FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

I spoke to my midwife last night and was told to keep an eye on it to see if I bleed any more, get any cramping or have any other changes and to ring l&d this morning if I do. I've been absolutely fine and had no more bleeding, had a little look down there with a mirror and have a patch of very irritated looking skin that bled when I rubbed it with tissue, so I think it might have just been that :blush: I'm going to lay off shaving my lady bits for a couple of weeks now! Going in blind doesn't seem to have done me any good!

congrats sells your bos are beautiful, ttc hope you are recovering well and enjoying tiny baby cuddles :)

pens glad your bleeding has stopped and might just be what you think it was,

I was getting pains all morning right across bump yesterday up until 9pm, rang the maternity hospital only to be told to come in and then just as I got ready to leave we had a red alert storm warning so couldn't leave the house baby was and is moving around like crazy the nurse said bh should come and go and feel like contractions but this was like a stingy noticeable pain but you wouldn't need to take a pain killer for at the same time if you understand what I mean, got a little pain already today f it keeps up im going to go in and get checked out

Wow! So much activity the past few days :)

Congrats TTC and Shells!!! So happy for you.

I want to return to acupuncture but it's not covered by insurance and since we're buying a house right now I'm trying to save money. Oh well.

I haven't lost any mucus plug yet but I'm grateful for this group to read about your experiences with it... I have SO much wetness down there every day and want to be able to tell the difference.

I have lots of sharp pains shooting from my bellybutton to my vagina, and my doula says that's just baby's head pressing on a nerve as he moves down. I also feel him pressing on my backside randomly which is very odd, suddenly feels like I need to go #2 then it goes away. Then he will go back to the front and give my bladder a nudge. Hahaha. It's fun how active he is. And his butt is stuck up in my right ribcage which forces me to stretch out my stomach so he has room! Lol. It is so weird having a little human in our bellies.

It's been a mild winter here! Only snowed lightly a handful of times. I've sorta decided if I have to go into the military hospital (given good weather), I'll be more open to an epidural. Because they don't have a tub. I will still try natural, but I don't want to over-pressure myself about it. In the other hospital I'm hoping for, each room has a tub and I'll feel much more supported to stay drug-free for longer. But now I'm much less nervous about it all and I just want to meet him and come up with a name!! DH wants to name him after himself, because we got that 3D scan and he looks just like DH. But I don't want two of the same name to deal with for the rest of my life. Decisions, decisions.

Can't wait to read about more healthy babies :dance:

Midwife for me this morning. Apparently baby is head down and she's written 4/5 in the Eng section - I didn't look until I got home so didn't ask whether this means 4/5 engaged or 4/5 palpable. Surely, I can't be 4/5 engaged this early with a second baby? I thought they floated around until the end?!

BP was great, unfortunately urine tested positive for blood and leukocytes so waiting to see if something grows.

So exciting with all the announcements, CS dates and mucus plug chat!! :happydance:

Yay for having a date, Shamz!

Glad the bleeding has stopped, Pens.

MiniBump, sounds like a mostly good appt, sorry about the urine, hopefully it's minor and resolves itself! I don't know about the engagement sorry!

I'm meant to be going to a parent craft class this Saturday from 9:30AM-2PM. I'm not sure what to expect. It wouldn't let me sign up online so my midwife just told me to turn up so I hope I actually get let in! Although I should be okay because she's the one that's holding the class which is nice.

Sounds like fun, pens! :) is it mainly just to meet other mums and that sort of thing?

To get back to your front page question, raspberry... I can think of two options:
-add baby name and bday next to our names
-not do anything! (Ie. People can announce in the thread and those of us keeping up will see :) just thought I would throw that out there- especially if you don't feel like being obligated to keep updating the page) :)

I am happy with whatever you prefer (also if you want to do something else!)... thanks for your work on creating and updating all this time :)

I think the class just covers pretty much everything you need to know about the last trimester, labour and having a newborn and what groups and things there are to take baby to when she's born. I think it's going to make it more real, I'm still a little bit in denial that this is actually happening. I probably won't freak out until my waters break!

Sounds like fun, pens! :) is it mainly just to meet other mums and that sort of thing?

To get back to your front page question, raspberry... I can think of two options:
-add baby name and bday next to our names
-not do anything! (Ie. People can announce in the thread and those of us keeping up will see :) just thought I would throw that out there- especially if you don't feel like being obligated to keep updating the page) :)

I am happy with whatever you prefer (also if you want to do something else!)... thanks for your work on creating and updating all this time :)

I don't have a problem updating the front post, wasn't sure if I should keep the babies under the original due date and add details next to it or re arrange in new date order.

Xx

I would vote for putting them in the new order (and maybe putting the due date in brackets after the birth date?)

Had my 38 week check up today and all good. Baby's head is engaged and low. Will be induced on 29th Jan if nothing happens before then!

Or put in new order and then put in brackets how far along mom was (ex, 37+2 weeks) ?

Would it make sense to leave the due dates as they are but add a new baby arrivals entry above it..? (With what the due date was or what gestation was if ppl want that)?

Just thinking that changing dates etc might get messy and confusing, especially as I doubt everyone on the front page will update as some people seem to have dropped off or just stopped by the one time! :)

Exciting to have a date in mind, izzie! :)

Congrats ttc and shells!! It is great to start seeing babies joining this group.

My twins are doing good...both should be home in the next two weeks. I miss my house!

I hope everyone is doing well. Looking forward to updates!

Super news that the twins are doing well and should be home soon, savvy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->