FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

SPD pain is one of the worst pain's i've ever felt - obviously i've not had any babies yet i'm sure thats worse! lol But SPD has been the only thing to make me cry this pregnancy and if i over do it (like walk for just an hour!) i'm in agony :wacko:

Megan, gorgeous photos, those are clearer than I isually expect from the 3D scans!

The combo of my pelvic pain and my lower back pain is basically the biggest thing I'm having to manage day to day, at the moment. Everything else - hemorrhoids, acid reflux, round ligament pain, even the irritable uterus, is all just an annoyance compared to the pain.

Lovely pics, megan! :) I get a lot of bhs these days, too. Mostly in the evening. The only way I can help get them to pass is either having a warm shower or just going to bed!

Awwwww, spd sounds awful. :( I hope you ladies can find ways to get relief over the next few weeks, and that everything goes back to normal as soon as those babies make their appearance.

I have an interesting new symptom- the last few days my hips have suddenly felt weirdly loose. I wish I could tell my body to calm down on some of the birth prep as I might be having a cs anyway! ;)

Melly i agree, everything else is manageable and nothing in comparison to SPD.

I've had a few hours sorting all the new clothes these two got for xmas and washing, drying and folding tiny itty bitty clothes lol (3 wash loads on top of the millions they already had lol) Going to need more storage at this rate lol spoilt little monkeys already!

Loose! That sounds so weird. :lol: I hope it's not too uncomfortable.

id forgotten how sore and tired the last tri is, only 6 more weeks to go hopefully I cant wait to meet this little one, its flown by way too quickly! whats everyone doing to get ready for our little bundles, have any of you finished the nursery yet?my ds is still in his and I feel like its going to be a massive change for him with the new baby I don't want to kick him out of his room to the tiny spare room especially when the baby wont be going in there until hes well over 6 months/ almost a year like we did with ds

Love reading everyone's posts now, such an exciting time for us all :)

bounceyboo - Our nursery is finished, but I still have a list of things I need to get before she's here and I'm going a little stir crazy thinking about it! I'm trying not to stress over things as I know I have the necessities but the crazy prego woman side of me is desperate to run out and pick up a bathtub, a baby thermometer and some bath towels :haha:

Sorry I need to rant, so I have had this cough since xmas day every time I cough my bump feels like its on fire and a flood the floor sorry tmi. Im trying to pack up a house I cant sleep coz of the cough mow I have tightening and back pain and my sister wants to visit for a coffee, what planet is she on shr wont help with the move or looking after the 4 kids but she wanrs me to wait on her and hubby agggggghhhhhh rant over thank you

Loose! That sounds so weird. :lol: I hope it's not too uncomfortable.

Not uncomfortable or painful in the slightest... just weird! I take it my joints are just gearing up. :)

We are not prepared yet at all! We will install car seats in both cars in a week or two, and I plan to wash clothes etc this week :) we have a crib, but need a dresser to get her room/stuff into any kind of order.

Happy new year ladies, i can't believe we will all have our little miracles within the next few weeks!!! Only seems like yesterday that i joined here! Glad to hear your all well and babies are behaving themselves. Mines a wee monster and is far too comfy lying straight across my belly (been that way since conception i think) got my next scan on 20th to decided whether a natural or csec will happen! I hread that you are all having some BH , i have not had any yet....is this normal? .:wacko:

All that I need to do in the nursery is the following:

Buy a dresser to store baby clothes
Buy and put up wall stickers
Buy and put down a rug
Buy a new cot mattress

Most of that can wait until after baby is here as far as I'm concerned!

Nickie I think it's normal to have them, and normal not to have them. Don't worry :)

It's snowing here! Totally surprised me. I love snow. We've had such a lame start to winter, with temps in the 50's the week of Christmas (which my FL family appreciated but I thought was boring) so it's definitely good to see the white stuff :) Plus, we're kinda relying on bad weather around my due date so I can confidently go to my hospital of choice near my house and have a good reason for it!

Our nursery is pretty much set. I have to wash some of the clothes we've been gifted over the holidays, but I have enough to get started. I don't have any diapers yet... I have a bunch of cloth diapers but I'm putting off buying the disposables. They smell so bad, even clean ones. I don't even want them in my house lol. But I know I'll have to give in. I think we're having another little baby shower this month and I'll ask for diapers for that one. But basically we are ready for the baby, and I'm about to pack my hospital bag in the next couple days!

I have everything bar a changing bag..

Im nervous of washing things and packing the hospital bag... makes it very real that my baby is nearly here..

Does anyone else have their babys head really low to the point we're it feels like it's going to slide out at anytime?

dcm- my good friend said she had that the whole last month of her pregnancy. I guess it's not really a bad thing- atleast baby has the right idea! But you can probably rest assured they won't actually slide out, lol.

dcm- my good friend said she had that the whole last month of her pregnancy. I guess it's not really a bad thing- atleast baby has the right idea! But you can probably rest assured they won't actually slide out, lol.

Thanks lol, it's just so uncomfortable.

dcm, with my first ds I had that feeling! But good news! It made pushing a breeze! 13 minutes and he was out!!!! I hope it's a good sign for you too!

As far as the nursery I'm done! But guess what? still not packed! 10 days to go! I also want to get all of our tax stuff ready to go because I do not want to deal with it after my little guy gets here! Also need to put the carseat in!

dcm, with my first ds I had that feeling! But good news! It made pushing a breeze! 13 minutes and he was out!!!! I hope it's a good sign for you too!

As far as the nursery I'm done! But guess what? still not packed! 10 days to go! I also want to get all of our tax stuff ready to go because I do not want to deal with it after my little guy gets here! Also need to put the carseat in!
I hope that's a good sign for me as well. Was there anything you did to get and help ease the uncomfortableness or was it something you just had to deal with?

Aww do you have a nursery theme or keeping it simple? I've been prolonging on packing my bag as well, it's only packed halfway lol

Hi all! I have a question about baby position. I read about optimal position and obviously head down facing rear is best. My baby has been in about the same position for weeks: his head is down but baby's back and bum is on my right and feet all the way over to the left. I don't see much about this when I look online. Is this a good position? I really hope he turns to face backward and not forward. Anything I can do to encourage him to get into better position?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->