FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Quick pop in....

Great news Baby B, who is still small has grown 12oz in two weeks and his fluid levels have dropped back into normal range (75mm) - i am so relieved!!! Baby A is still oblique and showing no signs of moving so a c-section has been booked for 14th January..... 3 weeks today! OMG It's all of a sudden got very very real!
I go back for a scan in 2 weeks (hopefully 7th Jan) to make sure all is still well, Ob appointment again afterwards plus my pre op assessment should be the same day.... babies should be here the week after. This all just got very real!!

Merry Christmas everyone, hope we are all still cooking our little ones until at least 2015!! x

Ooooh shells, how exciting!! And that would put you at 37 weeks which is great for twins. I'm hoping to get that far myself. What do you have left to do before then?

Ooo that's so exciting shells! It must feel so crazy having an exact date that they are coming into the world. Xx

Feronia - Hope they've stopped by now!

MissEyre - My dreams have stayed pretty much the same but OMG... this morning I'm laying in bed playing on my phone at around 6AM, and DH starts laughing in his sleep..like hysterical laughing..he eventually wakes himself up laughing and when I asked what he was dreaming about, he told me there was a cat drinking water from the stream, then went back to sleep! :dohh:

Shells - How exciting!! Three weeks is going to come along sooooo quickly!!

Edit: Eeek, forget to mention..a close family friend of mine back in the UK is pregnant with her fourth. Her eldest is 16 and is in school with my brother, this was very much a surprise baby for them as the three are now in their teens! Her due date is Boxing Day but she's been in hospital since yesterday, we're all keeping our fingers crossed she'll make it home for Christmas Day!

How exciting, shells- you have a date!!! And so glad to hear both babies are looking good :)

If anyone remembers- we went to see my in laws for thanksgiving, and my BIL had a vomiting bug. This time everyone has come to us... and my SIL is throwing up this morning. I am a bit paranoid about tummy stuff anyway, but have been nuts about it being pregnant. Must someone always be sick?! I hope she feels better and nobody else gets ill.

Thanks everyone it's such a relief to know they are both ok and everything is back to being great again! The chances of A changing position now is slim, so if i can make it til 14th great.... however if i do go into labour spontaneously before then, which is still a possibility, i will be asking them to scan and check position before having a c-section!

looking forward to christmas dinner round mums tomorrow now :)

surprisebub your family seem destined to bring bugs to you! I hope everyone avoids whatever is making her sick!

Captain hope your friend makes it home, my friend in the states posted on my fb 6 hours ago today about how she might beat me to delivery now i wasn't having mine today (due 30th dec).... she is now 7cm dilated and on her way in after declining a ambulance! So one of us is having xmas baby!

Melly i'm done!! I was making sure i was done by today just in case. We went for a coffee and cake to celebrate the good news, then went and did a little more shopping for bits and pieces, just nicknacks. I have however overdone it, i really must learn i can not walk for that length of time as my BH have been quite brutal tonight!

So most of my christmas prep is done but I now have bronchitis as do all the kids and my dad I havent been dr is it dangerous for pregnant women

I hope that everyone has a good Christmas tomorrow, me and my OH are going to my parents house for dinner and staying there for the night. This is the first Christmas that I won't be waking up in my parents house and I feel like I'm going to be quite emotional in the morning!

Braxton hicks stopped last night when I went to bed. My midwife said it's fine and asked whether I did anything differently or drank any red raspberry leaf tea, and actually yesterday I had 2 cups and it was the first time I had any this pregnancy. She advised I limit it to one cup and see whether my uterus acts up before starting on a second. :haha:

Any news from your friend, Melly? Glad everything is going well with your twins, shells!

I think I might have eaten something a bit dodgy, just woke up about an hour ago to belly pains and had to rush off to the toilet! I then proceeded to be sick in the bath because I was still going on the toilet (sorry TMI!)
Merry Christmas to me!

Awww Pens, I'm sorry, that sucks. :(

Feronia, I thought I had posted! The CVS showed no trisomy 13!! They are looking further to make sure there's nothing else but that's the big worry crossed off the list.

Awww Pens, I'm sorry, that sucks. :(

Feronia, I thought I had posted! The CVS showed no trisomy 13!! They are looking further to make sure there's nothing else but that's the big worry crossed off the list.

Sorry if I missed your post -- that is excellent news though! :thumbup: I bet she's so relieved!

Merry Christmas everyone , hope you enjoyed yesterday.

Feronia - sorry to hear , hope you feel better soon. I definitely know the feeling just keep drinking water & continue taking it easy.

Merry Christmas everyone! Our house is fullll of people - we have my sister, my husband's sister, and his parents all camped out in various rooms around the house. :lol: I'm just hoping the plumbing copes!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

That's wonderful news, Melly!

Pens - Hope it doesn't bother you too long. Keep hydrated as best you can.

Feronia - Sounds like RRL works really well for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->