FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

I haven't been active in this thread but thought I would announce Holly arrived on the 6th Feb at 1.11am 7 lb 8 oz and totally gorgeous!

Congratulations Leesy. :)

I DTD this morning. Hadnt done since NYE. Wasnt the most comfortable I have to say but hopefully it will help shift things along!

Wonderful news, Leesy! Welcome little Holly.

Hi ladies!! I know I haven't been too active on this thread as I've been on the Facebook group almost exclusively, but I would like to introduce you all to Lola Kate Defenbau. Born February 5 at 9:08pm. She weighed 7 lbs 4 oz and was 20 inches long. We are so happy and madly in love with this little girl! But no one is as infatuated with this sweet baby as our 7 yr old DD!! She has been the best big sister in the world!! I hope everyone has been getting along ok!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 7
Congrats, Leesy! Beautiful name :)

Congrats Gdef- thanks for updating! I had been wondering about you :) it seems that a few people ended up going facebook exclusive!

Just wanted to pop in and say thank you to those of you who reassured me that a big baby is nothing to worry about. At my appt two days ago, my doctor seemed pretty interested in talking me into a c-section, but again I just nodded and said no thanks. I'm trying to remain calm and confident that my birth could go in any direction and natural birth is one of those options. I hate that they even put the ideas into your head of all the dangers, but I know I've done my research and statistics say there's actually no more of a risk of shoulder dystocia in big babies as in small babies, and there's more risk involved in doctor's anticipating big babies, than actually giving birth to big babies. Because they'll be more likely to intervene when it's not necessary.

All that said, baby is still baking happily, and at this rate I doubt he'll be interested in making an early arrival! Hope everyone is doing great :flower:

Yay! More babies! Congratulations :)

One more weeeek until DH is home! He's requested to fly home on Saturday instead of Sunday, it would be one day sooner and the perfect Valentines Day gift, fingers crossed!

Congratulations all! How funny Leesy, we are planning to call our girl Holly!

Congratulations on the new arrivals.

I'm full of cold today, I feel so run down, I hope it doesn't last.
Has anyone had any experience with dogs being weird with them before they go into labour? My mums dog has been very off with me since I've been pregnant, won't usually come near me, but today she kept sitting right next to me and sat next to me on the sofa and tucked right into me. She was even like it when my mum was in the room which is really unusual because they're usually glued together.

Xx

Swanxxsong is in labour (posted on fb page) :) waters broken, 5cm and 90% effaced :thumbup:

Lots of luck!!! More babies arriving exciting!!

good luck swansong! congrats to all the new mammas :)

10 das and counting for me until I have my little blue bundle! can not wait I wanna do skin to skin this time as I didn't get to with my ds, an ive made sure everyone is clear on when they can come and visit so I can relax abit now knowing no1 will come near us until the following day when im able for visitors, :) this is our last week just as a family of 3 its crazy to think it will be forever changed soon! we dtd last night funniest most award sex ive ever had in my life :haha:

captain enjoy your valentines with your hubby! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->