FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

I finally felt hiccups for the first time!! Either that or Sheila was ticking. :lol:

Awe! Hiccups are the best :) my baby got them while they were doing one of my nst tests and it was so loud! Sounded like a microphone getting kicked rhythmically with the heartbeat sound in between.

Sorry Shells. I'm glad baby is moving fine. To be honest I don't feel like I need to be at this hospital...but drs think I'm on the bridge of falling off the deep end into preeclampsia. I guess I'm glad the Dr sent me here to begin with because I wouldn't have brought myself here based on how I was feeling...

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm trying to keep up with everyone's news, but I can't even keep up with myself....
Dr is having me stay a 2nd night for monitoring of preeclampsia. My levels and bp is "yo-yo ing" so they just want to be cautious if it is a sign my body is losing it.

I had my 2nd steroid shot for baby if it comes early...dh said that needle scared him. It hurt a bit but not bad. I know labour will be worse.
I've had 2 nst's done today and baby wasn't very cooperative. It's a mover!
I also had an ultrasound done which showed its heart a little bit up and down so the tech seemed a bit concerned. I think the nst afterwards calmed them a bit though....the ultrasound also showed that baby is 5lb 10ounces and measuring 36weeks....

I think that's it....but I have to say I'm pretty happy to be Canadian and not have to worry about the cost of this hospital stay...

Aww Shells :hugs: I'm so sorry if my comment offended you. I promise it wasn't meant as a criticism of your decision at all. It's very very clear you're already a great mom and I'm so sorry if I made you feel otherwise. You 100% know your babies better than anyone. I think i tend to be extra paranoid and I was only coming from a place of wanting everything to be OK for everyone on our thread. I think I'm on edge too because a close friend irl is having complications that make any of my or my baby's issues look like a walk in the park. Again I'm very sorry and want to reaffirm that you're a great momma to your sweet boys!

Want2b, I really hope you're ok and that it's not preeclampsia. It does sound like they are keeping a close watch!

Melly how fun to feel hiccups!

It's strange but even though baby is breech I feel hiccups low still on the left. I know he hasn't moved because his hard head is in my rib still and it's a weird tummy pressure and no weight on my pelvis.

shells, I meant no offence, I promise! You know your babies best, and what matters in the end is that you do what YOU feel is right. I'm glad that everything is going well, and hopefully now both your little ones are head down. :flower:

I honestly forgot which week I was in this week! :dohh: Talk about baby brain! lol!

Thank you ladies, i'm super sensitive about things at the moment, I'm much more positive about B's outcomes but i still worry everyday, i'm soooo aware of what goes on in there (as much as i can be) and i guess packing my hospital bags yesterday just added to the reality that my babies will be here soon. I love these little guys so much already and the over protective and defensive mother is clearly kicking in already :hugs: sorry :flower:

As i say bags are now packed! I have 2 loads of washing of new things left to do (jees i didn't realise i had so much stuff already!) and i think i'm done with washing baby stuff until they arrive... where i guess the washing machine is then never off :dohh: lol

Really need to finish up my xmas shopping ASAP... i'm so last minute with things like that :dohh:

So after 3 hours waiting to see consultant she wants me to go to l and d for monitoring been having pains on and off since 3am I know its not labour but consultant thinksnits colisititus sorry for spelling

I came across this yesterday and had to share!

All the Posts on Every Third Trimester Message Board

1. I’m 36 weeks and ready to EXPLODE, I need self-induction tips. I’ve tried rough sex, pineapple, bumpy roads, walking, evening primrose oil, castor oil, eggplant, nipple stimulation, the Coffee Potty, reflexology and I spend four hours a day on my exercise ball. Ladies, help!

2. Who else is getting their boy circumcised? NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS PLS.

3. Does this mean anything??? PIC INCLUDED

4. Very TMI: Pooping during delivery (different question than all the posts ive seen)

5. I went through my husband’s phone and he calls this one number whenever I’m out of the house, I’m going to call it. UPDATE ON PAGE SIX: throwing his shit onto the lawn

6. I’m GBS+, but I hear that putting a peeled garlic clove up there with some yogurt will protect my baby and is better than antibiotics, does it have to be plain yogurt? I only have strawberry-banana.

7. Is anyone still having sex?

8. Only to try to jumpstart labor lollll

9. No

10. CONSTANTLY I am wet 24/7

11. Is this my mucous plug? PIC INCLUDED

12. let’s all post selfies of how we REALLY look

13. I’m gonna be 39 weeks at Christmas but my parents-in-law expect us to make the six hour drive out to their farm, so should I still feel obliged to make my usual croquembouche?

