FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Congratulations Izzie. Sorry to hear of complications. Hope you and baby are well xxx

Congratulations Izzie! :flower:

Someone I went to school with gave birth to her baby 11 weeks and 6 days early today! How scary. She is managing to breast feed him though so things are looking bright.

^nope your not the last one yet hun still quiet a few of us waiting to have our babies :D

congrats izzy!

had my glucose test on Tuesday have heard nothing so I presume im fine like I guessed! im in the clinic Tuesday so ill know my date baby will defiantly be here by if I don't go into labour before then,i feel like hes low my crotch is so sore from pressure im like john wayne waddling around after a crazy toddler :haha::haha:

Not long got back from my midwife appointment and it's been confirmed that baby has changed position, she is lining herself up and is "on the brim"! She said it explains the pressure and achey feelings I've been getting down there because she is making her way down, I just hope she carries on the way she is going now.
I had to do a nasal swab today too (can't remember what for) and it made my eyes water so much. I've been a big sniffly for the last few days too so I was praying I didn't hook something else out :haha: sorry TMI!

Yay Izzie, wonderful news!!! Congratulations!! What kind of complications did you have? Hopefully you pass the mummy test. :lol:

Pens, glad bubs is just getting herself into position.

Congratulations Izzie!

Surprise - I think you're right, I count seven too, eight now with Izzie!

Pens - Glad everything's okay with baby!

Yay Izzie, wonderful news!!! Congratulations!! What kind of complications did you have? Hopefully you pass the mummy test. :lol:

Pens, glad bubs is just getting herself into position.

Baby's head got stuck. Had to have kiwi delivery, then shoulders got stuck and they thought she had broken it. Needed to be cut. After delivery cord broke off with placenta inside. Needed manual extraction, lost 2litre blood and needed two transfusions. Baby had jaundice and feeding issues. Had problems with potential signs of pnd after the delivery and loss of son in2013.

But we're both fine now!!!!

My goodness Izzie, what a time you've had! But congrats and so glad things are much better now! :hugs:

Raspberry, no worries! I've been sick too, so I feel you. Plus it's a bit of a time trying to keep track of births here vs the FB group. We'll get it organized in time! ;) LOL.

37 weeks today. Also turned 29 today. And I'm sick as a dog! :rofl: But hanging in there. Big snowstorm expected here this weekend... my husband's betting that'll be what swings me into labor. I told him to bite his tongue! xD But I got a good night's sleep last night -- well, better than most. I slept for about 5 hours without interruption. So that was awesome!

Congrats, Izzie! Sorry to hear the birth was rough. I hope you all all happy and healing.

Happy birthday, Swan! So sorry to hear that you are sick. I hope you are able to get lots of good sleep and start feeling better soon.

Oh no Izzie sounds traumatic, I am glad you are both Ok now!

Swan - I am hardly getting any sleep, DS has been having a bit of a threenager phase, hopefully short and intense and DH work is crazy - typical!

xx

Congratulations Izzy, sorry to hear you had such a hard delivery but really pleased that you are both doing well know 😊 I've been having period type pain on and off for a few days now but this evening they are a wee bit stronger and more regular, i also have back ache too :-( not getting any other signs though so I'm thinking maybe just Bh??? What do you guys rekon? .. Think i will call midwife tomorrow if its still the same, buf if it gets any worse tonight then maybe a trip to triage :wacko:

I have been having cramps and tightenings for a couple of hours now. I find it impossible to know whether it is BH or the real deal... I doubt any of us can help you decide, Nickie! Trust your instincts, and call or go in if you are worried. (If I was ie. 25 weeks I would be at l&d now, but not so worried now as labor from this point isn't a big deal...)

Either way- for sure call your midwife tomorrow to discuss. Utis etc can cause cramps too. She will surely be able to help you differentiate when to worry and when not.

Hope you feel better shortly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->