FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

I've already written this on the Facebook page, but, I just wanted to announce here that I'm scheduled for a c-section on Friday :) Very happy and excited about it. It is the safest thing for me and baby and I can't wait to meet him.

Delighted to announce baby jack Ashton arrived into the world 18-2-15 weighing in at 7lbs10oz mam and baby are doing great😃

Congratulations bounceyboo :)

Had midwife appointment today and she said she can feel 2/5ths of the babys head. Feeling a bit disheartened and I'm booked in for a sweep next Thursday :(
I'm due on Monday so does her not being fully engaged yet necessarily mean I'll go over? I've been having more and more cramps every day and today felt loads of pressure with the pains, but this being my first I am clueless.

xx

awww congratulations bouncyboo xxx

congratulations to all ladies i've missed, sorry xx

Yay, congrats bounceyboo! Welcome Ashton.

Megan, so soon!!! How exciting.

Pens, things can change so quickly, don't be disheartened, you might not necessarily go over. :hugs:

Congratulations bouncyboo.

Good luck with your c-section Megamegan. So exciting, not long now.

She is beautiful misserye

hey, I miscarried in august, but just wanted to check in, hope everyone has been okay

i've seen some beautiful pictures of the babies, congratulations everyone

I remember you kittykat. That's lovely to check in:) I'm hoping to add a picture soon. How's everything going with you?
X x x

I remember you kittykat. That's lovely to check in:) I'm hoping to add a picture soon. How's everything going with you?
X x x

it's okay i suppose, it hit us quite hard, but we're finally in a place where we can start trying again which is nice. i'm excited to see more photos, everyone looks so cute!! and its exciting that the group got a valentines baby!

hey, I miscarried in august, but just wanted to check in, hope everyone has been okay

i've seen some beautiful pictures of the babies, congratulations everyone

Aww lovely of you to pop in! I was so sad for your loss, i'm glad you're in a place again now where you can start trying, hoping your rainbow comes soon x x

Hi kittykat!

I remember you and I was (and am) so very sorry for your loss. So nice of you to check in! And I hope you will have a baby in your arms shortly :hugs:

for those not on FB there have been another 4 babies born today!!

Minibump, MegaMegan, Jessica716, Bumblebee - i'm sure they will be along to update you all with the details as soon as they can tear themselves away from their gorgeous babies xx

Baby Isabella arrived today! She weighs 7lb 7oz, more than a pound smaller than my DD! Both doing well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->