FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

I still have tons of prep work to do, too. I just got a bunch of cloth diapers that need to be prepped, and DH and I are refinishing a dresser that is taking forever to sand down.

I've also been waiting to wash any of the clothes we've been given because there is a small part of me that is afraid that "she" will turn out to be a "he". We have an ultrasound at week 36, so I may hold of on washing clothes until then. Call me paranoid, but I've heard way too many stories of this happening, lol!

Ive got pretty much everything we need apart from her pram (we had one but it got damaged in storage :( )which we are ordering in january and nappies, just havent actually washed anything yet as i need to get a chest of drawers still! Gonna sort it all once xmas is over and my house is clear of presents and decorations! Cant wait to start washing her stuff though, i love the smell of baby clothes x

We've got the babys room sorted (still bits and pieces to be done but it was the spare room aka - junk that doesn't have a place to go room) so it was a big job! I've sorted through newborn clothes and picked out the unisex ones. Most of our stuff is still in storage from DD though.

Oh and I've got to order my pram, I sold my travel system I had with DD about a week before I found out I was pregnant.. I wasn't overly keen on it anyway though!

I have thought that I will hold off on getting too much furniture put up/clothes washed etc until after Christmas.

Feeling so big and uncomfortable today. Know it will all be worth it, but definitely on a downer ...

Still have lots of things to buy on this end, planning on leaving most of it until after Christmas, though.

I have washed all my unisex tiny baby and newborn stuff getting abit stressed as we move house on 5/1/15 still dont trust the vendors will actually move out as we were supposed to move on 14th nov I have my home visit on the 6th jan but thats fine coz I know my mw well , any tips on moving so close to baby

Big hugs, izzie :hugs: I am so grateful to be pregnant, and having this baby... But pregnancy is definitely a much bigger challenge than I had ever imagined. Hope you are feeling better!

Going to do the last big shop for baby tomorrow and get the rest of the stuff we need. Not planning on washing clothes or putting anything up (crib etc) until after Xmas. This time tomorrow we will have everything we need for baby except more nappies, wipes etc that we'll get closer to the time. It's starting to feel so weird that not long after xmas, we'll be starting to have our babies :)

2nd time, you won't be able to help much with the packing/moving/rearranging, so make sure you have lots of outside help.

Shamz, how exciting about just one more big shop! I think we're about down to that as well.

We had our maternity photoshoot today! I'm really excited, she showed me some of the shots in the camera and I think there will be some lovely ones. We were outside in a park at sunset so the lighting is really beautiful.

Melly, you'll have to share some photos! It sounds like you had fun!

As far as having things ready I am far from it. I have crib set up (so ds1 can get used to it) and a few things bought but still nothing washed and bags not even close to packed! I need to get myself something to wear home from hospital and wanted to get some comfy leggings and yoga pants to wear at first when home.... lol so much to do! It's all hit me today I've got about 5 weeks til my ob will want to induce. Crazy!

Izzy, I know how you feel. :hugs: Hugs to you and Surprise! Just today I said "I feel so tired of being pregnant! " to my dh. Then felt so ungrateful for saying it. I know I'm not the only one on this thread who has spent most of 2013 and most of 2014 pregnant. I'm very happy, but today was a day where I was like Bleh!!!!!!! So ready for January!

I haven't got any of DD's clothes out to wash yet, loads of time for that!

It's 3am and I can't sleep! I have a patch of burning skin right beside my belly button and it's sooo painful, I can't get comfortable :cry: I remember having a sunburnt sensation right under my boobs last time but it didn't hurt this much so not sure what it is, skin stretching, baby pressing on it? If it's already stretched to that point what's it going to be like later, got a long way to go yet! Just hope it doesn't signal stretch marks :nope:

My stretchmarks (which are eeeeverywhere now!) have never been signalled by a burning sensation, MB!

Ooooh the photographer sent me a sneak peek from today!

Attachments

• IMG_6593-2.jpg
    IMG_6593-2.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 14
My stretchmarks (which are eeeeverywhere now!) have never been signalled by a burning sensation, MB!

Ooooh the photographer sent me a sneak peek from today!

Beautiful pic Melly.

Beautiful pic melly :flower: I wanted to have a shoot done but just never found the time! :dohh: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->