FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Melly: I began with papaya enzyme around... idk. Sometime early second tri. They suggested it for me due to my progesterone shots and how frequently I was having nausea and vomiting due to the AR. It did help me for a long period of time.

But sadly now it has no effect on me. :( Neither do tums. I think I must be immune or something. LOL!

Wnt2b - I hope everything goes well!

Captain-That's ace!

Shells- good news about midwife appointment, you sound a bit more upbeat today.

Xx

I just bought a bra extender and the world became an infinitely better place. Why did I wait so long??

Does anyone else get BH if the baby is really moving?

...I am wondering whether the movement causes BH, BH causes movement or if it isn't connected?!

Well scratch my last post - both babies are head down now!!! This is great because it means any of the OBs at the hospital will be happy to deliver them vaginally (if they stay that way!!)

:haha: MissEyre, I outgrew two bra sizes so went out and bought giant nursing bras and have been wearing them for the last few weeks. No wires feels sooo good!

Great news Melly, fingers crossed they stay put like that!

So we ordered our 'crib' today. Went with this little Fisher Price bassinet in the end, we have such a small space to work with there wasn't a whole lot to chose from. I fell in love with the BabyHome Dream Baby Crib (in the second picture) but couldn't justify the $350 price tag!

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71ejGAnjjmL._SL1500_.jpg

https://prebabyblog.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/IMG_3569.jpg

Very cute, captain!

...and good news for you, melly! Hopefully they have run out of room to flip ;)

I meant to say earlier- lovely baby pics! I can't get over how big all these babies are by now :)

Melly that's great news! Can your good babies send a "turn vibe" my baby's way? lol :)

Captain that is so cute! I personally like the one you got even better than the pricier one! So adorable!

Morning everyone! I had my growth scan and baby is meausuring a little big. The lady measured the thigh bone and asked me if my husband was tall, when I told her he wasn't she re measured the bone about 10 times! I was having visions of a baby with massive legs! As soon as I saw the DR she asked me if I have a tall husband again. Anyway I'm not overly worried all my babies have been quite big, my last was 4.5kgs. Just thought the scan lady and the DR could have had a bit more tact haha it doesn't take alot to get me worried!

Great news Melly! :)
I'll update tomorrow after my Dr appointment..

Hahah Jade, that's funny that they both asked you!

yay for head down babies Melly!!! Hope they stay there for you!

Captain that is a super sweet crib!

surprise i get BH when they go off on a wriggle fest especially if the top one seems to to sort of arch his back.... i had 3 in about 20 minutes last night while they had a mad one in bed.... thankfully once they settled down the BH stopped!

jade they definitely could have used more tact! Glad your not to worried by a bigger baby, sounds like you were kind of expecting that.

Raspberry i'm trying to be positive about the outcomes from next week, MW has done a lot to ease my mind with the regular check ups this last week or so, he is still so active, my fundal height hasn't changed since 3 weeks ago (actually shrunk 1cm but that could be position of babies) so although that could mean he hasn't grown much, it also means the fluid hasn't either. Just a week to wait now.

Captain - love the little crib, super cute

Have a regular doctors appointment later today at a new office, excited !

That's fab melly you'll have to have serious words with the babies about staying that way!

Looks like good updates all around from everyone - I'm struggling to use the forum properly on my new phone so sorry for impersonal replies!

Today I couldn't rearrange my consultant appointment so I'm missing ds first nativity :cry:
From what I've read cervical length is of no use at this point so I'm annoyed that I am still being monitored for that.
Xx

does anyone else have almost constant back pain?its all day every day im not sure of its because I injured my back a few years ago where the baby is positioned or if its just pregnancy pain

I'm experiencing the same thing bounceyboo, it is a really uncomfortable pain at the bottom of my back most of the time and I even have it when I'm sat down sometimes too. It's making me waddle around when I walk! Xx

Melly: that is lovely news!!! hopefully both Bruce and Shelia stay that way from now on.

Captain: wicked cute bassinet/crib/rock and play :)

DCM: glad things are looking cautiously optimistic for you!

Shells: that is stinky that the babes aren't cooperating. -_- I hope they reposition and everything with both B and A is well next week.

As for back pain, I do get it if I've been on my feet too long. If I over do it, I get BH and wicked pain in my hips. I think it is because the baby is so low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->