FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Sounds like an asthma attack or something like that, if the ventolin is working?

I just made a list of everything I need to do on maternity leave and it's so long! :o Hopefully the twins give me a couple of weeks yet.

River, those look great!

Surprise: no sign of baby yet! I had my appointment and I'm still in prodromal labor. We made a timeline of how we'll deal with things, week-by-week, until 39 weeks. My midwife set me very much so at ease, and I feel much better about things. I have things I'm to do as "homework" so-to-speak, until next appointment (exercises from spinning babies, one short walk a day, resting and eating are basically the only things she wants me to do LOL) and then we'll evaluate how I'm doing on sleep. If sleep isn't coming easily/at all, we can consider sleep aides for a week to rebuild energy for labor. I will probably refuse them, 99% sure at this point but will see how the week goes. Then at 39, we can discuss potential methods of inducing labor naturally to see if we can get things moving. She said they often give prodromal 3 weeks' time, or until 39 weeks, before they try to gently intervene. And that's only if I'm feeling physically beat down at 39 -- if I feel comfortable continuing without trying anything, she's fine with that. She said often the woman just hits a point within a few weeks where they physically struggle to manage with the non-stop contractions. So we'll see, but I left feeling a lot more in control and reassured, which is comical really seeing how out-of-control I am! :rofl: But it all went well. :) He'll come someday, and that's what matters to me. xD I won't be pregnant forever! How are you feeling? Still off?

Savvy, glad to hear you're halfway home with your girls! :hugs: I hope Mackenzie is able to come home with you and Madison soon. Been praying that things go smoothly for you! xoxo

Pens I agree, it sometimes is nice to call triage just for reassurance sake. :) Sounds like what I've been experiencing with my man. Some days he's still kicking like mad, others it's just little taps depending on his positioning. But having reassurance is always a nice thing, imo!

Goodness Captain, what a day! I'm glad things with OH are okay now that he's being monitored, but I would have been terrified! I hope he's feeling better soon!

I had a very, very bad period-like cramp for a minute or two low on the right hand side of my belly after rolling over in bed last night. No idea what it was but after it stopped I was fine. Hurt like a bitch though!!

Ugh, I've had that happen! Such bad pain! I think it's when you stretch out a ligament too much while rolling over. It hurts for like a minute and then is completely fine.

Captain, I hope your DH is okay! That must have been scary!

savvy, it must be tough having one daughter home and the other still in hospital. I hope Mackenzie recovers well and is home soon.

Yeah, ligament sounds likely Feronia, it's about where I used to get the round ligament pain!

River, those look great!

Surprise: no sign of baby yet! I had my appointment and I'm still in prodromal labor. We made a timeline of how we'll deal with things, week-by-week, until 39 weeks. My midwife set me very much so at ease, and I feel much better about things. I have things I'm to do as "homework" so-to-speak, until next appointment (exercises from spinning babies, one short walk a day, resting and eating are basically the only things she wants me to do LOL) and then we'll evaluate how I'm doing on sleep. If sleep isn't coming easily/at all, we can consider sleep aides for a week to rebuild energy for labor. I will probably refuse them, 99% sure at this point but will see how the week goes. Then at 39, we can discuss potential methods of inducing labor naturally to see if we can get things moving. She said they often give prodromal 3 weeks' time, or until 39 weeks, before they try to gently intervene. And that's only if I'm feeling physically beat down at 39 -- if I feel comfortable continuing without trying anything, she's fine with that. She said often the woman just hits a point within a few weeks where they physically struggle to manage with the non-stop contractions. So we'll see, but I left feeling a lot more in control and reassured, which is comical really seeing how out-of-control I am! :rofl: But it all went well. :) He'll come someday, and that's what matters to me. xD I won't be pregnant forever! How are you feeling? Still off?

Savvy, glad to hear you're halfway home with your girls! :hugs: I hope Mackenzie is able to come home with you and Madison soon. Been praying that things go smoothly for you! xoxo

Pens I agree, it sometimes is nice to call triage just for reassurance sake. :) Sounds like what I've been experiencing with my man. Some days he's still kicking like mad, others it's just little taps depending on his positioning. But having reassurance is always a nice thing, imo!

