FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Liberty Rose Harriet (to be known as Libby Rose) arrived 19/2/2015 at 15:24 by EMCS weighing 8lb 14oz.

Mama and baby both doing well :thumbup:

Congratulations to all the other ladies whose babies have arrived recently! x

Awwwww congrats on the arrival of Isabella and Libby Rose!!! Big hugs to bumblebee and MiniBump, hope you're recovering well. :hugs:

Thank you kittykat for checking in, I hope you have your little rainbow soon, best of luck! :hugs:

Congratulations to all four mamas, what a busy day! Absolutely nothing with me today, not even one little cramp! I have a Dr's appointment in the morning and will have my first cervical check, so we'll see how things are going then!

I kept getting really crampy yesterday, nothing regular though, so I was bouncing on my ball last night whilst watching the telly and felt a little gush, it was definitely enough for me to get up and run to the bathroom (in the middle of Eastenders! I'm sure someone on here will understand) I wiped and a big bit of mucus plug was on the tissue but there wasn't any blood. Before I went to bed I wiped again because I had a wet feeling and there was another big blob of mucus plug, but again with no blood or anything. I know that it can regenerate so I'm not getting my hopes up, but could this be the start of something? Today I've been feeling really wet down there but haven't had any cramping as of yet.

Pens sounds like it could be some of your waters? Have you called labour ward?

No I haven't called anyone, my midwife said not to bother calling if I lose my mucus plug and I thought the little gushing feeling last night must have just been my plug coming out. How will I know if it's my waters?

i've never been through labour but my mum has said it feels like a sudden gush, i think you should at least ring and ask, it wont hurt :) sometimes waters break without contractions or anything, and you sometimes need to be induced

I didn't really feel my plug last time. My waters however were a gush like you describe. I would call up and see what they advise. Xx

I feel really off today. Exhausted, crampy, sickly and headache. Hope I'm not coming down with something :(

I gave triage a call and they said it sounds like the little gushing feeling was my mucus plug as I was bouncing on my ball when it happened (and it was really big) and that the wetness sounds like discharge as it's not enough to even go onto my knickers, it's just a really wet feeling. Apparently it's really common to have watery discharge at this stage of pregnancy. They've told me to keep an eye on it and if it starts to go onto my knickers/down my leg then to come in and get checked.
I keep getting waves of feeling like I'm about to be sick too, I'm really hoping this is the start of something but I don't want to get my hopes up! Gah!

Glad you called and got reassurance. Hope things start properly for you soon!

So many babies! How fast have all our pregnancies gone? I can't believe it's baby time already!! I love it!!

To the mamas who've had their babies, have you looked back on pictures of yourselves and OH's to compare with your little ones yet? Yesterday my mother sent me a photo of me at 10 days old, the first time I'd seen a picture of me that young! I can't stop looking at it, it's exactly how I picture my little girl in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->