine.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 5
Enjoy your time off Shells.

Shamz - what raspberry said.

Raspberry - glad you and little one are doing so well. Doc says my little one weighs about 3 pounds now.

Good luck with the test Shey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->