14. MY DOCTOR WON’T INDUCE ME UNLESS I’M OVERDUE

15. I’m 1cm dilated and 50% effaced, is that good?

16. I was 6cm dilated and 100% effaced for six weeks, it doesn’t mean anything.

17. In Labor and Delivery: Round Three. Monday 3 am (48 hours into Labor)

18. I think my contractions are in my butt, is that normal?

19. MY **** SISTER STOLE MY BABY NAME

20. All six of my kids were preemies and spent a total of nineteen years in the NICU and you whiny-ass ladies need to suck it the fuck UP and wait until your stupid kids are born.

21. What’s the deal with evening primrose oil?

22. What’s in your hospital bag?

23. I AM FORMULA FEEDING BY CHOICE, no negative comments!

24. tips for moving things along? does anyone know anything about evening primrose oil?

25. I think I might be in labor HELP.

26. can u sweep your own membranes? can your husband sweep your membranes?

27. Do you put evening primrose oil in your vag or do you take it orally?

28. my back hurts, is this labor? help!

29. are you vaxx’ing?

30. you DO know that vaccines are made from aborted fetuses, right?

31. What’s the first thing you’re going to eat SUSHI FOR ME.

32. I’m going to have coffee, I miss coffee!

33. lol i’ve been drinking coffee this whole time

34. Well, I just couldn’t live with myself if I gave my baby autism or something.

35. Is anyone else still here? I feel like I’m gonna be pregnant forever.

36. Ladies, you all need to CALM DOWN. We’re all uncomfortable, but our babies will be here soon enough. Let’s just enjoy this time and not try to rush through it. Think about all the women who can’t even have babies.

37. Seriously, fuck you, lady.

38. If you put evening primrose oil in your vagina, do you poke a hole in the capsule first?

:haha:

:rofl: tell me about it, I'm so fed up of third tri purely because there's no new decent threads to read and I've already posted answers to the same ones a thousand times.

Oh and just wait for the fireworks in baby club lol.

Xx

I'm really regretting taking DH for an all you can eat Chinese buffet right now.. seemed like a good idea at the time but oh my, pregnant lady down, send help!

Hi, I haven't posted in here (or on bnb in general) in FOREVER. I just thought i'd pop in and see how you all were doing.

I am expecting a boy (which is what i was hoping for) but i was "diagnosed" with marginal cord insertion. Meaning my umbilical cord is growing out the side of my placenta instead of out the top. It can hinder nutrition getting to the baby, so i was rescanned at 30 weeks. He was estimated in the 11th percentile, and at 10 they start to worry about inter uterine growth restriction. My midwife says as long as my fundal height gains appropriately she isnt going to worry. So i am trying to not worry as well :) after having 2 8 1/2 lbs babies i wouldn't mind pushing out someone a bit smaller LOL, but at the same time i hate to think he's going hungry in there...

Welcome back! And congrats on your little boy :) sorry about the cord issue- I hope he continues to grow well for you!! It sounds like you are doing a great job of looking after him.

Wnt2beAMom - hoping that your doing ok, how's everything now. Hoping you'll be back home sooner than you think. :)

hey ladies thanks for the tips on back issues the other day its much better :) heading for dinner tonight with dh, looking forward to stuffing my face :haha:

hope your all feeling well not long now til our babies are here!

Hi, I haven't posted in here (or on bnb in general) in FOREVER. I just thought i'd pop in and see how you all were doing.

I am expecting a boy (which is what i was hoping for) but i was "diagnosed" with marginal cord insertion. Meaning my umbilical cord is growing out the side of my placenta instead of out the top. It can hinder nutrition getting to the baby, so i was rescanned at 30 weeks. He was estimated in the 11th percentile, and at 10 they start to worry about inter uterine growth restriction. My midwife says as long as my fundal height gains appropriately she isnt going to worry. So i am trying to not worry as well :) after having 2 8 1/2 lbs babies i wouldn't mind pushing out someone a bit smaller LOL, but at the same time i hate to think he's going hungry in there...

Hope your little boy is ok in there xx

:rofl: tell me about it, I'm so fed up of third tri purely because there's no new decent threads to read and I've already posted answers to the same ones a thousand times.

Oh and just wait for the fireworks in baby club lol.

Xx

What is the baby club? A different forum?

Baby club section on here lol, all those sleep deprived mummy's in one place ... ;-)

Xx

Funny you should say that Captain because I'm going to an all you can eat Chinese buffet tonight with my friend! I have a feeling I'll be rolling home. My OH is going out to do "pub golf" tonight, so if he annoys me in his drunken state when he gets home I'll be sure to sit on him!!

Sorry to hear about the cord issue readynwilling, I hope he keeps doing well for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->