FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

I have packed my hospital bag only need to drop hairbrush majeup and chargers in it when imbready to go lol

Christina - yes hot water bottle is fine just don't let yourself get overheated with either your bath or hot water bottle

2nd time - make up? ! Lol :wacko:

xx

Christina - yes hot water bottle is fine just don't let yourself get overheated with either your bath or hot water bottle

2nd time - make up? ! Lol :wacko:

xx

Yep make up lol its a must have half an hour after I had dd I was showered dressed with s full face of make up on lol I came home within 5 hours at midnight lol but it just helos to make me feel lije superwoman lol

Make up will be in my bag too! lol I won't even go round the local shop without my face on... lol

I'm guessing my boys are leaning on the inferior vena cava and or my lungs.. really struggling to breath tonight in any position other than bolt upright! So not looking forward to going to bed, it's going to be a long night i think!

I wear make up pretty much every day but I did "let myself go" a bit when I had ds... although I'm not sure i had the time. I resumed make up rituals once he was about 10 months.
I can safely say I will not be doing my make up in the first few days let alone while I was at the hospital.

ah shells pesky boys giving you trouble before they are even here. How are you apart from not being able to breath?
Xx

I packed babys hospital bag yesterday makes it some how seem more real that theres gonna be a new baby here soon, more weeks, so excited cant wait to meet our little boy :cloud9: I wont pack mine until after Christmas and I also have to wash all the old baby toys, car seat, organise childcare for my son when im on hospital etc,

haha 2ndtime I'm the same way! when I knew it was getting close to pushing time with ds I seriously put on my makeup between contractions. I couldn't get a proper bath for a couple days as I was on bedrest on magnesium still but being able to refresh my face made a world of difference to my mental state :)

I wear make up pretty much every day but I did "let myself go" a bit when I had ds... although I'm not sure i had the time. I resumed make up rituals once he was about 10 months.
I can safely say I will not be doing my make up in the first few days let alone while I was at the hospital.

ah shells pesky boys giving you trouble before they are even here. How are you apart from not being able to breath?
Xx

I'm doing ok. Things are getting really tough to do now! I mean really tough. Really glad I don't have to work now! I worry each day about my little guy and what this all means for him but have come to terms just about that a c-section is very likely and my natural birth has gone - whatever gets my boys here safely! I just want to know he's going to be ok or if there is something wrong it can be fixed. He's very active still and that keeps me calm :) everything is set for them to arrive when they are ready or need to x

I brought makeup to the hospital with DD but didn't put any on until discharge. I was too exhausted to care, even though I felt like if I did it, it would help me feel a bit more alive. LOL.

This time, I'm discharged within 12 hours so I'll pack my essentials but will probably just apply it before we leave, if I feel compelled. We'll see!

Today I got kicked so hard I thought he broke a rib or two. I am in agony. I think he just bruised my side and/or ribs, because they don't feel like they're broken. But it is excruciating. I can barely sit without being in pain -- but being upright feels better. Kind of frustrating, but it is what it is. Sigh. I just wish I could do something to alleviate the pain as nothing I've tried thus far has helped and he keeps kicking against it, agitating it further. Little stinker! LOL

I've had really bad SPD but today DD took off running at the leisure centre so I had to run after her (she's blooming quick!) and I'm in so much pain now, my pubic bone is agony! :( I really hope it gets better!

Today I got kicked so hard I thought he broke a rib or two. I am in agony. I think he just bruised my side and/or ribs, because they don't feel like they're broken. But it is excruciating. I can barely sit without being in pain -- but being upright feels better. Kind of frustrating, but it is what it is. Sigh. I just wish I could do something to alleviate the pain as nothing I've tried thus far has helped and he keeps kicking against it, agitating it further. Little stinker! LOL

They always seem to know exactly where we are sore don't they? I think my little one is head down at the moment (still plenty of room to flip around loads though) as I keep seeing my belly getting kicked. Can't feel the kicks to my ribs because my placenta is up top, so I won't get bruised, but it's really creepy to not be able to feel the kicks, but to be able to see them!

Ouch, swan! That sounds awful.

I only wear make up when I'm getting dressed up especially, so I won't be taking any to the hospital.

LOL MrsTM -- it's totally creepy! My stomach moves a lot more lately. It's funny because I felt movement a lot, but not as much so as with my daughter since I have anterior placenta this time. However today, he really nailed me. This was the first super-painful movement I've felt and it seems like ever since the initial kick, he's just continued to rail on the same spot. I keep poking back trying to encourage him to shift, but that also just hurts like a mother... so I'm failing at getting him to cooperate! I can't win! :rofl:

Swan, I was advised to get on all fours for awhile if I wanted them to change positions from out of up in my ribs, you could maybe try that?

I am super behind with the holidays coming up!
Congrats Savvy!!!! Hope you and the twin baby girls are doing well! My twin sis and I were born at 32 weeks and We are perfectly healthy. :) that was back in 1986 too!
I'm sure they are in great hands! Can't wait to see
Pics of them. I'm sure they are adorable.

I have to say I love feeling baby get hiccups! Lol
They reassure me he or she is head down because I feel them so low! And the kicks are all up by my ribs. I think it kicked me in the boob today even because my boobs actually hang over my belly a little now! Lol

Melly, thanks for sharing! I will try that. He's currently migrated slightly off my ribs for now, but I'm afraid he'll return as he seems to favor my right side and that's the side he's kicked. I will remember that for when he's giving me heck again! :D

No worries, hope it helps!

Here's a question. Has anyone vomited from acid reflux? Mine is getting worse every day and last night and tonight I've been genuinely worried I was going to vomit. Trying to work out if it's an actual possibility or just a weird fake-out that is my body's reaction to the acid in the back of my throat. If that makes any sense!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->