• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FEBRUARY HEARTS Due in February 2015 , open group all welcome!

Oh I'm glad I'm not the only one, our babies are growing up so fast already. I can't believe it, I always look at my daughter and think that. Seems like yesterday when she was just born.

Lots of drool and hand chomping here, too!

Yep, here too! Glad to know it's not teething related. Their fists must be really tasty because they can't keep them out of their mouths. :lol:

Mine have been sleeping from the last feed at 10pm to 6am pretty consistently (last night from 8:30pm to 4:45am, yawn!) but naps during the day are pretty inconsistent. Anywhere from 20 minutes to 2 hours. What are everyone's day schedules looking like now?

She wakes up 5-7 and feeds every 3-4 hours... Naps are something we disagree about. She thinks I should hold her while she cat naps on and off at random, I feel she should sleep in her crib or stroller once mid morning and once in the afternoon... So, that is to say no real pattern there ;)

would any of you consider a beachy vacation with a four month old?

Melly, my ds eats about every two hours and sleeps whenever during the day....No real pattern. But he does have a long stretch of sleep from about 12am to 6 or 7am :)

Surprise I'd go for it!!!! :) Sounds lovely!

My Dd doesn't really nap through the day anymore, she's really alert. She feeds every 2-3 hours and only naps for an estimated time of 20-30 minutes. When she goes down for bed she sleeps for a full 8 hours.

The twins usually sleep from around 9:30/10 until 5:30/6 each day then after we feed them we put them back in cribs and they sleep another hour or two. I feed them at 9am, noon, 3pm, 6pm and 8:30pm and they usually take a short nap between 9 and noon and about an hour to two hour nap after the noon feed. Sometimes they take another short nap in the late afternoon. I am shocked they still sleep as much as they do!

She wakes up 5-7 and feeds every 3-4 hours... Naps are something we disagree about. She thinks I should hold her while she cat naps on and off at random, I feel she should sleep in her crib or stroller once mid morning and once in the afternoon... So, that is to say no real pattern there ;)

would any of you consider a beachy vacation with a four month old?

We are renting a cabin by the beach next week when the in-laws come into town and making a holiday out of it, go for it!

We've also decided to move off the boat and move to where the work is, booo. We're packing all this week and will be leaving when the in-laws head home after their visit.

Aaaand.. Today is my mother's birthday. Right now ten people are out having a meal for her birthday and my sister is surprising her with tickets to come visit us!! She's so desperate to come see her first granddaughter! Checking my phone every minute for an update lol!

Thanks for the encouragement- looks like we are going for the beach holiday... I can't wait! This is likely our only vacation for the year, so I plan to make the most of it. :) :) :)

Sorry you are leaving the boat, captain :( hopefully you will enjoy your new digs! Does that mean no more husband away? Hooray for you mum- I'm sure you will love having her over :)

It does mean no more hubby being away! Which is the biggest pro for us moving to where the work is! Plus we will be really close to his siste, she is like bouncing off the walls excited right now!

My sister recorded her getting the tickets, it was so funny! She is so freaking excited right now :haha:

And that's great you're going on a holiday! Where you planning on going? Enjoy!!

My lo is not so little anymore. 15lb 7oz! Double plus birth weight in less that 16 weeks, all with my Breastmilk. Proud mummy!

Has anyone who is not breastfeeding not had af yet im getting worried

2nd time, hopefully there is nothing to worry about!

Happy Mother's Day, everyone!!!! Hope you're all being spoiled.

Lo is in a cradle at the moment. When do I start to think about putting her in a cot? What are people's experiences of cot v cotbed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->