FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Me too me too bounceyboo! I was due on the 10th with baby number2 :) I've been making plans all this week to tempt fate and am really sore with my Spd but apart from endless Braxton Hicks, no labour here. How are you feeling?? :)

Hope ur little shows its fave soon its not fun being over due! I'm not too bad like u have spd but I'm going in for a csection Wednesday so the ends in sight ill really miss my baby bump n my wiggles and kicks pregnancy is a magical time I love it

Yay crysshae!!! He's so handsome!

Feronia, wheeeeeee! I hope it's going well. :hugs:

Congratulations Jade :) Such a sweetheart! Getting the catheter out kind of stinks at first but it's only uphill after that :)

Congrats Crysshae! He's a doll!!!! :)

Surprise, definitely don't worry :)

Congrats cryshae. Good luck Feronia. I'm still waiting too. 3 days overdue!

Im 7 days over fed up but having a sweep later an it worked within hours last time so hopful

Best of luck 2nd time. I have another sweep tomorrow

Ooooh no updates from Feronia! Hope she has her new baby all cuddled up with her and her family.

Oh I wish I had news about cuddling up with a new baby...

I am beyond frustrated though. So contractions came every 2-3 minutes when I woke up. They were intense and I had to breathe through them. It felt JUST like early-to-mid labour. We started getting the birth tub ready, informed the midwife, and I laboured for over 6 hours like that -- lost some bloody show and my cervix was definitely dilating. Then a childhood friend came over (I hadn't seen her in 6 years and she was only in town for a few hours) and contractions started spacing out. After she left we went on a long walk, ate some delicious curry, had sex, and just tried to relax, but they were still spaced out and disappeared at night. This morning I'm only getting braxton hicks. Ahhhhhhhh!

I've been up all night being sick then had what I thought were really strong and quite painful contractions this morning but they were all over the place.
then I fell asleep exhausted after being up all night being sick and when I woke they had stopped I'm gutted but also quite released and I'm feeling really unwell not sure I could get through labour.

Congratulations to all those that have had their babies.

Ha, I don't know whether I hope you get to go to the movies or not!

I'm not too sure myself, trying to see today as a win-win situation, I either get my baby or one extra date with DH while we still can :haha:

Argh, sorry for all the peakaboo labour everyone. :hugs:

Booo- sounds exhausting, feronia. :(

Sorry to everyone waiting and getting frustrated. The end is in sight! I hope things get going for you all soon :hugs:

Had my sweep im 2cm but now baby feels so low I cant walk. Midwife thinks 80% chance the sweep will work or shes back friday for another go

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->