FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Congratulations Feronia!!!! Those pains are awful with the second baby! With my little guy they were awful every feed for 3 days....And occasionally I'll even get a pain now almost 6 weeks out!

Feronia congratulations again, after pains lasted about a week for me, I had some terrible pains when getting up from peeing almost in my ribs must have been everything else shifting back where it should be.
Xx

Ladies who want updating on the front page please send me a pm with details you'd like on there.
Xx

Congrats feronia! Love the name!!

Just based on odds I thought you would have a girl... but it looks like everyone with a two year old girl had a boy! (Or have i missed someone?)

Congratulations feronia!! What a fantastic story. I'm not looking forward to these after pains quite a few people have mentioned them. I hope yours don't last long :)

We've dropped off our 2 year old girl to her grandparents just now. Off to hospital at 7am for induction. And we're having a boy surprise bub! :) hopefully will update you with a birth in the next two days! :)

You've missed me SurpriseBub!:cry: I have a two year old girl and just had another girl!

Minibump - where do u get the breastfeeding milestone badge from please?

Minibump - where do u get the breastfeeding milestone badge from please?

Here you go Izzie - there are cows too so have a look through. I'm sorry but I can't remember which link it is you copy and paste because I just change the number in the description now. Try them and preview to see if they work?

https://s1233.photobucket.com/user/milky_mommy/library/?sort=6&page=1

I'm sorry, minibump! :) I hope you are enjoying your two little girls!!

Lost even MORE of my mucus plug today! What I thought was a lot the other day is nothing compared to what came out today! Sorry, TMI, but it was literally a handful! Still no red/pink/brown streaks in it though, but still feeling a little bit hopeful. I've been getting tightenings, period pains and a lot of pressure today (especially a lot of pressure when I wee, it's very uncomfortable.) I went for a half an hour walk, not a lot but it's all my poor swollen legs and feet can handle right now and I got some more period type pains and shooting pains whilst walking. I'm dying to meet my little girl now, it makes me want to cry every time someone else has their baby!

for those not on FB there have been another 4 babies born today!!

Minibump, MegaMegan, Jessica716, Bumblebee - i'm sure they will be along to update you all with the details as soon as they can tear themselves away from their gorgeous babies xx

Add one more to that list! Eli Gabriel was born in hospital on 19th February, 2015, weighing 7lbs, 3oz. Just got home about an hour ago, and I am beyond exhausted. Will try to write a birth story when I can. :)

just wondering has anyone gotten a coldsore afterwards ive two on my nose and they are ugly and sore looking im terrified of passing it on to my new baby

Has anyone else had a baby become fussy after a couple of weeks? The last couple of evenings in particular have been tough! Not sure whether it is just normal fussiness, or whether she has colic or reflux or something along those lines... :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->