FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

To the mamas who've had their babies, have you looked back on pictures of yourselves and OH's to compare with your little ones yet? Yesterday my mother sent me a photo of me at 10 days old, the first time I'd seen a picture of me that young! I can't stop looking at it, it's exactly how I picture my little girl in there!

My mum thinks that my lo looks how I did at her age. I've seen pictures of me and my siblings and we and my lo all have the same dark hair. My sister and I then went very blonde, while my brother went darker. Can't wait to see how Emily grows, although my DH and I are both blonde and blue eyed, so I imagine she will be too!

Definitely fun to compare captain :) my little girl was IDENTICAL to my husband as a newborn. Honestly if decor / clothing didn't give it away I wouldn't be able to tell which was which in photos. So it works with husbands too even though she was a girl:) I feel like I'll be shocked if this little boy doesn't look just like my husband too!

Our little boy looks like my husband, our little girl doesn't look like anyone we can tell yet! She's going through an odd-looking phase at the moment, funny shaped head for her face. She'll grow into it. :lol:

I don't have a pic of my husband to compare... But our little girl has the same full head of hair that I did! :) so far her facial features aren't hugely similar to anyone in particular. Will see what happens over time! When I was pregnant I always imagined her with her dads eyes :)

Might go on a walk tomorrow during the day as I'm sick of sitting indoors by myself all of the time, do you think I'll be alright to go by myself?

Hi guys my yellow bump turned pink at 9.45am 19/02/15 7lb 2oz both home and foing well will update hirth story soon

Hi guys my yellow bump turned pink at 9.45am 19/02/15 7lb 2oz both home and foing well will update hirth story soon

Wow that's so cool! I wouldn't ever have been able to wait to know! Lovely breakfast surprise :)

Thanks for all the replies, so sweet to hear what y'all think!

Dr's appointment went well this morning. He did a cervix check and was really happy with everything but she's still a little high which explains the lack of pains etc. He's booking me in for an induction Wednesday if there's no progress before then. Crazy to think I'm not guaranteed to have my baby within the next five days!

Thanks for the well wishes and congratulations to the other new mamas 😊 we are going home today I cant wait my baby is doing great and only lost 8 grams of his birth weight we are bottle feeding Nd he's very happy alert so handsome I'm falling more on love with him every minute ❤😄

Congrats 2nd time!

Enjoy those baby snuggles, bounceyboo! Glad to hear bubs is thriving :)

Captain i will post a pic later when i get a chance to resize it of me and Oliver.... it's scary how much he looks like me! Sam looks like me when i got a bit bigger too!

congrats 2ndtime! xx

Baby Oberon was born peacefully at home after a speedy 2.5 hour labour on Feb 20 in the afternoon (compare that to my first: 56 hours)! 8 lbs 1 oz, two lbs larger than his sister was. He came out knowing how to nurse -- he's a pro! I guess walking around at 5cm for about a week really meant it would be fast when it happened. Big sister was there in the birth pool and did really well!
I'm feeling really good -- I didn't hemorrhage this time and didn't tear again either (two for two, woot)!

The afterpains are AWFUL though -- way worse the second time around. How long do those last?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->