FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Melly yes I vomited a little last week with acid reflux. Was terrible. :-(

Okay thanks smawfl. Might start keeping a bucket beside the bed or something!

God, I feel like all I do these days is whine. :( My hands are quite swollen tonight, puffy fingers and it is hard to make fists. That's on top of the acid reflux and the backache.

I feel like my extreme discomfort and tiredness is starting to interfere with my bonding with the babies :(

Yes melly I have but it's been much better since taking the ranitidine.

Xx

I wear make up pretty much every day but I did "let myself go" a bit when I had ds... although I'm not sure i had the time. I resumed make up rituals once he was about 10 months.
I can safely say I will not be doing my make up in the first few days let alone while I was at the hospital.

ah shells pesky boys giving you trouble before they are even here. How are you apart from not being able to breath?
Xx

I'm doing ok. Things are getting really tough to do now! I mean really tough. Really glad I don't have to work now! I worry each day about my little guy and what this all means for him but have come to terms just about that a c-section is very likely and my natural birth has gone - whatever gets my boys here safely! I just want to know he's going to be ok or if there is something wrong it can be fixed. He's very active still and that keeps me calm :) everything is set for them to arrive when they are ready or need to x

I would take the activity as a positive reassurance and the doctors have you monitored, I understand how worrying these things are but I am sure everything will turn out fine regardless of how or when they may need to be evicted.
Xx

Thanks for all of your responses regarding the scans, I really wish I could afford a 3D/4D scan so I can see my little one again but I don't think it'll be possible because of the time of year :cry:

After Christmas we'll be painting babys room and I'll be sorting out bags for the hospital (I'll be taking make up too!), we have everything else pretty much sorted there's just a few other little bits we need to get. I got a bargain in Asda yesterday, they had clearance on 6 tommee tippee "colour my world" bottles, reduced from £32 to £16! I had enough bottles already but I couldn't resist!

Acid reflux has made me be sick a few times, I hate it. I haven't had it bad for a couple of weeks now though (touch wood!!!)

The other day I wrote saying that my midwife couldn't get the veins in my arms and she wanted me to go to the hospital so they could do it instead, but since my arms have really bruised. I don't want to leave it too long in case there's something wrong but will the hospital take my blood if there are bruises?

No worries, hope it helps!

Here's a question. Has anyone vomited from acid reflux? Mine is getting worse every day and last night and tonight I've been genuinely worried I was going to vomit. Trying to work out if it's an actual possibility or just a weird fake-out that is my body's reaction to the acid in the back of my throat. If that makes any sense!

no but I always come close to it, I found cutting out salt and fatty foods like chips, have really calmed it down

Getting prepared for my mfm scan this morning , I'm super nervous but trying not to stress so muchabout it. Praying for best!

Melly - I get the acid reflux often, all this week I have had it. Hope yours gets better and subside.

Melly I'm sorry you're having a hard time! I can sympathize with you on the acid reflux. it can make you throw up and like others said it's terrible :( I found a heartburn tea by Earth Mama's Angel Babies brand and it helps a lot. also eating a few almonds in addition to handfuls of antacids ;) I hope the swelling settles for you and you can get some good rest. It's tough at this stage for anyone, much less twin mamas! Hugs!

Good luck dcm!

I have all my appointments today too! Hoping baby's brain blood flow looks better today!

Good luck DCM and TTC, let us know how it goes!

I had a better night last night. Only up twice and didn't feel like vomiting either time. Huzzah! I'll take anything at this point. :lol:

Good luck ttc and dcm! :hugs:

I have heartburn and renewed nausea. At my last appt, the doctor said she wouldn't expect constant nausea- but it may come and go. Maybe the reflux will be a bit the same with peaks and troughs?

Baby passed all test, but still having a hard time breathing. They said the breathing was on and off not constant. Next mfm scan is this Thursday to see progression. Right now she's in the 95th percentile (but I'm not sure it's for growth because they were only checking for breathing). Baby is still on the small side but I have gained 4 lbs since last Tuesday so that's a good thing.

Thats great news, i know it's not conclusive but that is a step in the right direction x

Great news dcm, and fingers crossed for you to!

Melly - Yes I was sick one day last week when I had heart burn, but I did gag whilst brushing my teeth which caused it :haha: Any kind of bread sets me off terribly for the rest of the day so I try and avoid it. Plus the only thing I seem to drink these days is milk as it really helps and I still can't stomach water since being about 10 weeks gone!

Baby actually woke me up last night from kicking so hard and fast, felt like she was playing drums on my belly! :haha:

Ugh. So the court thing I mentioned a few weeks a go is to do with DH's ex. He's currently in a hotel conference room with her and their lawyers having discussions before we go to court on January and I'm sitting out here in the car park going batty! Emotions and anxiety are all over the place but my girls giving me lots of big kicks to distract me :haha:

Good luck with the court case Captain. Sounds very stressful :(

Dcm that's positive and glad you have a follow up soon!

Captain what a pain in the arse, hope you managed to keep the stress and anxiety levels to a minimum but talk about bad timing eh?

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->