FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Haha thanks 2nd time, I don't have a clue about things like this. He bought it on his debit card though. I'll let you know what they say tomorrow, I don't think I'll be going with him though, I'll end up crying in the shop!! I'm a wreck!! Xx

Oh and I haven't even really thought about what I'm going to be packing in my hospital bag! I probably should though. I think I'll take some over the bump maternity leggings and some comfy pajama bottoms to go home in.

I noticed I've been having a little bit of strange nipple leakage over the past few days. This being my first time I don't know what's considered normal so I did freak out a little bit when I saw it. I took my bra off and there was a small, clear almost yellowish mark inside. I put some tissue in and the same happened again and earlier I looked down and saw a little blob of white/clear stuff coming out! Has anyone else had this? :blush:

I noticed I've been having a little bit of strange nipple leakage over the past few days. This being my first time I don't know what's considered normal so I did freak out a little bit when I saw it. I took my bra off and there was a small, clear almost yellowish mark inside. I put some tissue in and the same happened again and earlier I looked down and saw a little blob of white/clear stuff coming out! Has anyone else had this? :blush:

That's colostrum! Some people get leakage during pregnancy, some don't. I've been leaking since 14 weeks! It's just your glands doing what they are supposed to be doing, gearing up to feed baby. :thumbup:

Yep, colostrum is 100% normal! I've had it since about 22 weeks this time. DD is still nursing.

For a c-section, I've heard that abdominal binders are great for recovery. They're good anyway for vaginal births for back support, muscle separation healing, and for getting a flat tummy back faster. I used one last time for 40 days (only took it off to shower) and I ordered a different one for this time. Some hospitals give you one after a c-section but if not, I totally recommend getting one.

Yes Pens, totally normal to leak and early colostrum is very yellow.

Have you put an old stocking or sock over the end of the hoover pipe and had a hoover round for your diamond? Hope you get something sorted! x

Trying to catch up with everyone here but not able to. I thought I posted an update last week but I don't see it. The twins are doing ok. We are still in the nicu but they have been improving and still need time to grow. No major problems and we are thankful for the great doctors and nurses taking care of them.

Trying to catch up with everyone here but not able to. I thought I posted an update last week but I don't see it. The twins are doing ok. We are still in the nicu but they have been improving and still need time to grow. No major problems and we are thankful for the great doctors and nurses taking care of them.

So glad to hear everything is going okay with you and the twins! Would love to hear more when you have the chance. :flower:

Great to hear from you Savvy and I'm glad the twins are doing okay!!

Well still no development from my friend, her husband posted on FB today to let everyone know they're doing okay which is a relief but still no baby. Can't belive she's been in this long and over Christmas, poor three kids at home too!!

So glad to hear they're doing okay savvy, it must be hard having them in NICU though. :(

So good to hear from you savvy, we've been worried about you and your girls! Glad to hear all is well with you all, and like others, stats, names and info would be great when you get a chance :) x

Glad to hear your girls are doing well savvy. Hope your well x

Glad you & girls are doing okay Savvy. Looking forward to hearing more when you have the chance x

I'm hiding today from all the family who are still staying here until New Years. :lol: Hopefully they will forgive me. I'm just so tired and sore and swollen and headachey. I just need to sleep some more I think.

So glad to hear that the girls are doing well savvy.

I do that sometimes Melly, sometimes OHs family will come round to visit and I will feel so exhausted I just want to sit by myself instead of having to watch their kids be naughty and be bombarded with conversation.

Xx

I need somewhere to have a little rant and I hope some of you can understand. I'm sure I've mentioned on here before that my OHs family aren't my cup of tea (have parties every weekend with their kids upstairs every weekend whilst they're all drunk, palm off their kids to anyone, his nieces and nephews are awfully behaved, etc.) but we have just found out that his sister is pregnant with her 4th.
All of her children have different dads and have all been from short term relationships or one night stands and none of them see or have anything to do with them. As you can imagine, everyone thought she was absolutely mad as it turns out this was PLANNED because she wants to have a boy. I guess it wouldn't be so bad but the 3 she has now is a perfect example of what people don't want their kids to be like. The oldest is 9 and just got excluded from school for hitting teachers and swearing and the youngest who is 5 who will call her mum all of the names under the sun if she doesn't get her own way.
We are constantly asked to babysit and have now refuse to have all 3 of them at the same time because they are too much to handle, especially now I'm pregnant. They will go through all of my things in my bedroom, all of my kitchen cupboards, locks themselves in the toilets, hit me in the belly (they do it because they know I'm pregnant!) and just don't do anything they're told in general. Even her dad has said that's it just going to be another kid for someone else to raise. I do believe her kids misbehave so much because they crave so much attention because they don't get it from their mum, so I can't imagine what it's going to be like when all of her attention is going to be on a newborn baby.
Anyway, we went round there on boxing day to see them and I couldn't believe some of the stuff she was saying. She asked me if I was going to get extra baby things and at first I was really confused and I was like "what, no, why would I?" and she said "because when you babysit my baby you're going to have to have things for mine as well as yours"... I couldn't believe it. The thought of my baby even being around her kids makes me cringe. I've never met anyone like it. :nope:

Pens that sounds like a nightmare, I have no patience for anything like that now I'm pregnant and your sil sounds like a nightmare and incredibly immature. I do not know how you didn't say your mind and I'm sure no one would blame you if you didn't look after her kids EVER! Xx

Wow, what a nightmare! Agreed with Raspberry 100%. I'd steer clear away from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->