FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Melly I had a similar dream a few weeks ago lol except one of mine poked his head out from below (still in the sac lol) dr looked at him and said no hes too little and popped him back in pmsl I blame chocolate before bed for some of my wacky dreams lol x

Great idea feronia, I'll be doing something like that as the plastic clip was awful.

No weird pregnancy dreams here for me for a while but I had a terrible late miscarriage/stillbirth dream when I was about 20 weeks and I woke up sobbing it was so real.

Xx

DD and I picked out colours and made umbilical cord ties for the baby today. :D
We're planning on using them instead of those big ol' plastic clips.

How long do you make your cord ties? I'm planning on making a pair, but I have no clue how long to make them. :)

I didn't even know about cord ties, how cute.

Melly I had a similar dream a few weeks ago lol except one of mine poked his head out from below (still in the sac lol) dr looked at him and said no hes too little and popped him back in pmsl I blame chocolate before bed for some of my wacky dreams lol x

I had a similar dream about a month ago! But baby was coming out of my ribs....in the sac....and would go in and out as it pleased....so weird...

DD and I picked out colours and made umbilical cord ties for the baby today. :D
We're planning on using them instead of those big ol' plastic clips.

How long do you make your cord ties? I'm planning on making a pair, but I have no clue how long to make them. :)

I read to make them 30 cm. Then they're tied in square knots in 2 places on the cord and the cord is cut between them. One remains on and I've read that it's much easier to deal with during dressing and diaper changes compared to the plastic one. I remember that the plastic one left marks on DD under her clothes. Not a huge deal, lol, but this is cuter. :D

Totally busted...I am suppose to be relaxing and taking it easy because of my preterm labor hospital visit last week. Well it is driving me crazy to not be cleaning and organizing. So I decide to do a simple task of dusting and reorganizing a few drawers in my office. Well the TV falls on me, luckily in slow motion I protected my stomach but got hit in the shoulder. Of course it is one of the old, huge TVs so there is no way I can lift it on my own. Not going to be fun explaining to my husband how it just fell. :blush:

My neck and shoulder are so sore...wishing Advil was safe in pregnancy. I guess that is what I get for not listening.

Oh Savvy! I can't imagine what my OH would do if that happened to me, I can't even reach up to grab something without getting told off half of the time. You better get into bed and stay there!!

Totally busted...I am suppose to be relaxing and taking it easy because of my preterm labor hospital visit last week. Well it is driving me crazy to not be cleaning and organizing. So I decide to do a simple task of dusting and reorganizing a few drawers in my office. Well the TV falls on me, luckily in slow motion I protected my stomach but got hit in the shoulder. Of course it is one of the old, huge TVs so there is no way I can lift it on my own. Not going to be fun explaining to my husband how it just fell. :blush:

My neck and shoulder are so sore...wishing Advil was safe in pregnancy. I guess that is what I get for not listening.

Oh no hope your ok!! Make sure you let DH know it hit you as well - he might not be happy but he can look after you, don't make out it just fell straight to the floor x

Thanks girls, I felt so guilty that I called him at work crying. He came home immediately to check on me and ordered me to the couch until he gets back home later. Of course I am still tempted to do something while he is gone but now I am afraid I will get caught again! :)

Had an appointment today , everything seems well. Baby still in a transverse position so I have an upcoming growth scan. Finally got my gt test results (127 out of 135) so that's great news !

Finally starting planning my shower and getting everything prepared for baby.

Ouch, savvy! Can you take a warm bath or rest with a hot water bottle?

Take is easy Savvy!

Had our check-up this morning and everything looks good! Measuring bang on 30 weeks and heart beat was perfect. Baby is in a kind of transverse position (first time he's been able to tell me which way she is!) and has no concerns right now. Oh, and I passed the GD test!

The nurses also gave me a little care package, lots of fluff but some nice things in there and a little pamphlet that I'm going to keep hold of as it has a ton of great information.

Congrats dcm and Captain on passing the GD test!

Feronia, that cord you made is beautiful!!

I took a short nap and have been relaxing on the couch and my neck and shoulder are feeling much better now. I just feel guilty, like I should be cleaning something! :)

Oh Savvy! I can't imagine what my OH would do if that happened to me, I can't even reach up to grab something without getting told off half of the time. You better get into bed and stay there!!

He wasn't too happy! But I listened to him and stayed in bed/on the couch until he got back home from work. We ended up cleaning a bit together when he got home, I mostly sat and he did the tough stuff. I never imagined this pregnancy to totally change the way I have to do things!

:rofl: Oh Melly! Glad I'm not alone, but I totally hear you. I almost always wear black leggings... helps hide everything. I've been having excess discharge for awhile now, which in and of itself leaves some marks if I forget a mini-pad. But now, I'm really cautious! It kinda bothers me to wear a pad though, since I'm so swollen down there... so it's a lose-lose on how to deal with it beyond just changing panties and potentially, pants, once or more a day. XD

Feronia, that's so cute!!! I love the colors ya'll picked!

Aww TTC! :hugs: Kindred spirits right here then! Though there was no puddle to my knowledge, but I booked it so fast, maybe there was and I didn't notice. Whooooooops!

Oh Savvy, I am so sorry! I hope you're feeling okay! :hugs: You better take it easy before hubby ties you up before he leaves for work... and not in the fun and kinky way! :rofl:

My husband just ran out to get orange juice because he's sick.

He's not even gone ten seconds and it hits me like a tidal wave.

If he does not return with Sunny Delight, I will kick him to the moon.

:rofl:

I don't even LIKE Sunny D, but right now, I could kill for it! :brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"