February Love Bugs

I really wanna take another digi to it go to 3+ I might get more .. my second Dr appt is Friday, I went last Thursday for bloods and Fri will be going over results and she wants to go through a pregnancy plan like how often I go to see her etc.
I'm feeling very crampy and every evening I feel bubbles in my lower tum! It's exciting I'd say it's the uterus stretching

MS has kicked in full force already. I'm really surprised because it seems so early! I'm sure I will have thrown up at least once by the end of the day :nope:

I feel sick but then put on my sea bands and it goes then I get nervous take them off and feel sick it's a circle lol

Ooh just wondering whether any of us will be growing twins or more!! None of us know at this point (I think anyway) and some of us could be in for a surprise!! :haha: :happydance:

I've defo only got one in there! Only one heartbeat on my scan on Monday.. I think Glong maybe having twins! Very dark lines very early! X

I love Leeds! We go yearly for the Christmas market. I live further north. In Tyne and Wear x

Ooh just wondering whether any of us will be growing twins or more!! None of us know at this point (I think anyway) and some of us could be in for a surprise!! :haha: :happydance:

I've defo only got one in there! Only one heartbeat on my scan on Monday.. I think Glong maybe having twins! Very dark lines very early! X

Eeeekkkkk only time will tell. Digital was still 2-3 so hormones can't be that high just dark lines :)

I imagine the 3+ could take some time to get since its meant to be 2000 plus hcg, which is supposed to be anything from 5 weeks onwards

I really wanna take another digi to it go to 3+ I might get more .. my second Dr appt is Friday, I went last Thursday for bloods and Fri will be going over results and she wants to go through a pregnancy plan like how often I go to see her etc.
I'm feeling very crampy and every evening I feel bubbles in my lower tum! It's exciting I'd say it's the uterus stretching

I really want to do another digi too but I'm scared! Only got one left at I was 1-2weeks at 4w5d so I doubt I'll get a 3+ for a while. Lines on cheapies are getting darker though which is giving me hope. Good luck for yours!

I've been feeling really crampy too, up until today, today I feel completely normal...strange how I sort of view that as a bad thing! had a few waves of feeling a bit sick last week or so but nothing too bad, I didn't have any MS with my son and although it was nice I always worried. The main symptom with my son was really sore boobs, right from the beginning-even before I knew i was pregnant, haven't had that at all so far. Do any of you know of boobs hurt less 2nd time round? I breastfed my son for a year so I wondered if that had something to do with it? Clutching at straws really because I just feel so nervous!

I really want to do another digi too but I'm scared! Only got one left at I was 1-2weeks at 4w5d so I doubt I'll get a 3+ for a while. Lines on cheapies are getting darker though which is giving me hope. Good luck for yours!

I've been feeling really crampy too, up until today, today I feel completely normal...strange how I sort of view that as a bad thing! had a few waves of feeling a bit sick last week or so but nothing too bad, I didn't have any MS with my son and although it was nice I always worried. The main symptom with my son was really sore boobs, right from the beginning-even before I knew i was pregnant, haven't had that at all so far. Do any of you know of boobs hurt less 2nd time round? I breastfed my son for a year so I wondered if that had something to do with it? Clutching at straws really because I just feel so nervous!

I've been pregnant six time and each time has been totally different. Even my two girls were totally different pregnancies too so there is no right or wrong way to feel in my opinion as I've honestly felt it all lol! It's hard not to worry though

I've been pregnant six time and each time has been totally different. Even my two girls were totally different pregnancies too so there is no right or wrong way to feel in my opinion as I've honestly felt it all lol! It's hard not to worry though

Thank you! I really thought I would worry less this time round :dohh:

I got my 2-3 at 4 weeks 4 days last week but i know seeing my 3+ will help me relax. My boobs r extremely sore,so i guess thats everyones main symptom

I had a scan this morning that placed me at 6w3d, I had thought I was 5w6d based on my LMP! Our little hummingbird has a solid heart rate at 120 bpm, I was thrilled to see! I went in to see the midwife due to spotting, and was diagnosed with two subchorionic hematomas. As long as they don't increase in size, they should pose no risk to the baby/viability of the pregnancy. I'm on pelvic rest (sorry hubby!), and under orders to do no strenuous activity.

I had a scan this morning that placed me at 6w3d, I had thought I was 5w6d based on my LMP! Our little hummingbird has a solid heart rate at 120 bpm, I was thrilled to see! I went in to see the midwife due to spotting, and was diagnosed with two subchorionic hematomas. As long as they don't increase in size, they should pose no risk to the baby/viability of the pregnancy. I'm on pelvic rest (sorry hubby!), and under orders to do no strenuous activity.
It's always nice to be put forward. I had a SCH with my son they saw it on a scan at 7w and by 12w it had dissolved, if that's the right word. Fingers crossed its the same for you, enjoy putting your feet up :hugs:

Lovely to see a little heartbeat samersue, glad the bleeding isn't anything more serious.

I'm still feeling crampy and I've got really sore lower back this evening which is worrying me a bit. Hopefully just from carrying my youngest about a lot today as he wasn't feeling well? I keep getting twinges on one side, nothing too painful but was thinking about phoning the gp but the epu don't see you until 6 weeks here apparently so don't know wether to wait until next week?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->