FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

thanks ttc and best of luck for yours on Tuesday!you will have your little bundle this time next wee come on the February babies :D

think ill have to take off my wedding and engagement rings soon my fingers are starting to get too fat for them! :wacko:

shells are you all set and ready for the boys coming this week :)

bouncyboo i've not been able to wear my ring for weeks, i hate being without it! Can't wait to put it back on again! Also i'm 100% ready :thumbup: come to terms with the c-section - it will be fine! I'm ready to meet my little guys :happydance: hoping no NICU/SCBU time will be needed and i can get my hand on my boys asap x

I can't wait to see some baby pics appearing here!! :)

I also had to take my wedding rings off months ago :( I look forward to putting them back on!

I had to take mine off months ago as well, because it was giving me a rash!!

TTC, shells, it is so exciting that you have dates! Woooo!!!

My original rings have never gone back on after I was about 20 weeks with ds.
Xx

I will say now that if i don't get on here to post details (i know the signal is not great in the hospital) anyone who is on my fb, once it is on there, you can post it here to update :) :thumbup:

:happydance: so exciting... KGH had great signal in the department where I had my little overnight stay a few months back I even "checked in" on the Facebook group :haha:
Xx

:happydance: so exciting... KGH had great signal in the department where I had my little overnight stay a few months back I even "checked in" on the Facebook group :haha:
Xx

I have never been able to get a decent signal maybe the maternity department is better than the main hospital lol When i was in l&d the other night getting checked the signal was dreadful, maybe upstairs on the wards are better :thumbup:

I don't know the hospital well enough to know where I was, I may have just been lucky, NGH signal is terrible, you'd think we were miles away from anything not right in the town! Xx

Yay, babies coming so soon! :D
Shells, I would doubt that they'd need NICU time -- won't they be past 37 weeks?
Can't wait to hear updates!

Eww, Surrey. Well at least it's only 2 years! :flower: I'll be applying for citizenship this August I think, hopefully it's not too expensive...

I heard it just went up to $550, a $300 increase to what it used to be I think?

Eeek so excited for the babies to start arriving next week!!

:wohoo:

And as for wedding rings I've been lucky, still wearing mine and was even able to take it off just two weeks a go for a cleaning at the store!

Yay 36 weeks today! As of next week I'm going to try everything to get things started before my section date!

best of luck shells im sure they wont need any time in the nicu! plenty of babies are born at 37 weeks and they are fine to get to 37 weeks with twins is brilliant!

cant wait for Tuesday to come already I really wanna now when im having my little boy!

dh came home the other night and apparently his dad(my fil) told him that they don't call much because they don't feel very welcome in our house, i.e. because of me not listening to his bull shit, ranting and putting his nose where its not supposed to be in other peoples business, he hugely embarrassed me when I had ds, at my own wedding and to be honest I don't lie him hes a ignorant fool, hes right hes not hugely welcome in my house but I never had anything against his mother and told dh that he can think what he wants its not true admitting to dh that I cant stand his dad isn't worth the arguments, however I did put down some ground rules for when ds2 comes because I want some time with my little boys and dh, and not to be in straight away after I have a C-section

I would carry on with what you're doing bounceyboo, means he will come over less :-D , I don't know what he expected if he's such an arse, does your dh not see it?
Xx

36 weeks today, so exciting we will start seeing babies soon and I've been away so long I didn't know Savvy's babies were here either!

Has this pregnancy gone really fast for anyone else?

My friends organised what they are calling a birthday do for me today at one of their houses (my birthday isn't until the 21st!) but I've figured out that it's a baby shower, lol, I just have to pretend to be surprised when I turn up!

36 weeks today, so exciting we will start seeing babies soon and I've been away so long I didn't know Savvy's babies were here either!

Has this pregnancy gone really fast for anyone else?

My friends organised what they are calling a birthday do for me today at one of their houses (my birthday isn't until the 21st!) but I've figured out that it's a baby shower, lol, I just have to pretend to be surprised when I turn up!

Yes! I think this pregnancy has flown by! Can't believe more babies are about to arrive! So excited!

That's is so sweet of your friends! You will have a great time.

I had what the call a baby "sprinkle" instead of a "shower" since this is my second so we don't need a whole lot. Because I am having a boy this time we did need some things so he didn't have to wear or use a lot of pink things. Lol it was a great time though. Today I have a baby sprinkle for a friend and a baby showe next weekend for another friend! Babies everywhere!

My next appt is Monday. I've been having some painful BH contractions this week. I didn't have pain with my DD. Makes me nervousness with DH traveling for 3 days in a couple of weeks. Terrified I'll go into labor.

I feel like this pregnancy has been so different from when I was pregnant with DD. I haven't had any issues. That pains haven't been as bad. I haven't swelled so my wedding rings fit. I don't have carpel tunnel in my wrist this time. All around I couldn't have asked for a better pregnancy.
Can't wait for Feb!

feronia yes they will be 37+3 when they arrive I just know there is no guarantee. A c-section means the fluid isn't always pushed off their lungs and can sometimes need a little extra help for a little while. But hopefully everything will be spot on and nothing to even think about.

bouncy sounds like FIL knows where he stands with you, :thumbup: you have to be strict about what you want. My DH's family live 45 mins away and i can handle them in small doses and i must admit i'm not looking forward to having them around for hours and hours on end :wacko:

Jm glad you've had a good pregnancy this time around, i bet it makes a huge difference!

I made it to 37 weeks today with twins :happydance: :happydance: I'm so happy to have gotten this far and had a pretty straightforward pregnancy. I'e been extremely lucky, only one little scare that looks like it turned out to be nothing over growth and fluids. I can barely do much these days, walking is a tricky business now too lol 3 days to go!!

You've done so well, I don't know any twin mammas in real life who have made it to 37 weeks!

bouncey, what an ass your fil sounds like! ugh I say stand your ground like the other ladies have said. Too bad for him if he doesn't feel welcome! My in-laws aren't really welcome lol! They were mad until new years over "how things went with ds1 birth." He was in the nicu and dh said no visitors until I got out of critical care and could see him! That was so unacceptable to them that they were pissed for 16 months and only seen ds a few times. Idiots!

Shells, happy 37 weeks! As others have said, it's amazing you made it this far :) I too worry about the nicu possibility...with the blood antibody stuff my little guy very well may need to go to nicu :( But we won't know till he's out and maybe he'll be out just in time to be perfectly fine. In any case, I hope your boys will be right as rain!

mrs poodle, how are you feeling? good to hear from you! have fun at the shower :)

jm, that's great you had a sprinkle :) Esp with having a boy this time! fingers crossed he doesn't decide to come while your dh is away!

Oh my gosh... 2 days away from having my baby!!!!!!!!!!! We're taking ds1 out to do some fun things today and then tomorrow I've got all sorts of appointments! I'm worried about not eating anything after.tomorrow night. I'm so so so morning sick still I just don't want to throw up all Tuesday morning!

This morning I had to question if I was going into labour. I was having some sharp pain down low. It felt like a leg cramp type pain. As soon as I got up the pain got better but man my belly was in the weirdest shape!
It definetly took me off guard this morning but all seems good now. Just so weird..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->