FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Interesting to hear about your acupuncture and moxibustion Raspberry, hope it works!

Great news Melly!! Stay put little ones!

Congratulations ttc! Welcome to the world little man, can't wait to hear and see more! Sorry that you weren't well after surgery but hope they're taking good care of you.

Good luck again shells, look forward to an update! x

Congratulations ttc, I'm so happy for you! Hope you're feeling better today.

And good luck shells, thinking of you!

Congratulations ttc, I will update the front page asap, what was the actual date of delivery?

Could you guys give me some ideas about how you think we should go forward with the front page, I've been looking for inspiration in some of the other groups.

Good news from you melly, hope they stay that way.
Xx

Thank you everyone! Ras, it was 1/13/15 ;) I.really want to catch up properly but I'm so tired! I have been reading everyone's posts still and I'm thinking of all of you :)

Congratulations TTC! Can't wait to hear about shells!

Raspberry, I think next to our names just put "baby x arrived x date"? Then we can post details in our posts?

Many congratulations TTC. x Best of luck Shells today x

I keep thinking this baby will be early, but I'm really hoping he hangs on until at least 37 weeks (3rd February) so that we can get a home birth. At least now my back up hospital bag is 95% of the way packed, as well as a nappy bag for little one, and a bag of spare clothes for DH. Still have a few things to pick up in town, like more maternity pads, new toothbrushes, and little things like that.

The cot mattress was delivered today, I made up the moses basket this morning, made a newborn hat yesterday, made a pair of cord ties last night (rainbow of course), finished a baby blanket/mat Monday (thinking about lining it with pul and terry cloth to make it into a roll up changing mat), and I've started a new blanket - one that will be large enough to use as an actual blanket!

16092543399_bc496313c4_z.jpg

16277839652_3fed2c2f92_z.jpg

16277839832_93ae85e5f5_z.jpg

16277839242_e5900952dc_z.jpg

I hope it all works for you raspberry! Thanks for sharing -- so fascinating to hear about first-hand!

Congrats TTC!!!! Enjoy all those lovely newborn snuggles!!

Good luck today Shells! Will keep checking in accordingly!

Midwife appointment today - am hoping she will approve me taking RRLT since I am almost 36 weeks now and no longer have to "worry" about irritating my angry uterus. Took my last progesterone shot last night and am unofficially (but in 3 hours, officially) cleared to DTD again! :happydance: I'm ecstatic to have made it this far and am hoping he sticks around a wee bit longer!

MrsTM1, look at you!! They look awesome, good job.

swan, hopefully you get the all clear for the tea. And I don't know how anyone is even thinking about sex these days! Everything below my boobs hurts all the time. :lol:

I was mainly ok with sex til about 2 weeks ago, now everything including my boobs hurts!

Xx

So looking forward to seeing baby photos here soon!!

MrsTM1 - Great job, the little hat looks sooo cute!

Not a great start to the day, was awake at around 3AM with the usual insomnia and was then suddenly sick at 5AM. I managed to get back to sleep after that but have a sour stomach now at 8AM, but at least I have my OB appointment in an hour. Sour stomachs aren't much fun with a little wriggle machine in there!

That's all lovely mrstm! I wish I could make things like that!

Don't know if anyone's see Facebook ...

Shells has delivered 2 lovely boys this afternoon, both gorgeous and look to be doing well :happydance:

Xx

Well Dr appointment was good again. My lab work was good from yesterday, but Dr isn't going to let me go past 39 weeks....
I am 1cm dilated, so she she will do a sweep next appointment.
I'm gonna try my hardest to get this baby out naturally in the next two weeks!

Yay, shells' baby boys are so cute! :D

MrsTM1, love the cord ties and other baby stuff! How did you sterilize yours? I put mine in boiled water for 5 minutes, let them dry, and then put them in an air tight ziplock bag in the freezer. My midwife said that's fine.

Wnt2beAMom, I hope baby comes soon then. Why won't your doctor "let" you go past 39 weeks? Is this your first? Most first time moms go past 40 weeks and the average is actually closer to 41 weeks. Remember, you always have the right to decline an induction! It's totally up to you!

Ooooooooh congratulations shells!!! I am not in the Facebook group, can someone share the photos here?

I just had my 34-week OB appt, and she has put me off work from next week! Woohoo!!! Hopefully the twins give me a week or two of rest time before they appear. :D

Can you join fb group? Details on the first post of this thread.

I'm not sure if shellie will be sharing photos and full names here?

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->