February Love Bugs

:hi: hey everyone! I'd love to join you all!

I just got my bfp yesterday :happydance: As of right now, the due date calculator is saying my due date will be February 21 based on lmp but I expect that to change once I get a dating scan (both of my boys measured 6 days behind on u/s). This will be our 3rd baby :cloud9:

Hi girls can I join you all :wave:

Just got my :bfp: today :happydance:

Tentatively due around February 26th based off LMP. This will be our third and last baby. We have two girls ages 5 and almost 3.

I'm still kind of in shock but super excited. Planning to hold off on telling DH until this Sunday since its Father's Day! Time to get on Pinterest and find a really fun unique way to tell him.

Ah we're due around the same time. My calculations put me due on the 25th feb but time will tell! :happydance:

Your much stronger than me i cried to OH straight away lol!

I'm bursting at the seams but I really want to make it fun this time. I work days and he works nights the next two nights so shouldn't be to terribly hard. But I'm def so so excited to tell him. Is this your third as well?

Tentatively due around February 26th based off LMP. This will be our third and last baby. We have two girls ages 5 and almost 3.

I'm still kind of in shock but super excited. Planning to hold off on telling DH until this Sunday since its Father's Day! Time to get on Pinterest and find a really fun unique way to tell him.

Ah we're due around the same time. My calculations put me due on the 25th feb but time will tell! :happydance:

I'm bursting at the seams but I really want to make it fun this time. I work days and he works nights the next two nights so shouldn't be to terribly hard. But I'm def so so excited to tell him. Is this your third as well?

Yes will be our third baby here on earth with us :cloud9: Do you have any symptoms so far? My usual first tri cramping has started already along with breast tenderness and tiredness!

Yes will be our third baby here on earth with us :cloud9: Do you have any symptoms so far? My usual first tri cramping has started already along with breast tenderness and tiredness!

I haven't really noticed many symptoms. I have some cramping on and off but nothing that's like whoa. Honestly I expected to test today and see a bfn. The only thing I noticed is I've been dreaming ALOT. Like every night which is not norm for me except in pregnancy. Such a weird symptom I know :haha:

I haven't really noticed many symptoms. I have some cramping on and off but nothing that's like whoa. Honestly I expected to test today and see a bfn. The only thing I noticed is I've been dreaming ALOT. Like every night which is not norm for me except in pregnancy. Such a weird symptom I know :haha:

No i can totally relate lol. I always dream but in pregnancy my dreams take on more of a risque nature :haha:. Honestly im supposed to be infertile so id put my symptoms down to PMS, couldnt be happier theyre not PMS though!

Congrats to the new ladies! It's getting busy now!

We told our parents and brothers and sisters today! They are all really happy for us :) we are moving house in a few weeks so I've had a few jokes that this is my way of getting out of helping with the move :haha:

Ah so excited now, after trawling through Google to find private scan places I was about to book an early scan for £99 which is a 2.5 hr drive away and earliest appointment was 14th july when my friend mentioned checking Groupon and to my surprise there was a deal for one just an hours drive away for £49 so I've booked it! We get to see our little mini on the 2nd of July which is just 17 days away :happydance: then DH can tell his children and I can tell work and finally get some maternity work trousers that fit :haha:

Hello :wave: to all the new ladies
Congratulations on your bfp!! This group is so lovely!! Xxx

Its starting to get nice a full in here :thumbup:
I can't believe how fast the week went, 5 weeks today!

I really feel like it's dragging were is your scan Rileys mummy I'm in Yorkshire so might be worth looking into it as my scan is £80

There's a place called window to the womb near me but it looks like they don't do early scans. Just gender and 4d etc x

17dpo :happydance:all test lines there before control and photos at less than 5 minutes! I'm starting to believe my baby is sticking!!! ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly