February IVF Buddies!! 2nd Cycle. FET

Miracle, FX that this is the start of your BFP! Will you continue to test or wait for your OTD? My DH doesn't want me to test this time but I don't think I'll be able to hold out till the end...

I go in for my transfer in an hour! I haven't heard from my clinic on how my embryos defrosted so a little nervous on that end. Otherwise I'm pretty relaxed and ready to settle in for a long lazy weekend.

Hey Deepsea! Good luck on your transfer. I will say a pray for you. My clinic only give me updates when we get in the clinic to the actual transfer... I think is a standard procedure.
I will test tomorrow morning before my blood work. I don't want to go blind about the possible result. I tested more for curiosity to verify when the trigger would be gone from my system and I never got a stark white! It was a continuation of dark and then progressively being light... And the last couple of days, no changes at all other than this morning that it looks a shade darker... I will keep you posted :dust::dust::dust:

Deepsea, good luck today! Treat yourself nicely after the transfer...DH and I went out to a fancy grilled cheese restaurant for lunch after ours, haha.

Miracle, definitely keep us posted. All my fingers and toes crossed for your beta!

I'm officially pupo with 2 expanding blasts! Everything went very smoothly. Now I have 24 hrs of bed rest. OTD is June 2.

Eveclo- Testing Sunday is a good idea. I did it the same way, so maybe I am biased! Have you had any more spotting?? Fx things quieted down for you. It is nice that you have IVF subsidized. I think my out of pocket expenses were around 15000 for my fresh IVF. My FET was probably 200-300 as I only had to pay for meds. Either way it sucks we have to pay any amount to make a baby!!! Grr.

Miracle- Yay for a faint line!! Have you tested again- is it getting darker??? Fx!

Deepsea- Congrats on being PUPO!!! You had ET on my wedding anniversary- definitely a lucky day :thumbup: Wish you well. Will you test early??

How is everyone else doing?? Hope well :flower:

Eveclo- Testing Sunday is a good idea. I did it the same way, so maybe I am biased! Have you had any more spotting?? Fx things quieted down for you. It is nice that you have IVF subsidized. I think my out of pocket expenses were around 15000 for my fresh IVF. My FET was probably 200-300 as I only had to pay for meds. Either way it sucks we have to pay any amount to make a baby!!! Grr.

Miracle- Yay for a faint line!! Have you tested again- is it getting darker??? Fx!

Deepsea- Congrats on being PUPO!!! You had ET on my wedding anniversary- definitely a lucky day :thumbup: Wish you well. Will you test early??

My Beta results came back... 15. Probably a chemical again. I am out girls! Good luck to all of you...

Hello HTW, I got my period yesterday! So that's a bummer. It's super heavy today, so I stopped progesterone. I haven't let my doctor know, but will send her a txt tomorrow. I kept forgetting today because we were so busy!

I'm ok. I will be fine, I already expected it, as we had transferred 3 great embryos already and none had stuck. We'll just have to see where the future takes us. Thanks for checking in on me. :hugs:

My Beta results came back... 15. Probably a chemical again. I am out girls! Good luck to all of you...

:( so sorry to hear miracle! Xx

Worse day today… AF coming…
My best friend announced she is pregnant! How about that?

Miracle- :hugs: I'm so sorry. Are they going to do another beta? I can't remember, do you have any frozen embryo?? It always seems that others announce their pregnant just when you find out you aren't. It totally sucks. Take some time to pamper yourself. It's ok.

Eveclo- :hugs: This stinks. I officially hate your AF! It's definitely time she take a very long vacation. I'm so sorry things didn't work this time. I agree it's a good idea to do some other testing. ICSI is supposed to 'fix' MFI. Sounds like you are going to take a bit of a ttc break? Totally understandable. Hubs and I had a really great day yesterday doing things we used to do before this became our life and we didn't talk ttc once! It was really nice. Do you have a journal I can stalk? :winkwink: I'm really rootin for you and your hubs to get your little miracle and soon! You seem to have a great big heart and I know you'll make a great momma!

CJ- How's everything looking at your scans? Have you been released to your OB yet? Can't believe you're already 10 weeeks!! :)

I'm 10 weeks tomorrow ! So far so good!!! I still will be with my re for 2 weeks however my ob overlaps them. I try not to post about it much because I know how I felt reading other ladies posts especially after my 2 chemicals. I still read the forum daily and are praying for each of you.

Miracle- :hugs: I'm so sorry. Are they going to do another beta? I can't remember, do you have any frozen embryo?? It always seems that others announce their pregnant just when you find out you aren't. It totally sucks. Take some time to pamper yourself. It's ok.

