FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Just being monitored for a few hours, but it looks like all the numbers are returning to normal ranges so I'm expecting them to send us home soon!

Great news! Glad it just seems like your doc sent you in just to be cautious :) I hope you will be home and snoozing away shortly.

Congratulations imphope and yay for a date Melly, I hope everything is alright and that they stay put for a little while longer.

Since this baby is number 1 and I'm 37 weeks next Monday, I'm curious to know what things I can do to help prepare my body for labour. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Xx

good luck melly!hope your home safe and sound pens raspberry leaf tea and epo?i hear they are both good bouncing on your ball and a bit if sex thrown in for good measure :haha::haha:

Congratulations to everyone who has had babies since I posted last - I'm also very surprised by how many are early! I think our twin mummies have done very well too, baking them for so long!

I'm on the countdown, 6 days to go until I meet my girlie. Although now I'm getting worried they got it wrong and it's a boy, lol... If it was going to happen to anyone, it would happen to me! I also was speaking to my dad the other day and he said Feb 3rd was his dad's birthday, so really pleased about that. (Yes, I know he was my grandad but he died 5 years before I was born, so never knew him or what date his birthday was, don't think bad of me, lol)

I have a cough and cold at the moment, so does my daughter, hopefully it will be gone by Tuesday, or will they still do the section? Worried about babba coming out and getting a cold straightaway!

Hope you are okay Melly :hugs:

I'm headed to hospital soon for cervidil, then can hopefully come home to rest and see if anything happens....

Aw congrats on a beautiful healthy boy imphope! Such a sweet photo!

Shells that is amazing! Your boys are already looking out
For each other. :) glad
They are both healthy and doing well. They have a special bond.

How'd it go today, melly?

Weird pregnancy problem that I haven't been able to find anything about online: rings, earrings, and bracelets hurting when I have them on. Pain seems to radiate from any metal I put on in a muscle achy sort of way but there's no rash or visible mark. I've switched between a titanium wedding band and my old white gold one, and the same thing starts up. The type of metal doesn't seem to matter and since there's no rash I'm doubting it's a nickel allergy, but wtf?

Fingers crossed for you Melly! :hugs:

Feronia - That's really weird.. I don't even know what to suggest!

I'm pleased to let you all know that Maisie78 had a little boy named Caelan James Day weighing 7lbs 3oz this morning (I think via c-section). Baby and mama's doing well :)

lol, captain that's what everyone else says. :haha: They probably think I'm just nuts!

Congrats maisie! I'm glad you're here to let us know who is having babies in the facebook group correlated to their bnb screen name, captain!

Oh, I forgot to add -- YAY! I'm 37 weeks today, so now I can legally have a home birth! I'm going to celebrate with cupcakes!

Midwife came to my house today to do my 36 week appointment and my home birth booking. As long as little man stays put for another 5-6 days, I'm having a home birth! :happydance:

I think I made her really happy when I said that I'd try to have some vegetarian curry in the slow cooker for anyone to have if they wanted something other than snacks and biscuits too! :thumbup:

MrsTM1, yay, home births! Are you vegetarian? I'm vegan and my midwife is vegetarian so I've been nesting like crazy when it comes to cooking food and freezing things for labour. What's your recipe? I'm actually making vegan coconut curry right now. :haha:

MrsTM1, yay, home births! Are you vegetarian? I'm vegan and my midwife is vegetarian so I've been nesting like crazy when it comes to cooking food and freezing things for labour. What's your recipe? I'm actually making vegan coconut curry right now. :haha:

I'm not veggie, but my midwife is. I usually use the recipe for vegetable curry here: https://crockpot365.blogspot.co.uk/2008/03/vegetarian-curry-crockpot-recipe.html but the recipe is very forgiving and nearly anything can be put in it! I always end up forgetting to add the yoghurt as well, but it's still really good, even without it! I usually just use any beans we have on hand, as well as any veggies we have on hand. Potatoes, mushrooms, carrots, peppers, and tomatoes go really well together in my opinion.

Hey ladies I don't know if you all keep up with Melly's journal but she was admitted to have her babies last night!

Oh wow Melly wishing you a safe delivery of your little ones!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->