FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Yay for 37 weeks shells, amazing, I'm sure they'll both be just fine.

Xx

Shells they haven't given me any medicines or special washes yet! I have only been told do not eat or drink after midnight tomorrow. I see my dr tomorrow morning then preregister (which is like meeting with the anesthesiologist etc) at 5pm tomorrow. So I guess they'll tell me then about anything special to do. I think here they give you a special antacid drink and nausea meds in your IV day of section. Also the thinning injections are not standard here...at least at my hospital. The only other special thing I need is for units of blood to be set aside ahead of time as the testing for the kell antigen is not routine in the US. So if we'd need blood in an emergency it's a crapshoot to hope I wouldn't get kell blood as my body would attack it and kill me. Do you know if you're having an epidural or spinal block? I'm having a spinal and was told that after baby is out they may put me completely out to finish. I'm not sure if that's routine or just because I had the placenta accreta last time and it may take longer to close everything? Idk.... I'll try to post an update tues so we can compare our experiences ;)

Captain and melly cute videos :)

I think my baby might be the very next on our thread to come unless one of these babes sends a momma into labor today or tomorrow :)

Babies coming so soon!

I do have some more recipes Feronia. I will collect them and post them ASAP. :)

Tonigt at 12:23 am I will be the most pregnant I've ever been! :rofl:

Thankfully he seems content to stay in so I'm praying I can milk a few more weeks out of my little bugger. :)

I'm with you swan, fingers crossed all the babies stay comfy and warm and growing for as long as they need!

Ttc I have to go for blood tests today so they can have blood ready on standby. The bodywash is new here due to high infection rates. The meds are only because I'll be awake I'm having a spinal block throughout. Hopefully no general needed!

Been a couple of weeks since I've been fully awake at stupid o'clock (its 4am in the uk) rather than just get up to pee... my mind is working overdrive and getting nervous for Wednesday.

Oh gosh I hope I don't have to give myself injections! I haven't been told very much about what will happen with my section and when I have asked the DR said we discuss it nearer the time! I think next appointment I will make sure I find out what's going to happen so I can mentally prepare myself!

Loving the videos. My baby is the most active every evening between 6-10 and then as soon as I go to bed he stops. I get movements in the day but in the evening its constant for a good 3-4 hours.

This pregnancy has flown by for me and been much easier than my first one. I am so excited to meet my son but at the same time dont want the pregnancy to end as it's my last baby. :( I cannot believe there are babies arriving this week! Good luck to all of you xx

I love watching the belly videos. I always try and get a good video of my belly moving but as soon as I get the camera out (or her dad looks!) she decides she's not going to move. Here is the best video I've got where she is poking around at the side of my belly.
She likes to really stick her limbs out of my sides now to the point where it's painful, wish I could get that on camera or see what it looks like but she only seems to do it when I'm trying to fall to sleep.

I'm excited about these babies coming, it makes me wonder when mine will make an arrival. I suspect with my luck that she will come late and keep me waiting! :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM2_uo6h7-4

Hi everyone, can't wait to see some babies starting THIS WEEK! How awesome.

We are in the process of buying a house- we planned on building, but now it looks like we're going to be buying a mostly-built home which we're putting some final touches into, and moving some time in May or June, so now I'm suddenly realizing I should pack as much of the house as possible before the baby comes. It will be so crazy! But also so exciting. We're buying our dream home and having our first baby all in a few months- it's pretty surreal. The cool thing is, it's really bringing DH and I closer together. I really feel like we're a team, probably because we've been living in crappy places for 3 years and finally getting to where we have wanted to be, and that puts us into happy mode.

I don't think this pregnancy has flown by but it also hasn't been too slow moving for me. I'm not too nervous for the delivery, but I am excited to see what it feels like and see how much I will be able to handle, and I'm really excited to meet my little guy. I'm probably going to be shocked by how overwhelmed I'll be as a FTM, but that's ok. So much going on in my life anyway, I hope I'll adapt easily. Hope all of us do :)

Minibump - Certainly a future hockey fan, first thing DH bought when we found out was her own little jersey!

Wnt2beAMom - Cow town! It was a great game, shame about the result though! :haha:

Pens & Melly - Love the videos!! So much movements!!

ttc - Just so that I don't miss you later, best of luck for tomorrow! Will be thinking of you all day xx

Hi everyone, can't wait to see some babies starting THIS WEEK! How awesome.

We are in the process of buying a house- we planned on building, but now it looks like we're going to be buying a mostly-built home which we're putting some final touches into, and moving some time in May or June, so now I'm suddenly realizing I should pack as much of the house as possible before the baby comes. It will be so crazy! But also so exciting. We're buying our dream home and having our first baby all in a few months- it's pretty surreal. The cool thing is, it's really bringing DH and I closer together. I really feel like we're a team, probably because we've been living in crappy places for 3 years and finally getting to where we have wanted to be, and that puts us into happy mode.

I don't think this pregnancy has flown by but it also hasn't been too slow moving for me. I'm not too nervous for the delivery, but I am excited to see what it feels like and see how much I will be able to handle, and I'm really excited to meet my little guy. I'm probably going to be shocked by how overwhelmed I'll be as a FTM, but that's ok. So much going on in my life anyway, I hope I'll adapt easily. Hope all of us do :)

Congrats on the house :)
DH and I are in the same boat and like you said we have been getting along really well. We bought a house the day before I got admitted to the hospital and put on short term disability! Haha not a good time for my income to get cut, but we've been good. We got our student loans paid off in November, so that has helped. We don't move until the end of March, so we don't need to pay our down payment or mortgage until then anyway. We've just had the closing costs to deal with immediately.
I think another reason we've been getting along is because we see each other more now that I'm off work! We are both shift workers and could go days not even sleeping in the same bed :(

Good luck ttc and shells. Can't wait to see and here you're updates. My blood pressure has been playing up so have had loads of scans and appointments. I've been feeling so drained which is why i havent said much lately. I've been reading all your posts though and keeping up with all the news. My c-section has been booked for 11th Feb! Got to see my consultant again on 2nd to confirm though. If blood pressure is still bad will have to have baby sooner. Hopefully it will stay at the 11th. Have so much to do still xxx

Megan - congrats on the house!!! That's very exciting. We bought a house while we were trying and we got our BFP on the day we were moving into it. :lol: It was kind of surreal.

I think my first pregnancy dragged but this time it has flown! DD keeps me busy! :)

So excited for babies coming! I'll be thinking of you ladies! Can't wait!

I am having a rough day... I was itchy all over my arms, legs and back on the weekend. Nothing topical seems to help, so I have gotten really worried it is obstetric cholestasis. :( I am really ready to have this baby and end all these pregnancy worries. It is going to be a long wait until my appointment on Wednesday.

34 week appointment tomorrow! :happydance: I think after this I'll get an appointment at 36 then 38 weeks.. So just 2 left! I have a scan at 36 weeks too. Getting very exciting and near the end now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->