FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Sounds promising 2nd time. I have a c section booked for Monday if this one isn't here. Just had two painful contractions. Wave of period cramp and Rock hard stomach but 25 mins apart. Baby extremely active. Period cramp on background all the time. Hoping something is starting!

Emy lets hope tonight is our night I just hot my bags by the door so im really hopeful

I'm still waiting for baby too!! I'm only 1cm dialated for a few weeks now. Baby will be evicted in a little over a week if he doesn't come sooner. Sigh

Been having contractions since 1am getting stronger but still only ever 7-10 min apart thinking of waiting till after rush hour then going to get checked.

Sounds like you're on your way 2nd time. Mine went more and more irregular. Nothing since 6 am. Not feeling confident. Just hope when I see the midwife that I have at least dilated a cm or 2!

good luck ladies hope they decide to come soon! im heading in to the hospital this after noon and my csection is in the morning before lunchtime so excited!

How exciting bounceyboo and bumblebee. So gutted my consultant is making me wait 10 days over until section. :(

My contractions stopped im beyond gutted I feel like I cant trust my body right now

I had my baby girl February 13,2015 @ 7:20 am.
She weighed 6 lbs 11oz 19 inches. Abigail Rose Hollimon
Is her name
https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a248/GothicBabe/Mobile%20Uploads/CAM00009_zpsd5fd9c84.jpg

Congratulations!,

I had midwife this morning she said babies head is completely free and I'm not likely to have him any time soon I feel so disheartened now really don't want to be induced

Congratulations to the new babies.

No news here. Been bouncing on my birthing ball, having sex, walking and just trying to keep myself busy and moving but absolutely nothing. I might have the odd period like pain occasionally but that's about it. I really really didn't want to go over due but I think I'm going to have to come to terms that it's going to happen!

I had my baby girl February 13,2015 @ 7:20 am.
She weighed 6 lbs 11oz 19 inches. Abigail Rose Hollimon
Is her name
https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a248/GothicBabe/Mobile%20Uploads/CAM00009_zpsd5fd9c84.jpg

Congratulations Shey :hugs:

Congrats Shey :)

I now have a cold. YAY! So now I'm hoping baby DOESN'T come for another few days until this cold has run its course. Hopefully it's a short one and I can cut it shorter by resting, drinking lots, and Vitamin C. It feels awful and I absolutely do not want to be going through labor while dealing with a stuffy nose and headache. And I'm also crossing my fingers that when my mom comes (when I go into labor) she doesn't bring illnesses from her house... both my sister and her daughter have had strep in the past week and now everyone besides my mom is throwing up too. But I give her credit for staying uber clean and trying her hardest not to catch what they have.

Before we know it these final weeks will be a distant memory and we'll all be holding our sweet newborns <3

Congratulations Shey! And good luck to the ladies about to have their c-sections!

Well I made it to my due date (and my dinner date last night!), babies nickname has been Tuesday as our boats called Tuesday's Child, so everyone's hoping she arrives today. Things have been progressing with the cramping etc but nothing to get excited over just yet so I'm not hopeful on her appearing today!

My little brother (who's only 16!) messaged me Sunday night wishing me good luck for my due date, then messaged me again Monday afternoon asking if there was any news yet. He's such a sweetie, I miss him so much!

Congrats to those of you who have had babies in the past few days!

My body labours like a jerk. I'm so sick of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->