FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

I hope he got the Sunny D ;)

savvy, do take care. :hugs: Glad you're feeling better.

All I did today was eat. I feel like a huge blob. :(

Brrr -2°C outside this morning and only 12°C in our house. Don't want to do anything but curl up on the sofa!

Xx

I haven't ventured out yet but i can see the frost over everything still now and at 4am when i was up this morning the heating had kicked in via thermostat so i knew it was a cold one, i had to double take i thought it was snow at that time of the morning lol I wish i could stay in but i'm going to stevenage this afternoon DH has been roped into helping at a gig but i don't mind because lots of my friends will be there so i will get to see them :)

I'm a little grumpy today.... sleep is so bad people keep telling me it's my body getting used to waking for night feeds.... erm no it's my body in so much pain when i sleep in one position for about an hour it wakes me up in agony! (and has done with pain since 14 weeks) Starting to get to me every time someone says it!

Oh and the next person to say 'oh are you ok' the next time one of the babies kicks and i wince or make a noise if i ache will also get told! Told my sister yesterday - i'm pregnant not sick and if i'm not ok i will tell you, stop asking every 5 seconds!

Sorry... told you i was grumpy today!

Shells I slept so much better after B was born, his sleep between feeds was longer than I'd been sleeping/waking to use the bathroom.
Xx

He wasn't too happy! But I listened to him and stayed in bed/on the couch until he got back home from work. We ended up cleaning a bit together when he got home, I mostly sat and he did the tough stuff. I never imagined this pregnancy to totally change the way I have to do things!

I had a bit of a break down last week due to not being able to do all of the things that I think I should be doing. I know that it will be worth it in the end, but in the midst of the hormones and such, it's really difficult to remember that!

:rofl: Oh Melly! Glad I'm not alone, but I totally hear you. I almost always wear black leggings... helps hide everything. I've been having excess discharge for awhile now, which in and of itself leaves some marks if I forget a mini-pad. But now, I'm really cautious! It kinda bothers me to wear a pad though, since I'm so swollen down there... so it's a lose-lose on how to deal with it beyond just changing panties and potentially, pants, once or more a day. XD

I've been wearing panty liners for weeks on weeks now, and I've had to move up to incontinence pads for while we are out! Eep! Anyway, if wearing a pad irritates you, have you thought about using csp? They are cloth sanitary pads and they can help with irritation from disposable pads due to them not being bleached. Not to mention, many of them come in really cool designs! I'll be stocking up on them or making loads after the bleeding dies down after baby is here so that I can use them instead of keeping on buying disposables.

Before little one was conceived, I used a moon cup for the time of the month, but I'm afraid that the size I have won't fit afterwards! Also, mooncups are not really good for just discharge, thus my interest in csp.

I hope that all that ^^ makes sense, I spent yesterday napping due to trying to go completely off my one cup of coffee per day due to being slightly anaemic. Needless to say, I have a stonking headache and just want to sleep today, so I've decided to take my meds (which have iron in them) at night so that I can still have my cup of coffee in the morning. If you're wondering why I can't take the meds with the coffee, coffee causes the iron to not be absorbed, and I really don't want to have to take extra iron! I have started eating more iron rich foods, but I'm kind of stuck to red meat since I've completely gone off of all green veggies!

I hadn't thought of cloth sanitary pads. Maybe I should get some! It rubs and irritates so badly. I used a diva cup before pregnancy and loved it - but I may order a few CSPs to help me with my swollen business. lol!

Another csp fan here I get mine off eBay a local wahm makes them xx

Sending you some hugs Shells! :hugs:

I had two really rough nights of sleep and had a bit of a cold/sore throat coming on yesterday. This morning I feel like I've caught up on my sleep but my throat and ear is really sore. Driving up island today to visit friends (Designated driver for DH to have drinks with his buddy) so I hope it eases off this morning!

I used cloth pads and the divacup before getting pregnant. I found that after giving birth, I no longer really liked the divacup and prefered the cloth pads. I really need a lot more for postpartum -- does anyone know where you can get good deals on them?

Having trouble finding a baby changing bag I really like. Where have you bought them and who do you recommend (esp UK ladies). They seem to be very expensive too so don't want to get one I'm not happy with.

Having trouble finding a baby changing bag I really like. Where have you bought them and who do you recommend (esp UK ladies). They seem to be very expensive too so don't want to get one I'm not happy with.

I never got one I choose a new large bag/tote from matalan/primark/new look each season and just use that.

Xx

Id really like a new nappy bag but I don't now which one to go for I used my sons old one as both nappy bag and a place for my personal stuff so it would need to be roomy but not massively big either! I still have my sons old one its perfect but the button clasp on its broken and im not sure if it can be replaced

as anyone started to get their baby stuff organised properly yet?ive so much to wash and prep yet ive just clothes done so far really but not finished them yet, I must get going on it lol!

You poor, poor thing bladder! I forgive you for all the nights of broken sleep... ;)

Attachments

• picture1-1.jpg
    picture1-1.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 26
Lol and my consultant gets annoyed that I can't empty my bladder completely any more - is it any wonder?
Look at those poor intestines and my god no wonder I've got terrible acid reflux and heartburn.
Xx

Me as well! Cant empty my bladder fully and nasty heartburn. Anyone else's ribs hurt? My left one hurts and Dr said last appointment baby's bum was up there and kicking on my right with head down. Could that be why?

Me as well! Cant empty my bladder fully and nasty heartburn. Anyone else's ribs hurt? My left one hurts and Dr said last appointment baby's bum was up there and kicking on my right with head down. Could that be why?

My baby is breech and I'm getting rib pain, I think it's all just expanding to make room -ouch.
Xx

as anyone started to get their baby stuff organised properly yet?ive so much to wash and prep yet ive just clothes done so far really but not finished them yet, I must get going on it lol!

I still have one load of baby clothes/moses basket sheets left to wash, but everything else is clean! Need to get a dresser before I can properly fold bits up and put them away by size though. Right now, all of the soft things are in soft sided containers with zip tops to keep dust off of them. We have the cot/crib up (it needs a new mattress, protector, and sheets), we have the travel system (stroller/buggy, car seat, carry cot/pram), a bouncy chair, baby swing, moses basket (with stand), cloth nappies (washed, stripped, dried, and stuffed), and a few little toys all ready. :)

I started out wanting to have everything finished by 30 weeks, now I'm thinking of a more realistic 35 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->