Goodness Captain, what a day! I'm glad things with OH are okay now that he's being monitored, but I would have been terrified! I hope he's feeling better soon!

great that you could talk things out and feel a lot better, swan! I had thought maybe you were busy giving birth if you didn't appear on here today ;) i feel better today, so not sure what was going on... I still think it might have been hormones. Hopefully heading towards delivery...! You are such a champ for putting up with the constant contractions. Ugh. I hope you get some good sleep in the next little while :)

Savvy, hope Mackenzie is home and well soon. It must be so tiring for you.

Captain, sorry to hear dh is unwell. Hopefully he will be better soon.

Pens, yesterday i was worried about babies movements changing. Had a growth scan that was booked for today anyway so luckily that put my mind at rest. Baby was fine and growing well. Sonographer said its probably where theres not a lot of room and change in position. But she said definately always seek advice with any concerns to do with babies movements.

Melly and Feronia, i seem to get that pain every night when i turn onto my left side. It really hurts, but only lasts for a minute if that. Its horrible though.

Swan, really hope baby comed soon so you get some relief.

Hugs to everyone, we're all on the home stretch now! Yay!! X

Skyped with DH and he's back to his usual self, he thinks he's good to go back to work tomorrow which I really don't want him to, but it's good that he's feeling so much better.

He said it was some kind of bronchial spasm and he just couldn't get any air into his lungs. A room cleaner heard him and came into his room as he was leaving who then called for help, the nurses came and stretchered him away so I'm trying not to think of what could have happened if she wasn't around!

I'm going to book an appointment for him to see his doctor when he's home, I want him to get some tests done so nothing like this happens again! The nurses were pretty good there though and will keep an eye on him until he does come home, which might not be for another two weeks!

Oh, and my neighbours came around to update me on their friend. Thankfully it wasn't a heart attack. What a day though!

Okay, sounds like things have turned around Captain. Phew!

Wow, sounds like its been a busy day on here! DH has been using my phone all day so I have so much to catch up on! Lol
Dr really wants to induce me next week. I'm 1cm dilated and she did a bit of a sweep today. I hope we can get baby to come on its own or at least get me dilated more so I don't need the cervidil...
We had an ultrasound too. Baby is measuring 7lb 13ounces.

That's exciting wnt2beamom! Hope the sweep works!

Sounds like we are close to more baby announcements!

How many so far? Still says 2 on first page.

So today I went for my weekly appt and again I had high blood pressure. Doctor wants me to come back in 2 days to check again and depending on the BP he will schedule an induction. I'm pretty suprised because I had a feeling Id go past my due date. But I'll be 39 weeks on Saturday, so at least full term. Now I'm trying to get last minute things done and crossing my fingers DH and I can squeeze in one last date. And hopefully some BD before baby comes. Crazy that after Friday I'll know the induction date. Ahhhh!!!

Sorry to hear about the blood pressure, imp. But hooray for a date!!! (And hopefully one last romantic date too!)

I think we were up to 7 babies? Ttc, savvy x 2, shells x 2, bridget and zombie kitty?

You must be exhausted swan! Hope you get the rest you need, but easier said than done when you have a little one already that needs entertaining!

Savvy I hope your babies are both well and reunited soon!

Glad your husbands feeling ok captain, how scary!

Sorry about the blood pressure imp, guess we are in the same boat. I'll be 39weeks when I go in for induction.
I'm gonna call some acupuncture places tomorrow and see if I can get in somewhere for a couple sessions before then!
I really don't want artificial induction :( but Dr was pretty sure I need it with the way my bp has been too... :(

Wow, so many people getting induced early! I hadn't realised the rate would be so high. Fingers crossed for everyone.

4 weeks today until my c-section date, feels like so long away compared to a lot of you! :haha: Am I one of the last people?

Emily Florence Grace b17.1.15 at 5.19am. Home last night as several complications. Waiting for midwife visit today. Feel like I'm getting a mummy test!

I spoke to triage yesterday and told them what I wrote on here and they asked me to wait until her most active time of day and if it's not normal then to go straight in. Thankfully, she was her usual extremely wriggly self right on time. I'm definitely feeling her in different places though, I feel as if she's got something lodged under my right rib and I was getting what I think is a foot sticking out of my side! I've noticed this morning that I can see my belly moving more than I can feel it as well, so I guess it is my placenta that is making it harder to feel her.
I'm going to see my midwife today so I'll mention it all again to her and see what she says too. When she feels my belly to see how baby is laying she tells me she can feel her moving and sometimes I can't feel a thing!

Congratulations Izzie74.

I've been very slack in updating I'm afraid - sorry ladies.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->