FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

readynwilling I hope everything is ok! Try not to worry too much :)

I spent yesterday afternoon in l&d. My heart started having these racing spells out of nowhere. It looks like it's just a pregnancy related arrhythmia but it's very annoying and leaves me short of breath.

Well I spent 8 hours at the hospital im shattered trying to make mince pies now baby is fine I have gallbladder issues oh the joys

Haha Pens and Captain!
Welcome back ready and willing! I hope your baby boy is doing well, as long as midwife seems fine with it that's a good sign :)

Thank you for asking DCM :) I got to go home this afternoon as my bp was pretty stable, baby did good on another nst, and my labs were good from this morning as well :)
I got home and have been catching up on sleep haha
I'll be having home visits to check my bp and nst for baby and more lab work 2x/week.
I'm feeling positive though :) and being able to rest is going to make a big difference I think.
I hope you are doing well DCM as well, have you had anymore appointments?

is anyone else getting frustrated with house work... I was hoping nesting would kick in soon and id be cleaning away... but I cant seem to find energy or do a good enough job bending over and stuff ...

is anyone else getting frustrated with house work... I was hoping nesting would kick in soon and id be cleaning away... but I cant seem to find energy or do a good enough job bending over and stuff ...

I was hoping I'd be more enthusiastic too. I've done some, but as you say, it is not easy! I find doing little bits everyday is better than planning to do a lot on one day.

Oh no not more bumps in hospital!

I cba with housework at the best of times and I never really got the nesting thing with ds pregnancy so I'm not hopeful.
Xx

We have a cleaning service, they can nest for me. :lol:

Glad to hear none of these little niggles everyone is having are serious. :hugs: Unnerving though!!!

Funny you should say that Captain because I'm going to an all you can eat Chinese buffet tonight with my friend! I have a feeling I'll be rolling home. My OH is going out to do "pub golf" tonight, so if he annoys me in his drunken state when he gets home I'll be sure to sit on him!!

Hope you enjoyed Pens and didn't feel too full by the end of it! I suffered all night for my over-eating :dohh:

readynwilling - Fingers crossed for you that you're little boy's fine in there :hugs:

I absolutely despise cleaning. I hated it before I was pregnant but now all the bending over scrubbing is just too much. I try and leave it as long as possible and then I have to force myself to do it!

Haha Pens and Captain!
Welcome back ready and willing! I hope your baby boy is doing well, as long as midwife seems fine with it that's a good sign :)

Thank you for asking DCM :) I got to go home this afternoon as my bp was pretty stable, baby did good on another nst, and my labs were good from this morning as well :)
I got home and have been catching up on sleep haha
I'll be having home visits to check my bp and nst for baby and more lab work 2x/week.
I'm feeling positive though :) and being able to rest is going to make a big difference I think.
I hope you are doing well DCM as well, have you had anymore appointments?

That's great that baby is doing well. I wish I could have my BP and may at home, so convenient. Just keep positive thoughts, I'm sure everything will turn out perfect!

I have my next two BP and nst appointments this Monday and friday. I'm more scared about the growth scan I have next week to be honest.

good to hear you're home want2be :)

dcm, I hope your tests go well this week and that your growth scan shows baby is doing just fine :)

I'm such a compulsive cleaner! I had been fed up with my lack of energy so.when I had.tons of energy last week.I WAY overdid it! I had tons of Christmas things to get ready all week so I'm more than sure that is the reason for my hospital visit yesterday. Today I finished my shopping but now I'm wiped out. Still have cleaning to do but it will have to wait.

Do you ladies have any fun holiday plans?

I am having such a hard time keep up on here. :( so sorry. Life has been so busy with having a 2 year and preparing to travel for Christmas. Feel like I've had no time to prepare for baby boys arrival. I am also planning a friends baby shower. So busy! Glad everyone is doing well. Can't believe how close we are to having more babies!
Had my 4D ultrasound on Friday. It was so amazing! Brecken is so adorable! I can't wait to have him in my arms and kiss his chunky cheeks. She said he had a lot of hair too. Here is a pic of my sweet boy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 14
I am having such a hard time keep up on here. :( so sorry. Life has been so busy with having a 2 year and preparing to travel for Christmas. Feel like I've had no time to prepare for baby boys arrival. I am also planning a friends baby shower. So busy! Glad everyone is doing well. Can't believe how close we are to having more babies!
Had my 4D ultrasound on Friday. It was so amazing! Brecken is so adorable! I can't wait to have him in my arms and kiss his chunky cheeks. She said he had a lot of hair too. Here is a pic of my sweet boy.

A lovely photo jm.

Thank you!!! He is pretty adorable! :) amazing that they can do pics like this.

Cute photo JM!

ttc - Just a quiet christmas for DH and I here. I plan on doing some baking but whether I'll get around to it is another matter :haha: Am I the only one that is getting more excited for next christmas? I keep seeing parents taking their kids to have photos with Santa at the mall and omg, I can't wait!

Ttc126 - no holiday plans for me, unfortunately I'll be at work on Christmas.

Jm - really cute photo

That's a lovely photo jmandrews, I wish I could have a 4D scan they look amazing.

Captain I'm really excited for Christmas next year, all of our babies will be at such a nice age for it too I think.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->