FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Just wanted to commiserate with the rest of the sore rib club. The ribs on my right side are in constant pain. I can can feel her up in them constantly. Nothing I do seems to get her to budge from that side. She must be cozy in there.

It is weird that the nausea has come back a little bit. It's nothing like it was in the first trimester, but still discouraging nonetheless. I haven't vomited, but I do have times when I feel like I could.

On a happier note, I called my insurance company and found out that they will cover a double electric breast pump for free! I'm planning on breastfeeding, but it will be nice to have it as a resource as things don't always go as planned.

I've been suffering reflux since I got pregnant and it has made me vomit a few times. More typically I dry heave, cough a lot, then nothing happens. It had gotten better for awhile (the AR) when I was taking daily kefir. Now the kefir is not helping much, nothing is. lol. So I feel like I'm back to morning sickness times, bowled over a toilet part of my day, waiting to see what happens!

DCM glad to hear an update from you -- and that so far, all is looking okay. Like someone else said above, cautious good news; so I'll repeat that. :hugs: Hoping you get good news next scan! Grow little girl, grow!

Ugh Captain, I'm so sorry. What cruddy timing for you! :(

MissEyre, that's great! It's so good to hear when insurances will help cover things like that, because they're expensive but useful! I used my manual pump and my double electric pump a TON. Pumping really helped me get my supply up since my daughter was early and my milk struggled to come in at first. I went a little overboard building a huge freezer stash that I ended up donating because I wasn't working so it wasn't really necessary... :rofl: but having the backup of some milk was nice!

Awwww thank you ladies , all your comments makes me smile. Hoping all is well for everyone else too, thanks for keeping me and baby girl in your prayers as well :)

Dr appt went great today, scheduled out the rest of my appts and got a set c section date! 3 more dr appt until baby is here, section date is set for feb 5th! Kinda sad I won't get an ultrasound, but that means were for sure team yellow until the end!

Glad your appointments seem to have gone well, dcm and cckarting. :)

No rib pain here, but baby was doing a lot of painful moving before and now I feel very sore and crampy internally. I don't think I need to call the dr... but am certainly feeling sorry for myself. I wish I could better judge when something is and isn't normal.

dcm glad everything looks good :)

cckarting, how exciting 3 appointments left!

Captain I hope everything goes ok with the case. Poor you! Very stressful!

Surprise, I'm sorry you're sore :( I hope you're ok!

My appointments took all the darn day! everything looks good but he is still breech. He has time to turn but I don't know if he will. Seems odd that he was head down until 32 weeks. silly baby. If it comes down to it I'll be having a section since my hospital will not allow a breech birth. I know trying a version is possible too so I'll see what my doc thinks. I really trust her so I will be fine with whatever.

Glad everything looks good, ttc! :hugs: like you, I am pretty open to listening to my doctor's advice and seeing what seems best at the time. I have tried to read up and get ideas of what my ideal is so I am informed... But I also think I need to listen to my doctors judgement.

Thanks for the commiserations... I felt better after a couple of hours. It is a double edged sword: I very much like feeling her move... But ouch! I get spooked by anything that I feel like might signal anything bad. Cramping definitely counts there! I guess I am just a satellite member of the sore rib club... Crazy these babies are getting so big and strong.

Ttc so glad to hear a great update from you too! Glad all is looking well now except for being breech, still time to turn I sure.

SurpriseBub I'm cautious about every twinge and cramp these days is like being in first tri again lol

Midwife appointment for me this afternoon to check up on these two little monkeys. Hopefully BP is still down and urine shows no proteins this week.

Is anyone else being kicked right down low? Wow Does that hurt a lot! Out if curiosity Could that be doing anything to my cervix length all that activity?

I am being kicked up high and down low, because one of them is vertex and one is breech! Little buggers :lol:

MissEyre, that is awesome about the pump. I am hoping to convince my insurance company of the same thing!

swan, have you tried papaya enzyme for the acid reflux? That's going to be my next thing.

Anyone else get there bpp and nst done yet? How were they?

Not sure what a bpp is but the NST nobody has mentioned me having them? :shrug:

Midwife appointment went well today, BP is back to a normal range and has been the last few readings so she is happy that it all is back to normal with that, urine was clear for the first time in weeks - thanks to the antibiotics for the UTI! Babies are still in awkward positions, but not sure 100% which way round they are again (she thinks breech and transverse) - definitely not head down apparently! Heartbeats are both great, both very happy in there, however she is not expecting to see me after xmas! She thinks i will have them early, either because of B's growth (she's not too worried by the fluid levels?? ) or because she thinks i will just go early myself. We will see lol

Happy that all seems to be settling down again, just got to get through the xmas eve scan (9am!) and Ob appointment (10.25am) so hopefully by lunchtime on xmas eve i will know what is happening and can prepare one way or the other x

Not sure what a bpp is but the NST nobody has mentioned me having them? :shrug:

The bpp is to measure the health of the baby. My doctor says it's usually done in the 3rd trimester. It's supposed to measure the baby's movement , breathing, muscle tone, heart rate and amniotic fluid around baby. Since I'm high risk I get one twice a week.

Dr took me off work today. She's monitoring me for preclampsia.
She wants me to get a non stress test done and a steroid shot to help babies lungs if it comes early.

hey I'm getting them once or twice a week too. They started mine early at 25-26 weeks. They're usually pretty fast. They rate you on a 10 point scale (where I'm at). A good NST (baby's heart rate is good and reactive) gets you 2 points. Enough amniotic fluid is 2 points. Good movement on the ultrasound is 2. Practice breathing is 2 and good flow in your umbilical artery is 2. You can pass with 8/10 but lower leads to more testing.

I usually go in and get hooked up to the monitor for 20-60 minutes. I eat a little snack before so he will pass faster. If they're asleep it takes longer. Then they do the ultrasound for the rest of the points. If baby is behaving it takes 10 minutes. My little guy needs an extra measurement of his cerebral artery so his takes longer.

It's really simple and goes well if you're relaxed and eat beforehand :)

Shells I'm glad you're doing ok!

Wnt2be, I hope everything is OK!

Wnt2beAMom - hope the monitoring goes well. Good luck and I had to get the steroid shots too. Keep us updated.

Ttc126 - I was pass all components but can't seem to pass the part were baby practices breathing. I usually don't eat before my appointment so that could be a factor, or I'll eat but it'll be 2-3 hours appointment. Thanks for explaining it more because I was kind of confused at first.

Hi girls. I dont drop in this thread very often because i cant keep up lol. I just wanted to wish you all a happy christmas and wish you all the luck for february. Its getting very close now. Ive attached a picture of my little girls 3d scan. It does not seem 5 mins since i joined this thread feeling sick and worrying she would stick. Here i am at 32 weeks being kicked :') xxx

Raspberry, Swan and ttc - Yes, terrible timing eh! We went to our lawyer over a year a go to start all this (she got alimony when they split and now we're getting it stopped) and only now things are starting to happen, but after this amount of time I'm just happy it's happening! DH and lawyer came out laughing and smiling and it sounds like it couldn't have gone any better. Apparently we hired a pitbull. :haha:

Shells - Glad everything's back to normal and going okay!

So the crib I decided on getting is not available in Canada and would end up costing double to get it shipped here. This is the second time this has happened, I've really got to stop doing this! :haha: :dohh:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=830041&stc=1&d=1418763567

our little miracle at 28 weeks 😃😂😁😀

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"