FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Congratulations Surprise!!

And best of luck cckarting! It's getting sooo exciting here!! :headspin::wohoo:

Congratulations surprisebub! Looking forward to seeing picture of all of these little ones.

Good luck cckarting!

I had a good growth scan today they showed me that babies head is already in rirect contact with my cervix which is nice and short so my contraction like pains sre prob the real thing just latant phase

I'm not entirely sure what made me think I'd find it easier to update the front page once baby arrived.

I'm completely wrecked today, dh has no leave but thankfully called in mother in law reinforcement to take ds so I could have a nap this afternoon.

Anyway as I've yet to do any updates if you see this post and you've had your baby would you please private message the details you want popping on the front page and I'll update from there.

Midwife went well today. Baby is 3/5ths engaged and very low which explains the many pains and a lot of pressure I've been feeling. Hope it isn't long left for me now!

So DH has had a snow storm in the area he's working in today.. he text me a couple of hours a go to say they've closed the highway between where he works and the town where the airport's at. I'm sure it won't stay closed for long but my god..trying not to have a complete anxiety attack at the thought of him being stranded there when he needs to come home.

Try not to stress over it, Captain. There's plenty of time for things to go well.

Is anyone overdue yet? My due date is Sunday but can't see baby coming then! Csection booked a week on Sunday eek!

Jbaby90 doesn't really come on this thread anymore but she had a baby girl Feb 6th! She was team yellow the whole time too :)

It'll be okay Captain. :) I think I remember you mentioning where he flies to for work once....and it's not that bad here....we've seen much worse :) :) :)

My little bundle of joy Eliana Xanthe Clara was born 12.41 lunchtime on 3rd February by caesarean section, due to being frank breech. She's such a chilled out little thing, you barely know you've got her. We came home yesterday and my eldest is thrilled with her little sister.

I've moved onto formula feeding her. I tried bf, but same thing happened as with my previous daughter, even though she was latched correctly and my technique and positioning were correct, it was just too painful and my nipples became cracked and bleeding after just a few feeds. I have really really sensitive nipples, so that's probably why! My milk has come in now, so I'm a bit uncomfortable, but enjoying my baby so much more now I'm not dreading every feed!

Congratulations for everyone else who has had babies while I've been away!

Congrats MrsPoodle. I remember before saying that our sections were on the same day. Our bubbas share a birthday :)

Congrats again MrsPoodle! As an aside, if you really wanted to breastfeed, get some help because the nipples really shouldn't be involved in breastfeeding so something was off if you're cracked and bleeding, no matter how right you think everything was. Sensitive or not, baby should be bypassing the nipples so there should be ways of making it more comfortable for you and it's not too late to try again. If you're happy to FF then good luck dealing with the milk, hope it's not too uncomfortable!

Congratulations to the other new mummies, starting to lose track now, there's so many coming! Another announcement on the FB group too but I'll leave it for the mama to put it on here. :baby:

Congratulations surprise!! And best of luck cck!

2 weeks today and it shall be my turn!! :happydance:

me too going in Wednesday the 18th for a C-section and dh birthday is the 20th!so excite I cant wait to meet my baby boy :D

big congrats to everyone whos had babies the past few days!

does anyone have tons of discharge like watery or creamy? and on top of that I feel really period-y, lots of bh and a bit off I never went into labour myself with ds but I wonder if all this means anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->