Eveclo- :hugs: This stinks. I officially hate your AF! It's definitely time she take a very long vacation. I'm so sorry things didn't work this time. I agree it's a good idea to do some other testing. ICSI is supposed to 'fix' MFI. Sounds like you are going to take a bit of a ttc break? Totally understandable. Hubs and I had a really great day yesterday doing things we used to do before this became our life and we didn't talk ttc once! It was really nice. Do you have a journal I can stalk? :winkwink: I'm really rootin for you and your hubs to get your little miracle and soon! You seem to have a great big heart and I know you'll make a great momma!

CJ- How's everything looking at your scans? Have you been released to your OB yet? Can't believe you're already 10 weeeks!! :)

No. No more betas… When is below 15 they don;t even bother doing it. I don't have any frozen embryos neither have the money for another IVF. This is it! I am done trying… :( And don't know how to live with this sad reality!

Yes! A little break. As we are moving interstate, about 17 hours drive away from where we are now... So no family/ friends / support network. So I need to just settle in for a bit. Also, I'm petrified of making the wrong choice regarding doctors. But, we'll see. We looked after my friends son yesterday 17 months, and I wanted to cry so often when I saw my husband with him. I need him to have one of his own, so I hope it isn't a sperm issue that is wrong with embryos.

I don't have a journal but I probably should start a blog or something... Ill link you to it when I do!

Thanks htw, you're great!! How's everything going with you? Just waiting on the RI appointment? I think that's a great idea. My doc said she's going to call today with some ideas for next steps as in testing. So hopefully she does. :)

Xx

CJ- So glad to hear things are growing and looking as they should. I'm so happy for you!

Miracle- :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I am sooo sorry. Infertility is so unfair and I wish I had something I could say to make this more bearable. I'm definitely hear if you need to talk about anything at any point.

eveclo- Wow! You are moving so far away! Is it the end of the month that you set off? I hope the move goes well. Perhaps a scenery change is just what you need! I always have such a hard time being around my nephews, too. I love them and have so much fun but it makes me sad to know that I may always just be 'auntie.' Hang in there. Time is definitely on your side and when you are good and ready, I hope your next round of IVF is successful. It's hard to pick a doc, isn't it? Hubs and I both really like our current doc. She seems smart, practical, down to earth, sensitive to our needs. I like that she suffered through infertility and had every treatment under the sun so she 'get's it.' But when comparing success stats of my clinic to those within a couple of hours of my home, they aren't as good. So makes me wonder what the outcome would've been with a different doc. What did your doc have in mind for next steps testing? I'm just waiting for my RI appointment in July. It seems ages away. I'm also taking herbs and doing acupuncture and hoping lightning strikes so I can get a BFP before this appointment! Please let me know if you start a blog/journal. I'd love to follow along. I started a journal earlier this year and it's been very therapeutic. I mostly just babble to myself :haha:, but it's so good to get it off my chest! It's a good no judgement zone and I don't have to worry what others will think. Anyway, I hope you are doing ok. I've been thinking of you! :flower:

CJ- So glad to hear things are growing and looking as they should. I'm so happy for you!

Miracle- :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I am sooo sorry. Infertility is so unfair and I wish I had something I could say to make this more bearable. I'm definitely hear if you need to talk about anything at any point.

eveclo- Wow! You are moving so far away! Is it the end of the month that you set off? I hope the move goes well. Perhaps a scenery change is just what you need! I always have such a hard time being around my nephews, too. I love them and have so much fun but it makes me sad to know that I may always just be 'auntie.' Hang in there. Time is definitely on your side and when you are good and ready, I hope your next round of IVF is successful. It's hard to pick a doc, isn't it? Hubs and I both really like our current doc. She seems smart, practical, down to earth, sensitive to our needs. I like that she suffered through infertility and had every treatment under the sun so she 'get's it.' But when comparing success stats of my clinic to those within a couple of hours of my home, they aren't as good. So makes me wonder what the outcome would've been with a different doc. What did your doc have in mind for next steps testing? I'm just waiting for my RI appointment in July. It seems ages away. I'm also taking herbs and doing acupuncture and hoping lightning strikes so I can get a BFP before this appointment! Please let me know if you start a blog/journal. I'd love to follow along. I started a journal earlier this year and it's been very therapeutic. I mostly just babble to myself :haha:, but it's so good to get it off my chest! It's a good no judgement zone and I don't have to worry what others will think. Anyway, I hope you are doing ok. I've been thinking of you! :flower:

