FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Thankfully I was just on the toilet and sick the once! I drank lots of water and went back to sleep and felt fine when I woke up.

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas. What did santa bring you? I got a lovely new camera and photo printer so I can take and print lots of nice photos of little one when she's here :eek:

Merry Christmas everyone, hope y'all had a good day!

Well no word from my friend who was due today. She went into hospital on Tuesday and was induced three times, no update since Christmas Eve so I hope everything's okay!

Does any one gets those random moments when you just cry for no reason. I've been really emotional since starting the 3rd trimester. I have no idea why , I literally ball my eyes out for no reason.

Then I ask myself "What are you crying for".

I am crying very easily but there's usually an identifiable tip-off, like watching a new QANTAS ad earlier today. :lol:

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! My dh was so sweet. Back for mother's day he and my son got me a beautiful ring for my first mother's day :) Well for Christmas he got me the matching necklace! He wrote a sweet card about how it was for Christmas and a happy new baby present. He said he wanted me to have jewelry remind me of each of our boys. It was so so so sweet.

Pens, what a great gift idea! It will get tons of use I'm sure!

Captain, I hope your friend is ok!

Dcm and melly... I wish I was in a crying mood. instead I seem to have turned into a jerk! I have the shortest fuse and I was just in a horrid mood all day.

What are everyone's plans for the weekend? I'd really like to finish getting things ready! I spent today organizing the boys' closet and finishing their room. I need to have dh build the bassinet and help me clean our bedroom really well. Then I'd like to get our bags together.just in case. The baby's is almost ready but nothing is ready for mine. I even need to go get some clothes to wear home!

^ I need to get started on mine too although I think im just going to wear leggings and ugg boots with a comfy top, im gonna be so sore after a csection I wont care whaat I look like lol!like you ive the babys bag ready ust wanna double check a few things in there etc, I have started picking up some stuff for my bag mainly just toiletries though ill get some more in the sales, nice pjs, ect, it feels like so long ago I was in there having my ds I cant rember what ill really need!!

hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, my little bo was so spoit he got o much stuff and was so cute he sai thank you to anyone that gae him presents without being promted and even said thanks santa for his presents xmas morning I love that boy!:cloud9:

on the other hand it was our first xmas as husband and wife I though dh would get me something nice a little keepsake, jelwerery, a bloody xmas card but no, I got nothing I spent the whole day on the verge of tear until we were alone and told him then I was so hurt,i made sure to get him something as I always do from ds, a card to him from ds and a husband card from me I got nothing

Yep. Strange things start me off crying too, usually when I am tired. Being looked after by my mum for 4 days has been amazing. Fully fed and rested. Not looking forward to going home tomorrow!

DH didn't get me no presents, but he didn't wrap them either. I ordered a nursing pillow online which he paid for, then he gave me some body shop shower gels which I love, but he said were too cheap to give to his mother. He tossed them on the bed on Christmas Eve when we were sharing presents. Mine to him of course nicely wrapped. Oh well!

Me and dh havent exchanged gifts at Christmas for about 6 years its not that were mean just doesnt seem to be anything we want now we alreafy have 4 beautiful kids although I wish we wernt all ill, lol

Sorry for those ladies whose DH's were insensitive this xmas :(

Mine was actually on the ball this year and he made me cry (in a good way)... He bought me a pandora Charm for my bracelet.. it has 'mum, momma, etc...' written all over it in the shape of a heart, plus a little boy charm (i will have 2 but they didn't have it at the time) I cried my eyes out... who would of thought that i would get things with 'mum' on them... i never did, made me all emotional!

Captain i hope you hear from your friend and all is well! Mine had hers within in about 8 hours of her first 'discomfort'

I'm so emotional lately too, my OH bought me a beautiful necklace for Christmas, I went to take it off for bed last night and one of the diamonds has fallen out. I was up for ages looking for it and all day today and I can't stop sobbing :cry:

I'm so emotional lately too, my OH bought me a beautiful necklace for Christmas, I went to take it off for bed last night and one of the diamonds has fallen out. I was up for ages looking for it and all day today and I can't stop sobbing :cry:

It migh5 be naughty but I would take it back to the shop and say it had one missing it shouldnt fall out on the first day you eewr it anyway

Yes, it certainly shouldn't go missing immediately, it must be under manufacturer's warranty at this point.

I cried another three times watching Frozen with the family last night. :lol: Definitely on the verge of tears more than normal!

My husband and I agreed on no presents this year, so instead he bought the twins a Finding Nemo stuffed toy. :lol: Eventually he'll learn he has to buy two of everything if he doesn't want the kids to fight over them!

Before he bought it they got it out for him to see so I don't think I could get away with saying one has gone missing, but you're right it shouldn't fall out after wearing it after one day. It's not like a was running about like a hooligan either, I was sat down pretty much all day stuffing my face! I think he's going to take it back to the shop tomorrow and see what they say, but on their website it says they only exchange/refund if the item is unworn and resalable :growlmad: so not sure how much luck he'll have. If not we'll just have to see how much it'll cost to get a new diamond put in, but can't imagine it's going to be cheap, especially with baby due in less than 2 months and still have things to get!

Lovely Christmas here.

Pens I'd definitely return it that's so upsetting.

Going home clothing - for those who need it, I'd just take whatever maternity wear you have clean, I was still wearing maternity for a good few weeks.
Xx

Last pregnancy I brought maternity leggings to come home in and had to get my mom to bring some pre-pregnancy ones. This time I think I'll just be doing what you say Ras as I've gained more than with ds1.

Question for those experienced with sections.... What is even comfortable to wear home? I've got over and under belly leggings but not sure what would be good? I don't know csection is in my future for sure but I suspect it as he's still.breech and I'll be 35 weeks tomorrow.

I'd say overbump for in any case, I then swapped for belly band and my smallest underbump jeans after a few days but with c section I'd imagine that you want to make sure nothing sits on the scar.
Don't despair ttc - still breech here and ds was breech/unstable until I was full term.
Xx

If you do have a section ttc, your wound will be right on your bikini line so I would definitely go over the bump. I wore yoga pants and pulled the folded part of the waistband up over my belly. For the same reason, I would make sure you have some high-waisted 'granny' pants. I wore them for a long time after my section as I couldn't stand anything rubbing in that area! :blush:

Before he bought it they got it out for him to see so I don't think I could get away with saying one has gone missing, but you're right it shouldn't fall out after wearing it after one day. It's not like a was running about like a hooligan either, I was sat down pretty much all day stuffing my face! I think he's going to take it back to the shop tomorrow and see what they say, but on their website it says they only exchange/refund if the item is unworn and resalable :growlmad: so not sure how much luck he'll have. If not we'll just have to see how much it'll cost to get a new diamond put in, but can't imagine it's going to be cheap, especially with baby due in less than 2 months and still have things to get!

If he bought it using a credit card you will be protected by that otherwise if they wont take it back u will be surprised how cheap lose dikonds are on ebay or other web sites dont worry not all is lost u could even claim on uour contents insurance, im a trained uk consumer lawyer so things like this get me all work motivated lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->