FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

So many babies now. Hope everyone is doing well with their bundles. I'm doing cluster feeding like mad and finding lack of sleep a trial. But enjoying being a mum at last.

Im so ready to get this baby out im a fat bad tempered cow rihht now and its not fair on my other los I need to be able to play with them instead of shouting at them feeling guilty right now

Any update from swan??

2nd time, it's only temporary :hugs:

There is an update from swan, hopefully she'll post here soon! :thumbup:

I'm feeling bad about my LO too 2nd time, thankfully so far today she's been happy to sit and watch TV and I'm not going to try to stop her!!

Its hard to remain patient with 4 under 5s running round I keep preying for strength but its still hard

Hope all went well and you are snuggling your little one, swan!!

I'm at the hospital. Started having contractions at 10. By 2:10am I called the hospital. Got here at 3:30. They checked me and I was 2.5cm 50%. Then had another
Nurse double check because my cervix super high and slippery. She said I'm 2cm. I'm contracting every 2-6min so I'm waiting to see if they will admit me. Fingers crossed.
I haven't slept all night. I'll keep U all posted.

Good Luck JM!!!! :thumbup: These babies are not hanging around are they lol! x

Congrats to all of the new babies!

Feel like I'm going to go overdue which seems so unfair, haha. Luckily I'm taking each day as it comes and enjoying our last few days as a couple.

Congrats swan! :D

Yesterday I really thought it was it. DH and I dtd and we went for a long walk, and I was contracting every 3 min and they were strong enough that I had to stop and breathe through the peaks. We got home and I checked myself, and I'm only about 3-4cm... and then the contractions just stopped at night. :( Laaame. I remember this happening with my first and I think it's happening again. A bath didn't even stop them! It will be so hard to know when I'm in labour for real!

Feronia, wow! I would have totally been at the hospital already lol. But lucky for you you're having a home birth and don't need to worry about that, seeing as you'd either be sent home by this point or stuck there waiting. Well it sounds like you're super close, so hopefully not too much longer!!

JM so excited for you!

I have NUTHIN going on. Lol. The baby is quite content. But that's ok, there's always more to do before he gets here. I can keep myself busy enough. I sort of have this overall feeling of "have to get everything done before he arrives", forgetting that I'll still be a person capable of living life after he gets here, lol. Like I feel like I need to sign my house contract, get things mailed off, stock up the house with everything we need, pack as much of the house up as possible- all those little errands and to-do's. I know I'll be zombie-like and preoccupied when he's here, but I guess it's just the unknown of exactly HOW zombie-like I'll be, so I'm over-preparing.

Only 15 days til my due date though, pretty crazy :)

Good luck, jm! I hope your in laws are still in town like you wanted, too! :)

I doubt this Is new info to anyone at this stage... but this link on newborn sleep is great!: https://www.babycentre.co.uk/a1053604/10-things-you-need-to-know-about-newborn-sleep

Is anyone else having some numbness on their baby bump? My belly is stretched so far it's like halfway numb. It's a weird feeling.

Good luck, jm! I hope your in laws are still in town like you wanted, too! :)

I doubt this Is new info to anyone at this stage... but this link on newborn sleep is great!: https://www.babycentre.co.uk/a1053604/10-things-you-need-to-know-about-newborn-sleep

Good to reinforce what we think we know. :hugs:

Me! Some bits of my bump are numb and others sting when clothes rub. I've spent most of the time recently with my belly hanging out because I can't stand anything against my skin! :blush:

I had contractions every 8-10 minutes for an hour last night but they never got stronger or closer together and then stopped. Have been having a bowel clear out today though so hoping it will be soon for me! :thumbup:

Best of luck JM!

And Megan I can totally relate about the keeping busy part! I've got the longest list of things written on my white board to do before she comes, even stupid things like clean the oven! I looked at it last night and thought ugh, screw it!! I've cleaned my home from top to bottom already and have everything in place for when baby arrives, I've decided that's good enough!

lol Captain. Yeah I know I won't get to everything, but it's something to occupy my time with when I get the energy.... snowed in a lot these days so it can get boring.

SOOO.... I've been doing some nipple stimulation with my manual pump every few days. Today I decided to try it again, and guess what came out?!! MILK! Wooooo!! I mean probably just a little colostrum. I've never had anything come out of my boobs before so this was super exciting for me, lol. It didn't hurt at all and in fact felt kind of good and relaxing. I'm hoping, even if this doesn't kick start labor, that this might help my milk come in faster when the baby arrives, and possible get my nipples primed for breastfeeding. I know some people are afraid to do nipple stimulation because it *may* bring on strong contractions, but it ain't doing a thing for me, so I'm just gonna keep pumping and see what happens. I might be a little bit too excited about the fact that my boobs can make milk. Haha.

Awesome, save some of that liquid gold in the freezer if you can! :D I've saved some that I've pumped -- I figure DD has gotten about 6 months of colostrum so maybe my second should get some extra, too. Pumping this early doesn't mean anything about your future milk supply, but it's nice to save some if you can.

I'm starting to get very fed up of pregnancy the last few weeks are always the worst and I have history of always going over (13 days with ds1 and 9 days with ds2) I just want this baby now spd is getting really painful I don't even get so much as a braxton hicks contraction to get me excited I've never had them just the real thing. Wish he'd break tradition and come out now for the sake of my poor husband and 2 children lol.

Congratulations to all those who have had babies ( I'm very jealous)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->