FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Good luck Shsmz and SurpriseBub!!! Can't wait to hear the news :)

My milk came in! Haha. Was literally sitting in the LC appt crying about it and she's like, let's have a look, gives my boob a squeeze and BAM! Milk starts coming out. I was so embarrassed. :lol:

Shamz, good luck!!!!! :)

Surprise, I personally think you did the right thing. Good for you for listening to your intuition. I overheard a conversation in the hall during one of my high risk appointments. The perinatalogist was discussing a patient with possible cholestsasis. He said "If it were my family member I would induce before 38 weeks. Most still births happen 38 to 40 weeks from this so that's what I'd tell my family member." I thought it might be comforting to hear that. Good luck to you!

Melly, that's so funny! But I'm so glad your milk is here now :)

Surprise bub and shamz best of luck x I really think I'll go over. No signs at all.

Haha Melly I bet your relieved! I remember crying about my milk when my little girl was in the NICU but it eventually came and was such a relief! I remember I was so worried I couldn't sleep lol

Good luck Surprise and Shamz!

Melly, So glad your milk came in...those LC are magical sometimes! I am very thankful for the many visits from the LC at our hospital, I learned so much!

Good luck surprise and shamz :hugs:

I know I've got 3 weeks left but I feel like I'm just going to be pregnant forever! I just can't see myself going into labour. I've had shooting pains, achey pains and heaviness for weeks now so I don't see it going anywhere soon, this is my first though so maybe I'm just clueless! I am just so ready to meet my baby now.

I have an active birth class and a hospital tour tonight, not too sure what to expect. It's been snowing all morning here too and I'm hoping it doesn't decide to keep up, I really don't want to go into labour when there's snow, I'll end up giving birth in the car!

Best of luck Shamz and Surprisebub! Keep us updated.

I am 39 weeks today and have an appointment in a few hours. Not sure of what I'm expecting other than to make sure that baby is still head down and that things are progressing. I'm so ready to have this baby in my arms instead of my belly.

Good luck to those having babies this week!! Can't wait to see more pictures :)

Melly so glad your milk has come in, it's such a wonderful sight to see :)

Best of luck Shamz and Surprise! Hope everything goes well for you both! And Melly, great news about your milk coming in, such a relief I bet :)

Having a bit of cabin fever here lately so I'm trying to think of somewhere I can escape to for a good couple of hours..guaranteed once I get there I'll feel exhausted and wish I was on my couch with my feet up :haha:

Saw midwife today. She said I have a big baby in there. 90% percentile! I'll tkae
It with a pinch of salt though as can't be that accurate without a scan. They said my son was only 4lb when they scanned me before having him at 34+6 and he xamd
Out at 6lb 2 though so there is a chance
I'll have a bruiser! Not engaged yet. Apparently he's on the brim!

Had my appt yesterday. She said I haven't made any change. Still a finger tip dilated and 0% effaced. So disappointed because I was in so much pain and exhausted from having false labor over the weekend. I thought for sure I had at least made progress. At this point I feel that I'll be regnant forever.

Feeling extremely exhausted today. Hoping to catch a nap when DD does.

I'm glad your milk came in, melly! The circumstances are pretty funny! :)

So I've been checking my own cervix like last time whenever I think something might be happening. I'm 3cm dilated and fairly effaced, but I think baby is only at a 0 station -- which is GOOD! Here's why: I'm fairly certain I felt the baby's orbital ridge through my cervix, which would mean another brow presentation. :( And also an explanation for the prodromal labour. I will talk to my midwife about it when I see her tomorrow in terms of positions I can do that might help the baby engage properly.
Also, today I woke up with what looks like my bloody show, but since I was checking my cervix (and we also had sex) I don't really think it's anything. But I'm inflating my birth tub today just in case!

I tried checking my cervix a couple days ago and couldn't find it. Any suggestions?

Welcome to the world Azaiah Daniel Agyeman Rowland. Born on February 3rd At 11.26am, weighing 8lbs 1oz ❤️

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79