FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Congrats, shamz! So cute!

crysshae, sometimes you just can't reach. It has to move from a posterior to an anterior position before labour begins and I can't personally reach mine until it's more anterior. Sometimes it's easier than other times -- I find putting one leg up on my bathtub helps me reach the most.

Congrats Shamz! He's beautiful.

Thanks Feronia. I've checked it for ovulation but never for dilation. Figured that meant it was not getting ready yet. Mine never seems to dilate until I'm actually in labor.

Congratulations Shamz!!

Well I ended up driving up island today, there's a British import store I love calling into once a month or so to get some things I miss so I went there. Friends of mine had told me about a great thrift store in the same town so I looked it up on Google maps and while I did, I saw a little children's consignment store nearby so called in. Oh my WORD it was amazing! Sadly it was about to close down any day but it did mean that the items were even cheaper! I got a huge haul and was starting to feel bad at how much I picked up while I was in the line up..but it only came to $16 total! Yay! :haha:

Congrats Shamz! So cute :)
That's awesome you got those deals Captain!!

Glad your milk came in Melly :)
Mine is here now too. DS was taking like 40min feeds before, but now he seems good with just 10 minutes...I don't know if that is good or not....
Also, he went about 24hrs without a pee....I was getting worried but he tried to pee on my mom just a minute ago lol
He is a bit jaundiced so I'm being a worried mommy on whether he is eating and peeing enough. He is a pro at pooping though, haha!

Huge congrats, Shamz!!!

Wnt2beAMom - I have to take Hugo and Clara in every other day for weight checks which is helping with my worries that they're eating enough. Do you have access to a scale?

Captain, I miss the Aussie product store I used to live near in the Bay Area. I haven't found the equivalent in LA yet! But I can totally share your joy at those couple of products that fill the little void in your heart being so far from home.

Melly if that's the official choice of names for the twins then how lovely!! Strange to read them being called something other than Bruce and Sheila though :haha:

Well as I was in bed reading last night I had some pains quite low down, best I can describe them as is period-like cramping. I tried timing them using an app but I wasn't very good at it, at one point they were lasting around a minute with a 5-10 minute interval and although they were getting a little worse each time, they were still very very mild. This started at around 10:30pm and by midnight I just went to sleep as they were so inconsistent. I woke up at 4AM again and could still feel it on and off, but even less consistent than before. I never got back to sleep properly after that so at 10AM now, I am sooooo tired!

A little excited to have actually had something happen, but a little nervous about what's next and DH not being home for another 10 days... luckily I have a Dr's appointment later today.

Oh yeah, and another thing was when I woke up at 4AM, I was quite..damp down there (sorry, horrible way to put it I know). I was by no means soaked but it was a lot more than I usually wake up to and just very watery. Something else I'll have to bring up at my appointment later.

Captian keeo an eye on the pains but try not to worry I have been going ti bed and getting oains for a few dayz they seem to go by the time I wake up hope your dr can reassure you

Hopefully it's just a slow practice build up to the real thing in 10 days, Captain!

Melly if that's the official choice of names for the twins then how lovely!! Strange to read them being called something other than Bruce and Sheila though :haha:

Well as I was in bed reading last night I had some pains quite low down, best I can describe them as is period-like cramping. I tried timing them using an app but I wasn't very good at it, at one point they were lasting around a minute with a 5-10 minute interval and although they were getting a little worse each time, they were still very very mild. This started at around 10:30pm and by midnight I just went to sleep as they were so inconsistent. I woke up at 4AM again and could still feel it on and off, but even less consistent than before. I never got back to sleep properly after that so at 10AM now, I am sooooo tired!

A little excited to have actually had something happen, but a little nervous about what's next and DH not being home for another 10 days... luckily I have a Dr's appointment later today.

Oh yeah, and another thing was when I woke up at 4AM, I was quite..damp down there (sorry, horrible way to put it I know). I was by no means soaked but it was a lot more than I usually wake up to and just very watery. Something else I'll have to bring up at my appointment later.

This sounds exactly like what I am having. Period like cramps and a lot of discharge. :) all good signs that our bodies are prepping for the real deal. My dr told me that my body is prepping to efface.

Keep an eye on the pains and time them if they seem to get closer together or more intense.

I was dilated to a 1 today, so the doctor set an induction date of the 12th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->