FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Surprisebub I have my appointment Wednesday too. Time drags when we are waiting for those, eh? I keep having very high blood pressure when I first get there to the office. But as soon as I relax and lay down for a minute or two it goes back down to a good level. He hasn't mentioned any reason to induce or go early. So unless I have headaches or blurry vision I'm not going to worry about it. Three more weeks til due date. That feels like an eternity. But it also feels really soon!

Yesterday was the first day my wedding rings felt uncomfortable. My hands weren't super swollen looking but they felt tight. I drank a ton of water and today they feel better. I put my rings back on again.

I have two more appt until baby comes! I go next mon the 19th, the 26th and then I have my phone consultation on the 28th when they tell me when to book in to the hospital for my section on the 5th! Seems like these last few weeks are dragging…

Congratulations to all the ladies getting their c-section dates, so excited for each and every one of you!

Well, the time has come for DH to go back to work. He was told today he should be flying on Wednesday meaning tomorrow's our last day together! He'll be gone for 20 days then home for 8 days and so on. It's going to be soooo weird being by myself after having him home since August, I just hope baby stays put for now, then shows up a couple of days early on his week off! :cry:

Thank you, ladies. Given OC is quite rare, I really hope I am just being a hypercondriac. I hope I naturally go in to labor in 2 weeks. I really can't take the worry if I am going to keep feeling like this.

Sorry your hubby has to go away, captain. Lovely that you had so much time together... but sad it is going to change :( I hope your baby listens and comes on just the right day. :)

Good luck tomorrow, ttc! :hugs:

SurpriseBub, my feet were itchy the other day and I was like OH MY GOD MY LIVER CHOLESTASIS NOOOOO and then I realised I'd just taken my compression stockings off and they were just breathing and sweaty :p

Captain, that's distressing that your husband will be away for so long! If the baby decides to come early, will he be able to leave work during the 20 days?

Thanks everyone :) I'm excited and nervous and a bit emotional! I had my check up and pre-op today. My dr did a non stress test and baby looked ok but I was having a lot of real contractions! So I'm hoping it's a sign he's cooked enough. I know he's better out than in at this point, but I'm still nervous it's too early!

So I go tomorrow at 9:30 to check in. They'll give me an IV, shave me, do vitals etc. Then I will meet with the anesthesiologist. When it's time I'll go to the OR, get my spinal and baby should be out in minutes. Then they'll check him over while they finish me up. I get to see him and kiss him etc if he's doing ok. Then dh gets to take pictures and take him to the waiting room to peek at my parents if he's stable :) Then the three of us spend a few hours bonding, nursing, etc in recovery :) Of course things will be different if he's in nicu but we're really hoping he will be ok!

Thanks for all the happy thoughts and wishes and of course I'll update as soon as I can :) You ladies have been so great and I've really loved our Feb thread ;)

I will be thinking of you, ttc! Honestly- it all sounds so exciting. I hope he comes out looking fantastic and you have the most wonderful and exciting day :)

TTC thinking of you today and going all goes well :) can't wait to hear your little guy is here safe and well and of course that your recovery is quick xx

Good luck tomorrow, ttc!!

I posted this in my journal but I thought I'd share it here too - here is my ridiculously huge (well that's how it feels!) twin belly today.

Attachments

• 33+6dressbump.jpg
    33+6dressbump.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 20
Thinking of you ttc. Can't wait to get updates and pictures :)

I've got my 36 week consultant appointment on Thursday and another scan. Find out my c section date too which is really exciting. I can't believe babies are starting to arrive. So exciting :)

Good luck ttc, hope your surgery goes well, baby is in good health and you recover quickly! Can't wait to see pictures and hear news!

Your turn tomorrow Shells, TOMORROW! After all the years of waiting I don't know how you get your head around going from 0 to 2 babies in an instant, eeek! Hope you're ok too and not getting too nervous! x

Good luck ttc, glad you are thinking positively about what happens if baby is ok rather then dwelling in nicu possibilities :-D

Xx

Thinking of you ttc! Can't wait for an update xx

Thinking of you TTC. Hope you and baby do well and he doesnt need NICU. Melly you look amazing on that picture x

Eeee guys this is so exciting!

I went to the mw today for my 36 week appointment and she thinks baby is footling breech, so I'm booked for a scan on Friday to check. If she is and doesn't move, it's bye bye to my VBAC and they will just do a section. Grr.

GL today TTC!!!!!
------
on a semi-related note, lost a bit of my plug this AM. STM's, should I be on high alert here, or could it still be ages away??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->