FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Is anyone else having some numbness on their baby bump? My belly is stretched so far it's like halfway numb. It's a weird feeling.

Yes i have it and its horrible. Apparently normal though due to skin stretching and possibly baby on a nerve xxx

Awesome, save some of that liquid gold in the freezer if you can! :D I've saved some that I've pumped -- I figure DD has gotten about 6 months of colostrum so maybe my second should get some extra, too. Pumping this early doesn't mean anything about your future milk supply, but it's nice to save some if you can.

If I get enough to actually save, I will. I only got a drop out each time, but that was more than I've ever seen before. I definitely plan on saving it if I get any amount that I think could be used in the future.

I find out what time I will be having my baby by c section on the 18th tomorrow I cant wait to see him :D

been in major nesting mode today got tons done!

Well DH has been off work due to the snow since Saturday and was told that there'd be no work again tomorrow. Tonight he's asking if he can fly home in the morning as at best he's only going to get three work days in before his scheduled flight home anyway. He's going loopy sitting around his room all day and would just rather miss a couple of days work and be home given the situation.

Fingers crossed, fingers crossed, fingers crossed! :happydance:

Brecken Lynn born on Feb 9, 2015 at 5:54pm weighing 6lbs 6oz 21in! I had a very long early labor. They monitored me for 9 hours before admitting me. Once admitted I was 3cm 70% effaced with my membranes stripped. Later broke my water and I was at a 4. Then i was checked and was a 5/6. 2 hours later I was at a 10 ready to push. I pushed 5 min without tearing! It all happened so fast it feels so surreal. We are so incredibly in love with our baby boy! Everlee loves him too!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 15
How exciting bouncyboo! My section is on Sunday and I still don't know what time!
I hope your DH can come home captain! That would be a huge relief for you! Did your step mum end up coming in the end?

Hooray jm!!! Congratulations and welcome little Brecken. I can't believe how fast you got to 10cm! And the pushing!! Well done.

Who is due next week? My c-section is on Thursday, the 19th, can't believe it's just 9 days to go!

Congrats on here too JM. I am due this Friday. If he doesnt come, I have two sweeps and if still no show I have C section booked 23rd feb x

Well had another sweep today OMG if that don't start things off nothing will!!!! But am definitely being induced tomorrow for sure, being admitted at 12.30 :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D ♥♥♥

Good luck to everyone in the process of having their babies. Congrats to all that have had their babies.

My boy is 1 week old today. Can't believe how fast it has gone. I received my first baby update email this morning from baby centre which had the title 'My baby this week - 1 week old' and I got so emotional lol. So glad he's healthy and growing beautifully but ah I want him to stay small forever haha! X

Good luck to everyone in the process of having their babies. Congrats to all that have had their babies.

My boy is 1 week old today. Can't believe how fast it has gone. I received my first baby update email this morning from baby centre which had the title 'My baby this week - 1 week old' and I got so emotional lol. So glad he's healthy and growing beautifully but ah I want him to stay small forever haha! X

The time is going so quickly!! My boys are 4 weeks old tomorrow :wacko: they need to slow down!!

Got my little men weighed again today... Samuel is now 7lb 8oz (1lb 4oz up on birth weight, 2lb 1oz up on lowest weight!) and Oliver is 6lb 9.5oz (1lb 7.5oz up on birth weight and 2lbs up on lowest weight) Happy mummy!!!

Congratulations JM. He's beautiful!

Great weights, shells!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"