Thankyou for thinking of me, HTW. Honestly, it means more than you know. I had a missed call from my doctor yesterday, so I rang back and asked what was up, and she wanted to suggest we do a laparoscopy (I think she said the uterus one too but I couldn't hear exactly). She said that I may have some scar tissue / endometriosis that is affecting implantation. I just can't see how this could be the case as I have no symptoms of endometriosis but I am so badly hoping that I have some crazy amount so I can have an answer as to why ivf has not worked for us... At then I hope they can remove it all and I have a successful cycle hehe. My only drama is, I finish work on the 27th June. And she said she could do the surgery on the 16th, and I would need 3 days off work. I just feel bad to take my sick leave before I actually leave my job. And I would wait until we get into our new location, although, the doctors aren't as 'good' there as we currently live in a capital city and we are now moving to a country town. Ah, so much to think about. Did you have a lap? I know you had something similar? Did they find anything? She said she would test my NK cells, but said that she didn't believe there was enough evidence to support this study. But if they seemed 'overly high' she could look into some treatment to recommend to our new doctor. She's an absolute sweet heart and I adore her. She seems so sad that it hasn't worked for us, and I think that is something really nice. She really takes the time to explain it to me. If you and your husband like your RE and feel like she is doing everything she can to help, then I'd definately stay with her! I'd love to stay with my doctor, but I'm not completely sure she is Doing 'all' she can, but that could be due to my young age and that she thought as soon as you chucked an embryo in there id be knocked up... Hehe.

Thanks again HTW, hope you and your husband are going well, and enjoying TTC the natural way;) xx

Eve- I had both a hysteroscopy and laparoscopy , during the hyster they found I had a sub septum, eventually they did a lap after. Y 2nd miscarrage and apparently I had a crazy amount of adhesions due to surgeries prior but to my surprise they found some endo... That's the one thing I didn't think they would find. I dunno if that's what helped this last time or not but it wasn't a horrible recovery I took a fri sat sun off

Eve- I had both a hysteroscopy and laparoscopy , during the hyster they found I had a sub septum, eventually they did a lap after. Y 2nd miscarrage and apparently I had a crazy amount of adhesions due to surgeries prior but to my surprise they found some endo... That's the one thing I didn't think they would find. I dunno if that's what helped this last time or not but it wasn't a horrible recovery I took a fri sat sun off

Thanks for that! I guess everyone heals differently, I'm just scared now!hope you are feeling great :)

Miracle - I am so sorry, this whole business of infertility is incredibly frustrating, expensive and so often heartbreaking. I am thinking of you and I hope that in the long term things work out.

eveclo - sorry about AF, that majorly blows. The only time I was ever happy to see AF was when I was starting IVF.

My situation continues to be super frustrating. My beta was only 51 at what would be 16 DPO. This is VERY low. My progesterone was 36 which I thought was actually pretty good since at my old clinic they were happy with anything over 15 but this RE says he sees better outcomes with 50+. Two days later (yesterday) my beta had risen to 129 and the progesterone stayed the same even though I upped the suppositories to 4x/day. So as of yesterday I am taking PIO shots which are absolutely horrible and since my DH is away on business and I can't administer them to myself I am going in to the clinic daily. They are still telling us that our odds of this being a viable pregnancy are like less than 25% so I just feel like the PIO shots will prolong the inevitable. Sigh. I go back tomorrow for my next beta/progesterone check. If my numbers go down, they will give up. If they increase but don't double, I'll go back in for a beta in another 48 hours. If they increase and double, I'll go back in for a beta in 4 days. It's like the neverending saga.

Miracle - I am so sorry, this whole business of infertility is incredibly frustrating, expensive and so often heartbreaking. I am thinking of you and I hope that in the long term things work out.

eveclo - sorry about AF, that majorly blows. The only time I was ever happy to see AF was when I was starting IVF.

My situation continues to be super frustrating. My beta was only 51 at what would be 16 DPO. This is VERY low. My progesterone was 36 which I thought was actually pretty good since at my old clinic they were happy with anything over 15 but this RE says he sees better outcomes with 50+. Two days later (yesterday) my beta had risen to 129 and the progesterone stayed the same even though I upped the suppositories to 4x/day. So as of yesterday I am taking PIO shots which are absolutely horrible and since my DH is away on business and I can't administer them to myself I am going in to the clinic daily. They are still telling us that our odds of this being a viable pregnancy are like less than 25% so I just feel like the PIO shots will prolong the inevitable. Sigh. I go back tomorrow for my next beta/progesterone check. If my numbers go down, they will give up. If they increase but don't double, I'll go back in for a beta in another 48 hours. If they increase and double, I'll go back in for a beta in 4 days. It's like the neverending saga.

Hang in there! This must be your little warrior inside of you fighting for his life!

I have an appointment with a immunologist to see my results. As per my RE, he is the only person he trust in this country, so he might suggest any additional exams and also give me his insight about my tests. I am still in a very emotional moment at a point a can not even accept a hug from anyone. My hubby is being very patient with me... It's being hard for me to accept that I will live without a child... :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->