FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Hi everyone!
No signs of baby yet, 11 days to go.
It's quite strange to think i would be expecting baby for certain next week if i would have gone elective c-sec, but after being the all clear for a VBAC, i am kinda past that 'ahh baby can come anytime now!' stage, and am sure i'll be overdue and impatient (like the first time round!) so i am viewing these next two weeks as just do nothing and chill as best i can before baby arrives!

Congratulations on your little boys Shells!

DH is home three weeks yesterday and due date is three weeks today, so keep baking little baby!

I wonder how many new babies we'll have by the end of this week, at this rate there wont be any left for February!

DH is officially on his work trip and won't be back until Wednesday night at midnight.
I'm feeling off today. Icky feeling in my tummy and a little congested. I'm having a ton of lightening pain. My contractions feel like menstrual cramps. His movements kind of make me feel sick. I'm having loose stools, more discharge than normal although I haven't seen any of my mucus plug yet. I'm extremely exhausted and run down.
I don't know if I'm putting this all in my head. I just really don't want my son to come until DH is back.

Argh, jm, hopefully he stays put!! I've been having lots of loose stools and congestion and discharge as well, trying to pretend it's nothing!

My sciatica is back in a pretty serious way though, I can barely walk. I had some errands I was going to run today and honestly I think I'll be lucky if I shower and make it downstairs!

I was feeling off with a lot of what you are describing about 2 weeks ago, jm. Still waiting... and just had an appt that confirmed cervix is still closed! (In my case- booooooooooo!!!!) Fingers crossed you feel better and baby stays put.

Huh, sounds like it must just be common for this stage of pregnancy then? Like all the TWW symptoms. :lol:

It's very common I think I had constant period cramps, weird bowels etc and walked like a cowboy for 6 weeks before ds was born xx

I've been having quite bad period type pains today and sore lower back. A lot discharge too. Can this mean anything? Also recently, I've been having bowel movements at least 3 times a day but today, I've been terribly constipated. Could this be my body getting ready for labour or just something that happens around this time of pregnancy? Been so uncomfortable today :(

Shamz, I usually read of people having their bowels clear out before labour, not stop up!

must be something in the air laies toay I feel like death warmed up, lots of pains all day afer I dropped ds to preschool came home and fell asleep picked ds up at 12.30 im so cold, feel like ive the flu, my back hurts when dh came home from work I just laid down fro a few hours and im still the same although pains have eased up on bump my backs really sore also had a runny tummy twice today dh was like go into labour so I can have the day off tomorrow lol

So sorry all you ladies are feeling off, hope you feel better soon! Had my last dr appt today dr said baby is head down and have my preregistration surgery call on wed for last min Info and section time! So ready for next thurs, am kinda sad this is my last pregnancy but I've been so miserable this go round. Bouncy every kid is different but mine have always been sooo excited when I bring baby home and have never had any jealousy. Dh is stayin with me in the hospital and the boys are going to my moms wed-fri then mil picks them up fri and keeping them til sat. The boys are sooo excited for their sleepovers and coming to see me and baby. My only advice is involve your lo as much as possible with the baby! Have them bring you diapers and help with burping, hand you wipes, ect. Let them hold the baby as much as thy want and make them feel really important while they help. It helps you keep them involved and paying attention to them and makes them feel like they are a big part of the whole process!

I've been feeling the same way ladies, congested, loose stools and discharge. Must be pretty common for around this time.

Ugh so today I caved in and bought a bunch of frozen food. Not the crappy ready meals, but stuff to just heat up in the oven. I love cooking and always try to make things from scratch, even if it's just a pizza (my favourite food!) I'll make the dough but I just can't do it any more. Feeling a little guilty about it!

I've been feeling the same way ladies, congested, loose stools and discharge. Must be pretty common for around this time.

Ugh so today I caved in and bought a bunch of frozen food. Not the crappy ready meals, but stuff to just heat up in the oven. I love cooking and always try to make things from scratch, even if it's just a pizza (my favourite food!) I'll make the dough but I just can't do it any more. Feeling a little guilty about it!

Don't be silly, I have toned down the cooking recently, all of our roast dinners recently have had frozen roast potatoes and frozen veg to accompany the meat.

I have batch cooked a couple of things and made up my own ready meals for when the baby is here but really could have done with doing more and earlier. I wasn't going to do it at all but knew I'd feel guilty at feeding DS rubbish food, at least first time around it doesn't matter what you feed yourself and DH but DS can't eat junk every day.

I am meal planning really easy stuff right now that requires very little preparation as I can't be doing with standing in a hot kitchen. I just wish DS enjoyed stir frys.

xx

Can i just ask ladies, i am 36 +2 and have not yet had an internal examination...is this normal? When do u normally have this done?...:wacko:

Nicki it's perfectly normal, my dr doesn't star check until 37-38 weeks usually after the group b test.

Shamz, I usually read of people having their bowels clear out before labour, not stop up!

That's what I thought. Will see how I get on. Woke up with an earache this morning too. Feel like it's never ending. 1 week until my c-section. Really ready to meet this bubba now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->