FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Yikes Izzie, that does sound very full on. I'm glad you're both doing well now. :hugs:

Nickie, have you tried timing them? When they get to 5-1-1 (five minutes apart, lasting for one minute, for one hour) is when I was told to go to the hospital.

I have another new pain - a sharp pain in my left buttock which is making walking incredibly difficult today. I assume one of the babies has shifted onto a nerve? Holy hell though, I've had to rethink all my activities for the day because even just walking to the bathroom is an ordeal! I nearly wet myself before because I was moving so slowly. I had just woken up from a two hour nap though so I shouldn't complain too much. :lol:

Well DH has been put on his permanent schedule at work which has him starting Monday, even though he's there now, so he won't be home until the 15th... ONE DAY before my due date!!!

Oh yea Melly that is sciatic pain. Its awful!

Yay for more babies! Congrats izzy! Glad you and baby are doing ok after such a stressful delivery.

Tomorrow is my 36 weeks Dr. appointment. Anxious to see if I'm making any progress but hoping that I haven't yet because DH is traveling next week for work. Don't want him to miss the birth!

Fingers crossed all these dads make it back in time! :o

Happy belated birthday Swan. Sorry your not well.

All these Dad's going away, hope they all make it back in time x

That sounds awful Izzie but I'm glad to hear that you're both fine now.

I think I might be losing a little bit of mucus plug? I had some thick tinged yellow snotty looking stuff on the tissue this morning after wiping. There was enough for two wipes but it wasn't bloody or anything and I know that the plug can regenerate so I'm not really worried. It's quite exciting really, in a gross way :haha:

Don't panic captain, it's very common for first timers to birth nearer 41 weeks.

Wnt2beAMom that's just ridiculous, you've a lovely bump and doesn't look big to me.

Xx

morning ladies ive been up half the night with my ds I don't know whats going on with him hes his usual happy self however has a temperature snotty nose, but he has had a runny nose for ages, waking up for hours at a time, the other night was 12.30am-5am, up again at 8.30 only slept an hour all day, last night was almost as bad, up at 12am until 3am up again at 7.30am came into our room, dh was gone to work,ds got sick and still has temperature im shattered he was supposed to be going to preschool this morning and I was looking forward to a break but keeping him home now its going to be a long day, on top of it I was supposed to getpaid my sick pay today and it didn't come through, only 8.30am and its a shit day already :/

37 weeks today. Also turned 29 today.

Happy birthday!

I turn 30 next week and I'll be 36+2 that day. Hoping for pizza delivery so that I don't have to cook! :haha:

Appointment with the anaesthetist this afternoon, so I'm making the most of a day bus pass. Already went to Aldi this morning, so phase 1 (of 3) of grocery shopping is complete, and I was even able to treat the bunnies to half of a tiny carrot!

About to leave for the mall (hate the mall, but there are a few places I need to go - need maternity pads and to go to the post office, as well as lunch!), then up to the hospital for the appointment. Then it will be out to Tesco via the bus, then home to rest, and if I feel like it, I'll head out to Asda later this afternoon. Then grocery shopping will be finished for the next 2-3 weeks!

Planning on bagging some bits up and putting them into the freezer so that on the days I don't want to (or don't feel like) cooking, I can just dump them into the slow cooker.

Only reason I'm going around to the shops to buy groceries today instead of doing an online order: Tesco gift cards cannot be used on grocery orders placed online! :dohh:

Anyway, have a great day everyone!!! :flower:

Bounceyboo, could he still be getting his second molars or perhaps have a food intolerance? Alternatively, could he know there's a big change coming and is unsettled by it? He's the same age as my DD and she still wakes a few times a night and gets in with us but thankfully she does go back to sleep pretty quickly! I feel for you though, I'm struggling with sleep anyway at the moment so the extra waking and trying to turn my big bump over in the 6 inches of bedspace I'm allowed without falling out doesn't help! :wacko: Hope your DS is feeling better soon, perhaps a nap for you both today? :sleep:

My ds has a bit of a cough/cold thing and has been unsettled/ behaving like a little shit for a week - sorry no patience at the moment and that's how I feel.
I think they find it hard to express what they are feeling etc but know something big is about to happen.
Xx

Never thought to time them stupid me lol. They went on til i went to bed and then stopped. Just started up again now so i will keep an eye on them xx

Congrats Izzie, so sorry to hear about the trauma you experienced. I hope you're able to recover well and go home with your DD. :flower:

Ugh, DD had an awful night last night as well. No fever and she doesn't seem sick, but she was up like 5 times crying and I couldn't figure out what was wrong as well. I feel like shit this morning as a result. I didn't even consider that those blasted final molars will be coming in soon! I'll have to check for that.

Yay, my home birth appointment is set for next Thursday when I'll be 37 weeks. My midwife will show up, check out our apartment, make sure we have everything, and we'll just talk about the big day. :happydance: From this point forward I am comfortable having a home birth if it comes to that, but I know chances are baby will be baking until at least 40 weeks, which is fine by me.

I have 3 wks left til i have my Bbygirl via c-section.

Hi all. Don't get on here often to update any more but keeping up with those of you on the fb group.

Just want to sympathise with those of you whose toddlers are acting up. My 2 year old is a grumpy clingy devil child at the moment. She definitely knows something big is happening and won't let me further than arm's length most of the time. We Co-sleep and she has developed a pressured sensor and goes mad if I even get up to go to the bathroom at night. It's really stressful for us all right now :(
My section is booked for next Wednesday assuming little Mister stays put thar that long. I thought things were getting moving but I think he is just really low which is causing a lot of pain in my pelvis and groin. I do need to make my date as I have arranged to have dd looked after and an earlier delivery would really put a spanner in the works.

Hi Maisie nice to hear from you, I'd been wondering how things were with you!

:hugs: Hugs to all the mamas who have unhappy little ones at the moment!

Raspberry - That's what I'm hoping for! My due date is a Monday and the sailboat we live on is called Tuesday's Child (after the mother goose rhyme), so we've all agreed that it would be perfect for her to be just one day late and be a little Tuesday's child herself! :haha:

Don't panic captain, it's very common for first timers to birth nearer 41 weeks.

Wnt2beAMom that's just ridiculous, you've a lovely bump and doesn't look big to me.

Xx

Thanks Ras :)
I like my baby bump. DH was with me and rolled his eyes haha

Got back from the u/s - baby is head down now! yay! feeling relieved...

Amazing all these older siblings are acting out at the same time... It must be some kind of evolutionary survival thing- ie. They sense they are going to have to start sharing resources pretty soon! ;) I have heard a lot of people advising to get a special doll, bottle, bath etc that the toddler sibling gets when they meet the new baby. Makes sense! I guess the idea is that they feel included, and are sort of reinforced as a 'big boy/girl'. I can't imagine what it feels like to be having baby #2 or more :) when the twins I nannied were born their older sister did great, but older brother was a nightmare for about four months. He was much better when he had activities and things to go to- I think in large part he was both jealous and just bored to be at home.

I think my baby might have gone back to breech. She went nuts on Wednesday night, and now the feelings I am getting are something big in my ribs and taps down low. Hmmm.... Will see on Monday.

So exciting to have a date, Maisie! (And nice to see you!) I hope your little man doesn't try to come early :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->